Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    So I find I really love the custom world Storybrook County (lite version) by Sim Reality. It’s all empty lots, but the world itself is really nice and i can use it for various themes and stories. I downloaded a lot of their lots on their site too so the shopping centers fit nicely and look cute.
  • Options
    AngeloBundabergAngeloBundaberg Posts: 1 New Member
    I personally can't live without Sunset Valley, Bridgeport & Moonlight Falls.
  • Options
    scribbly_simsscribbly_sims Posts: 56 Member
    I love almost every EA world, currently playing on Sunlit Tides! But my absolute #1 custom world is Anne Arbor, it has everything you need and more!!!

(Also I'm a new member and dying to finally become a full member so likes and awesomes are much appreciated!!!)
    ~ Read my blog here!
    ~j0q06q6qq6n1.jpg
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited December 2023
    Ahhhh im waiting to get sunlit tides on sale! (note to anybody who may want it, it's supposed to go on the DD some time earlier in the day on Dec 8th !
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I noticed just the other day that Roaring Heights was on sale. Didn't think it was very cheap but still better than full price. I can highly recommend that world. It's so beautiful and the buildings are unique.
    Screenshot-5.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top