Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas at a Glance for Toddlers

Comments

• Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,445 Member
    Twin Toddlers get the " Significant Other " mood when being around their twin.

Twin Toddlers do things together automously. (drawing on walls If added, messing with each other more than occasionally, and cry when their twin cries)

Twin Toddlers will gain relationship status points faster.
    Twin Toddlers will have special interactions such as:

' Cause Chaos ' w/ Sibling
    Share abcs
    Push sibling
    Giggle together
    Try twin powers (Increase relationship status points)

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    poppykoke wrote: »
    Twin Toddlers get the " Significant Other " mood when being around their twin.

Twin Toddlers do things together automously. (drawing on walls If added, messing with each other more than occasionally, and cry when their twin cries)

Twin Toddlers will gain relationship status points faster.
    Twin Toddlers will have special interactions such as:

' Cause Chaos ' w/ Sibling
    Share abcs
    Push sibling
    Giggle together
    Try twin powers (Increase relationship status points)

Aww that would be super cute to have Twin things. I wonder if it would work for triplets too?
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Teething and all the stuff that goes with it. Can't forget the vibrating chew toy! I had one for my daughter when she as a baby. It was a blue and purple wand with star the end. I didn't have ANY of the teething baby issues once I bought it! Wish I could find one that would work for wisdom teeth because now I have a 17 year old who will curl up in my lap and moan in pain..lol

Not really toddlers but would love it if could have a baby shower and the guest bring gifts.

Toy Piano upright, grand or keyboard.

Can't remember what they are called but those large Lego looking things.

To be able to use the stairs.

Walk while holding hands.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited April 2016
    When I was little I had a jumper bouncer that we had attached to the ceiling. I loved it. I could dance and jump around while I couldn't walk that well yet.
    I love it :D Would be so much fun to have this in game too. So toddlers can dance or maybe help learn walking :)

modern-baby-swings-and-bouncers.jpg
    $_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    My daughter had one of those jumpers too. It was great because she was an extremely active baby, so it kept her contained and let her burn off energy in a safe way while I did those simple things people without babies take for granted, like going for a pee in peace or making a cup of tea. XD She loved it so much she ended up getting really over muscular legs, like a little hulk-baby! My son, who is a lot lazier, hated it. He'd just hang there all fed up for a minute before crying to get back out.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,625 Member
    Please make sure to give our toddlers bedding and sleeping options!

Capture2.JPG?dl=0

Baby-main-and-empty-crib.jpg

sleeping%20boy%20girl%20twins.jpg

Zarbees-Sleeping-Toddler.jpg

sleeping-at-dinner.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Please make sure to give our toddlers bedding and sleeping options!

Capture2.JPG?dl=0

Baby-main-and-empty-crib.jpg

sleeping%20boy%20girl%20twins.jpg

Zarbees-Sleeping-Toddler.jpg

sleeping-at-dinner.jpg

That match or can be mixed matched with some coordination!!!
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Sleeping in the food. Done that. :D I haven't done the sleep on floor one, but my sister fell asleep in a laundry basket once when she was a toddler. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Sleeping in the food. Done that. :D I haven't done the sleep on floor one, but my sister fell asleep in a laundry basket once when she was a toddler. :D

When my brother arrived mum used to find me as a toddler sleeping all cramped up into the moses basket! I also used to get into drawers or suitcases lol.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    i was either sleeping like the floor toddler on the couch, sleeping between my parents or sleeping in the wallunit shelves XD some toddlers have weird sleeping habits and that would be cool to see in the game
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Now if we go with sleeping with parents, I was known as a 'spacer' child: Me in the middle and at least a half-foot of space on each side of me while the folks slept on each side. If that happens in game, please do make something funny with like a parent falling out of bed. And yes, that happened to my mother. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo i agree with that or if they're napping on the couch have the toddler try to wiggle in to nap with. i did that cause well i was a tiny toddler
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    KuffiKuffi Posts: 170 Member
    My daughter had one of those jumpers too. It was great because she was an extremely active baby, so it kept her contained and let her burn off energy in a safe way while I did those simple things people without babies take for granted, like going for a pee in peace or making a cup of tea. XD She loved it so much she ended up getting really over muscular legs, like a little hulk-baby! My son, who is a lot lazier, hated it. He'd just hang there all fed up for a minute before crying to get back out.

