Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will April disappoint fans?

Comments

• Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited April 2016
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    INSTEAD. means no more no gifs. Do you see it now?

j294h_zpsghpbt7hd.jpg

I win. B)

(Sorry... I had to; this was too tempting... And I was dying to use the picture. :p)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    There are no more no gifs, Drake said she'd post an excited gif if we were close to an announcement. Other than that, we're left back in silence. :neutral:
    hmmm...how about if some news is coming I'll just post an excited gif the week of instead?

Nowhere in that quote is it said there will be no more no gifs.
    hmmm...how about if some news is coming I'll just post an excited gif the week of instead?

No. Because until I see what she was replying to, it just sounds like she's saying she's going to post an excited gif the week of.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    There are no more no gifs, Drake said she'd post an excited gif if we were close to an announcement. Other than that, we're left back in silence. :neutral:

No. Because until I see what she was replying to, it just sounds like she's saying she's going to post an excited gif the week of.

I meant what I said in that quoted statement :) Rather than posting a no gif I will simply post an excited gif the week something is happening instead.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

j294h_zpsghpbt7hd.jpg

I win. B)

(Sorry... I had to; this was too tempting... And I was dying to use the picture. :p)

Lol colton XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Huh, so does that mean nothing else until that excited gif is posted? No "nothing this week" or "nothing this month" ?
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Huh, so does that mean nothing else until that excited gif is posted? No "nothing this week" or "nothing this month" ?

I'm assuming you can't live with that...XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    I much preferred when we were just told there'd be nothing for the week or month rather than checking back to see if something was announced.
    But if that's the way it'll be for now I guess I can deal with it :p
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member

I meant what I said in that quoted statement :) Rather than posting a no gif I will simply post an excited gif the week something is happening instead.

This post vaguely seems like a "No" in itself. A bit suspicious to be saying "the week" something is happening. (there is no detective emote....)
  • MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    [quote="SimGuruDrake;14709657"][quote="LoveMcQueen5683;14709609"][quote="Sigzy05;14709510"][quote="LoveMcQueen5683;14709355"][quote="keylimepiesims;14709335"]There are no more no gifs, Drake said she'd post an excited gif if we were close to an announcement. Other than that, we're left back in silence. :neutral:

[quote=SimGuruDrake]hmmm...how about if some news is coming I'll just post an excited gif the week of instead?[/quote][/quote]

Nowhere in that quote is it said there will be no more no gifs.[/quote]

[quote=SimGuruDrake]hmmm...how about if some news is coming I'll just post an excited gif the week of [b]instead[/b]?[/quote]

[b]INSTEAD.[/b] means no more no gifs. Do you see it now?

[/quote]

No. Because until I see what she was replying to, it just sounds like she's saying she's going to post an excited gif the week of.[/quote]

I meant what I said in that quoted statement :) Rather than posting a no gif I will simply post an excited gif the week something is happening instead. [/quote]

So there will be no Announcement again...but i think it's absolutely okay, if the next thing is "big" :dizzy:
    I'm just not sure if she meant, that here excited gif could only be revealed on a monday or at any other day in the week, too?!
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member

No offense but saying 'nothing this week' or 'nothing this month' would help a lot of people. I'm sure you've noticed the amount of threads that have been closed lately because players have reached the end of their tether waiting to hear something, and more and more threads with people fighting. The community is falling apart due to the lack of communication.
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    @simgurudrake if we're not getting an announcement this week can you share a teaser of whats the come? Like an extremely blurry picture of something from the pack? We've been waiting for so long O.o
  • YunikonYunikon Posts: 6 New Member
    I hope they create something new, there isn't still an expansion or game pack that called my attention and there are already so much stuff packs in my opinion...
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    @simgurudrake if we're not getting an announcement this week can you share a teaser of whats the come? Like an extremely blurry picture of something from the pack? We've been waiting for so long O.o

This this thiissssssssssss!!!!! Please! :bawling:
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    People, here's how things are gonna go down...

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo1_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo2_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo3_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo4_400.gif

tumblr_o54bh8CgXt1v8owxvo5_400.gif

:joy:

Hahaha its funny cause its true

I'm already dissapointed. The spring challange is so annoying and im worried i wont be able to finish it. What freaking plant needs 10 levels to get to perfect quality

Ikr! I've only just got my growfruits to the 'good' quality, it's just taking forever and I'm scared I'm going to run out of time. :worried:

Its ridiculous. I have 5 sims for this challange , ill just make them steal growfruit from my current sim once it gets to perfect quality. It has taken me like a week and just now my tree is pristine quality. I have to study so i dont have as much time to do thisvand we dont even know the date we'll get the new patch :/
    21mbz47.jpg

They probably don't even have anything done to show....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    About this time in TS3 I was still discovering things in WA and had barely scratched the surface of Late Night. Maybe it's just me but the EPs now seem to have a lot less going for them.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    edited April 2016
    About this time in TS3 I was still discovering things in WA and had barely scratched the surface of Late Night. Maybe it's just me but the EPs now seem to have a lot less going for them.

They actually kind of do. And GT was the worst of 'em all.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    GT wasn't an awful EP, but it definitely didn't have months of content going for it. Didn't take me long to see everything there is to see in Windenburg, and the party invites and clubs can be fun, but they haven't held my interest for very long :/
    v5Yd2X5.png
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    You can graft any plant on to any other plant, regardless of the mesh/model type it uses (barring a few exceptions that can't be gratfted from/to like mushrooms and bonsais etc.)

You seem to know a lot about gardening. I wonder of you could help me with this problem. Quite recently my dragonfruit is giving me only one fruit everytime i harvest it so i grafted it with a dragonfruit to see if it would give me more. Will that work?

Could you at least tell us how long exactly we have to complete the challange before you give us the new patch
    21mbz47.jpg
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Will it disappoint fans you ask?

No, the fans are the ones who are happy with the game and usually enjoy what the monthly updates bring.

As for the others though, who knows?

Aren't you in that "others" category????
    Perhaps a bee game pack is amongst us? :oo:)
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bees_oprah.gif[/img]
    Perhaps a bee game pack is amongst us? :oo:)
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bees_oprah.gif[/img]

A....

beyonce-formation_s35loh.jpg

Pack? :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited April 2016
    Okay, got my game from Steam ..can't wait to play it....gaming money spent for April...your move EA. .....I would say you lost a sale, but well...you have to have something TO sell in order to do so.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    MocaJava wrote: »

No offense but saying 'nothing this week' or 'nothing this month' would help a lot of people. I'm sure you've noticed the amount of threads that have been closed lately because players have reached the end of their tether waiting to hear something, and more and more threads with people fighting. The community is falling apart due to the lack of communication.

True, but apparently this is funny to them
    21mbz47.jpg
    edited April 2016
    While we are waiting for an announcement, here is a GIF of Paula Deen riding an ostrich. o:)
    tumblrlhco8ubbap1qcqjd5o1400.gif