Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will April disappoint fans?

Comments

• Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Why is everyone talking about announcements though? I don't think there was that much speculation back in the TS3 days, even then people still disgusted things, but it seems almost daily these days :#

Back in TS3 days, they spoke and we knew things. Those days are long gone, now its silence.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Is it too early to send out the "Simguru signal" to see if we'll get an announcement this week?

Oh @SimGuruDrake, will we get an announcement this week? And if not, can we just cut to the chase and hear whether or not we'll get an announcement by April 30?
    This! It's better to know now than to get our hopes up every week, only for them to be crushed!

• Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I bet the gurus are looking at all of these threads and laughing.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    If there is no announcement in April then I guarantee you that there wont be a Game Pack but an expansion pack

But there hasn't been a Game Pack since last July.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited April 2016
    aws200 wrote: »
    Why is everyone talking about announcements though? I don't think there was that much speculation back in the TS3 days, even then people still disgusted things, but it seems almost daily these days :#

Back in TS3 days, they spoke and we knew things. Those days are long gone, now its silence.

Silent treatment worked on my husband. Not the Guru's though. They are stubborn :D

Edit: I think I worded it backwards, ROFL
    Going to leave it this way, but meant the Guru's are giving us the silent treatment!
    I think thats it, maybe its bedtime
    *blames the cat*
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Will it disappoint fans you ask?

No, the fans are the ones who are happy with the game and usually enjoy what the monthly updates bring.

As for the others though, who knows?

I think that's a unfair comment. I am a fan of the Sims from the beginning but Sims 4 has disappointed me in many ways. I'm always enjoying several things about it but a new "party" or "social" themed expansion will most likely be disappointing to me. That doesn't mean I'm not a fan. It's precisely because I am a fan that I except more creativity from EA and more concern for what their fans have been requesting.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    The hype train is like trenitalia... now only people who lives in Italy can get this, but the train that goes from Milan to Naples is always 4 to 6 hours late.
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    snurfles wrote: »
    It's precisely because I am a fan that I except more creativity from EA and more concern for what their fans have been requesting.
    THIS!!!

• Options
    Stephy1231Stephy1231 Posts: 21 Member
    @SimGuruDrake said she would post an excited gif the week that there will be an announcement. Just look out for it ☺
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    @simgurudrake, will there be a pack announcement this month?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    @SimGuruDrake WE ARE HUNGRY FOR NEWS!!! :)
  • Options
    @SimGuruDrake WE ARE HUNGRY FOR NEWS!!! :)

I don't know why, but after reading this, the first thing I thought of was "Hunger Games" :p
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    @SimGuruDrake please! NOOOOWWW!!!!!

• Options
    If we dont get an annoucement this week, i am going to die from hunger.. (Hungry for news) :)
  • Options
    If nothing this week I'm using the $20 I've been saving up for Spa Day to help keep me busy. This silence is making me go crazy. Where's the Therapist when you need him?
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    I used to really look forward to new things coming out each month in the store for Sims 3. New furniture, new objects, etc. In Sims 4 this doesn't seem to be happening. Not only are we left with objects which can't be customised, but no new ones are coming out regularly either. Boring, or what?

What's happened to the Sims?
  • Options
    @aws200 I would advise you to get Spa Day, I love it <3 Who knows when the next pack will come out!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    -deleted post-
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I have money budgeting for gaming in my account right now...should I just spend it all on something non-EA related or wait until the end of the month? Steam, as always, has some great sales going on....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    *comparing apples to oranges*
  • Options
    ROFL @keylimepiesims Too funny :D
  • Options
    I enjoyed the last GIF most, its too accurate. :p
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    People, here's how things are gonna go down...

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo1_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo2_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo3_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo4_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo5_400.gif

:joy:

Hahaha its funny cause its true

I'm already dissapointed. The spring challange is so annoying and im worried i wont be able to finish it. What freaking plant needs 10 levels to get to perfect quality
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    People, here's how things are gonna go down...

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo1_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo2_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo3_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo4_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo5_400.gif

:joy:

Hahaha its funny cause its true

I'm already dissapointed. The spring challange is so annoying and im worried i wont be able to finish it. What freaking plant needs 10 levels to get to perfect quality

Ikr! I've only just got my growfruits to the 'good' quality, it's just taking forever and I'm scared I'm going to run out of time. :worried: