To read the January 21st Inside Maxis Sims 411 Recap, click here
January 21st- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Worlds You Can't Live Without

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• deavvedeavve Posts: 20 Member
    I love huge custom worlds, but they're lagging so much xD
  • xbonusmodexxbonusmodex Posts: 28 Member
    I'm also pretty new to worlds (like I am to this webiste), but about an hour or two ago i bought Dragon vally! :D It was the first one that I really wanted because of the dragons, and I loveeee them already!! :D

Whilest i'm still reading this thread (if that's what this is called :') ) I have a question. 0:)
    Does the Savvy Seller's Collection alow you to also sell pets?
    I've read about a petstore somewhere but found out its something that was included in 'pets exclusive/premium' and I don't have that... Yet i would love to start a pet shop but how? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in forward! <3
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 19,354 Member
    I'm also pretty new to worlds (like I am to this webiste), but about an hour or two ago i bought Dragon vally! :D It was the first one that I really wanted because of the dragons, and I loveeee them already!! :D

Whilest i'm still reading this thread (if that's what this is called :') ) I have a question. 0:)
    Does the Savvy Seller's Collection alow you to also sell pets?
    I've read about a petstore somewhere but found out its something that was included in 'pets exclusive/premium' and I don't have that... Yet i would love to start a pet shop but how? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in forward! <3

You have to have the expansion pack pets in order to run a pet shop, but no the savvy seller doesn't allow you
    to sell animals as far as I know, you can sell pet supplies though.
    > @GraceyManor said:
    > You have to have the expansion pack pets in order to run a pet shop, but no the savvy seller doesn't allow you
    > to sell animals as far as I know, you can sell pet supplies though.

I have the pets expension :) But not the limmited aka special one...
    Is it possible to start a pet shop if you dont have the special version but only the normal one?
    If so, how? :) I really want to be able to breed and sell pets :innocent:

Thanks in forward, and thanks for your previous comment! <3
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 19,354 Member
    edited January 4
    > @GraceyManor said:
    > You have to have the expansion pack pets in order to run a pet shop, but no the savvy seller doesn't allow you
    > to sell animals as far as I know, you can sell pet supplies though.

I have the pets expension :) But not the limmited aka special one...
    Is it possible to start a pet shop if you dont have the special version but only the normal one?
    If so, how? :) I really want to be able to breed and sell pets :innocent:

Thanks in forward, and thanks for your previous comment! <3

It is as long as you have the savvy seller set, you'll just have the items that came with the
    pack and not the special content.I can whip together a pet store for you if you'd like I just need to know what
    expansions and stuff packs you have and if you own any store items. You can breed animals, I believe, but I don't think you can sell them though.
    awhh thats so kind of you! <3 Since I dont yet have the savvy seller collection I wouldnt be able to play as a shop but I'll note your name in case I bought it so i can send you a message! :)
    The original goal was to have a petstore to sell pets but since it isnt possible to do so I will wait a bit longer for the savvy seller collection :')
    Too bad it isnt an option. I would love to sell self bred cats or dogs... :c

Thanks a lot for clearing this for me! <3
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,298 Member
    @xbonusmodex there is now a mod that lets you sell things without having the savvy seller set. I don't think it lets you sells animals though.

If you're interested I did a video review on it when it was first released. It's the Sim State mod.

Oh cool! Thankyouu :)
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,287 Member
    I throughly enjoy Lunar Lakes. For custom worlds: Legacy Island III, Chocalte Cake Island, Bellatrix. I love my fantasy aliens.
    :) Smile!

• theemaskedsimmertheemaskedsimmer Posts: 16 Member
    Can not live without Sunset Valley. Something about the nostalgia just puts me in a good mood! I always try to explore or live in others but I always end up back there.