Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does this confirm my suspicions that toddlers are coming?

Comments

• Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited March 2016
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Just a thought, what if toddlers are the reason we aren't getting an announcement this month? Maybe they are nearly finished with toddlers and A) are putting more things that people suggested from the stickied post, or B) fixing leftover bugs? And about what @tonicmole said about an April announcement is right? Just a thought..

THIS! is exactly what I think is happening.
    It's why they are working late hours.. & on weekends.
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    I'm getting super excited like OMG TODDLERS ARE COMING!
    giphy.gif

There's just so much evidence!
    giphy.gif

I want to be able to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
    giphy.gif

But I can't! I'm getting hyped and I don't care if I might get dissappointed!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Some awesome gifs in this thread :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,054 Member
    I do think they're coming but we won't see them until EP 4 or 5.
  • Options
    s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    edited March 2016
    I was one who didn't care about toddler, and more than that I didn't like those hype about toddler here, but if they don't give us toddler after those 'hints looking sign' I will be mad myself. Even to me, it looks like gurus gave us too much hint. I hope it is not just playing around with us.
    Post edited by s1mszzang on
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member

i rather see it like that because then if toddlers are there they should be prefect by then :blush: we don't want glitchy toddlers
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member

i rather see it like that because then if toddlers are there they should be prefect by then :blush: we don't want glitchy toddlers

Agreed!
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member

They could try to aim for the holiday season too, perhaps EP3 won't come before fall. With a GP in April and a bunch of SP in the summer, like last year.
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I have this feeling a Generations EP is coming that will include toddlers .How soon who knows
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    There will be toddlers and weather coming soon. I'm sure of that.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    I have this feeling a Generations EP is coming that will include toddlers .How soon who knows

I had a feeling like that about vampires for WB, but I didn't get them. I think I will stop listening to those hunches because my logical side tells me to stop it, but I don't actually listen.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I'm not going to get my hopes up yet, not until I see an official announcement with screenshots and gameplay footage. I still want to see new and improved Toddlers in TS4, though. After how well the Child stage turned out--I'm a fan of it since TS2's unrealistic restrictions were lifted, opening up more diverse family-building options for players--I can only hope that when/if Toddlers are added to TS4, they'll be more fun as playable sims this time around. After all, wouldn't it just be awesome if the only reason why Toddlers took nearly two years to patch in was just because they were working really hard on reworking them to be fun from all angles?

(In fact, it's a pet theory of mine that most of the people who claim that they never want to see a sim Toddler again feel that way because they weren't much fun as playable sims in 2 and 3. Interacting with them through other sims was done well, but they were just too limited as playable characters. I think that really turned a lot of folks off...)

So, until I see some hard evidence, I'll just sit here being cautiously optimistic...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    Well since Sims 4 has alot of new interactions for social wise I'm sure toddlers has to be better this time around in the Sims 4. And also we will be able to pick babies up and carry them around to. Which is great. More family interactions will be great.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2016
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    *throws caution to the wind*
    30-Rock_zpskppcbsj4.gif

The-Famous-Dramatic-Squirrel.gif
    tumblr_nkdqbtQ2vx1teb4lvo1_250.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_m3kpxgiBcg1qg0t7e.gif
    t6K8xv8.gif
    tumblr_m9vkj4yn981rbb9gno1_500.gif
    SSPR0n3.jpg

Smiles sheepishly, then falls on the floor in giddy laughter....

I super hate to admit it - in my usually reserved persona - I am shamelessly doing all the above....

Peers suspiciously toward my window - ok whose peeking....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,760 Member
    edited March 2016
    @ King_of_Simcity7 Spanky of Our Gang! Wow, I haven't caught any of that old 1930s show, in decades. Takes me back …way, way back. LOL For those of you who don't know, scroll down King_of_Simcity 7's post. The black and white video of a cute, chubby kid throwing papers* out of the window is Spanky, from the "Our Gang" series of yesteryear.

ETA: *Oh, that's money, not just paper! :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited March 2016
    It could be the first time we get actual hints but since they made me learn from a million years of studying and staying late in the forums not to over react to toddler related stuff im not doing it

@husseinandali omg :joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    I hate to get optimistic, but it's so hard not to! I want toddlers back so bad!! *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    @poppykoke Super cute avie :D
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    This thread is getting my hopes up,and I'm not sure if I'm ready to have my hopes up again..
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I'm not ready to hope yet. I've had my hopes shattered so many times before. However, I will be very happy to be surprised, if there is indeed good news soon. I am also enjoying how happy the posts are. It reminds me of good times, like how excited we all were after Sims 2 announcements.
  • Options
    SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    maybe or maybe not. I'm hoping that toddlers is the excuse for missing a game pack for March. :)
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Do you think we could get toddlers in the March patch?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I need to create one of those for sims! you know what I mean?
  • Options
    SimmieSimsSimmieSims Posts: 234 Member
    I'm hopeful, and there have been some positive signs. I'm actually trying not to be excited, but I am. If they're coming out with the Generations EP as described in the survey, we would get toddlers AND pre-teens.... :#

Must stay calm.....
    "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - William Henry Gates III