Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will April disappoint fans?

Comments

• aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Is...is this silence a hint?! Or....are they searching for the perfect No GIF?
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited April 2016
    There are no more no gifs, Drake said she'd post an excited gif if we were close to an announcement. Other than that, we're left back in silence. :neutral:
    hmmm...how about if some news is coming I'll just post an excited gif the week of instead?
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    @keylimepiesims - If you have lvl 5+ gardening you could graft a growfruit cutting onto a fast-growing perfect plant (like basil, perhaps?) - then just wait for it to mature.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    There are no more no gifs, Drake said she'd post an excited gif if we were close to an announcement. Other than that, we're left back in silence. :neutral:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTpCwicwE
    Oh. :'(
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
    edited April 2016
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    @keylimepiesims - If you have lvl 5+ gardening you could graft a growfruit cutting onto a fast-growing perfect plant (like basil, perhaps?) - then just wait for it to mature.

How long does basil take to get to perfect quality? Also, will that even work? I didn't think you could graft a tree plant with a bush plant. :open_mouth:
    Not sure, but if you already have a perfect plant (of any kind) it's bound to be faster than evolving a slow-growing growfruit multiple times.
  • MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    It's kind of frustrating to know exactly nothing :( I think it would be easier to know that there will be definetly nothing this week!
    aws200 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTpCwicwE
    Oh. :'(

Right? :bawling:
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    hmmm...how about if some news is coming I'll just post an excited gif the week of instead?

Nowhere in that quote is it said there will be no more no gifs.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Sorry to interrupt, but also don't forget that fertilizer helps speed up leveling as well. There's one you can get from Jasmine herself (Why isn't she called Jasimine? Some sim pun potential there) and apparently the growfruit itself is supposed to make a good fertilizer too according to the description.

Back on topic, I honestly am more neutral now. What ever comes, comes.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member

^ This
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    The other week she didn't even post a no gif, just said there'd be no announcement that week
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

Well I think it was implied that she would post an excited gif instead of a no gif. So when there was something to be excited about then we would know. But if she didn't post an excited gif then we would get the hint there's nothing that week.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    We're so desperate for SOMEthing that we're excited about the potential posting of a .GIF ?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

She said no last week without a gif.

She said no last week without a gif.

Oh ok then, well that's good because I don't want to be left in silence. :sweat_smile:
    so what do you thinke...more a no or more a yes this week :D
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I feel like it'll be a no. But even if it is a yes idc...it's taken so long to even know the theme of the pack, let alone an announcement on it. They could've at least gave us a hint or two for the wait :/
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I still want to know when and what but as I won't be buying anything till after May 3rd it's not as important to me.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2016

INSTEAD, means no more no gifs. Do you see it now?

Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    we can still ask @SimGuruDrake if he has an excited gif for us this week xD
    edited April 2016
    You can graft any plant on to any other plant, regardless of the mesh/model type it uses (barring a few exceptions that can't be gratfted from/to like mushrooms and bonsais etc.)
    Looks like this thread just got merged with another... GIF incoming?
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Looks like this thread just got merged with another... GIF incoming?

Lol! No I don't think so, just the mods tidying the forums. :lol:
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited April 2016
    I do hope we get a gif., because the silence is worse! Please put us out of our misery @SimGuruDrake

Edit: and if it's a no for the whole month, please let us know!