Wow! How long did your daughter used it? :0
  • Options
    KuffiKuffi Posts: 170 Member
    When I was toddler, I hated being picked up and would be in my own little world. Lol I liked hiding in bins.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I remember instead of crawling, I would scoot on the floor. Probably why I got the nickname Scooter which I use for my username now. I also had my hair up like a palm tree like Agnes:
    latest?cb=20130721202327

I so want toddlers to say, "It's so fluffy!" in Simlish to their big unicorn.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,625 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I remember instead of crawling, I would scoot on the floor.
    Awww! My youngest used to slither along the floor like an army sniper. I have no idea how he did that, he must have had strong arms!

• Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    I remember instead of crawling, I would scoot on the floor. Probably why I got the nickname Scooter which I use for my username now. I also had my hair up like a palm tree like Agnes:
    latest?cb=20130721202327

I so want toddlers to say, "It's so fluffy!" in Simlish to their big unicorn.

Yup. I did the butt-scoot myself. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Oh my goodness!!! Those two babies sleeping together and holding fingers might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen!
  • Options
    Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    Hi everyone. First of all, I'm on pro toddler side. I know the original was not designed for them, or else we would have them by now. It makes me sad to see everyone so hopeful after all this time hope remains. When is enough is enough? I have given up and realize that toddlers are not coming back, and even if they do, it's almost too late. This Sims game apparently wasn't designed for that play style. I can say hang on to hope, but #enoughisenough. I can relate to your continued hope though. All I ever wanted is a real Superstar remake from the Sims 1. It hasn't happened, and probably never will.
  • Options
    Rebeccaliam1974Rebeccaliam1974 Posts: 162 Member
    Wow! This Thread has Been Going on for Months and Months Now! And EA Probably Won't Put Toddlers into the Game! I Wouldn't probably Cross your Fingers Any Time Soon For Toddlers Because they probably won't even Make it! i Mean C'mon! Let's Be Real Here Guys! EA If they were going to add in Toddlers they would of already put them into the Sims 4 Base Game Way Before any of these Expansion and Stuff Packs Came out! What im Trying to say is Toddler Wanters shouldn't Put there Fingers Crossed anytime Soon for Toddlers Because they Just Wont Make it! And Before you say Im Again's Toddlers i Certainly am not! im just Telling the Truth! Xx
    s170oi.jpg
  • Options
    @Eef97 and @Rebeccaliam1974 I am sorry that you are feeling as such and if you wish to express such, the Feedback section is probably the best place. This thread is for sharing ideas for toddlers and helping to showcase for the SimGurus and @SimGuruDrake what family play is for us. I will say now that I am neutral, but I still wish to share my ideas and experiences to help with showing what family play and toddlers would be for me.

I strongly suggest, even if you have given up, to at least share some ideas, even if they are repeated from long ago. Maybe even account your experiences if you so wish. This is a place for positivity on the topic so I urge you to participate. If that is an issue, please voice your concerns in Feedback.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Im Sorry if i Sounded a bit Mean Back Then! It's just im Sick of People saying "Oh there is going to be Toddlers" All the Time but i am really Sorry for Saying that! <3
    s170oi.jpg
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    @Eef97 and @Rebeccaliam1974 I am sorry that you are feeling as such and if you wish to express such, the Feedback section is probably the best place. This thread is for sharing ideas for toddlers and helping to showcase for the SimGurus and @SimGuruDrake what family play is for us. I will say now that I am neutral, but I still wish to share my ideas and experiences to help with showing what family play and toddlers would be for me.

I strongly suggest, even if you have given up, to at least share some ideas, even if they are repeated from long ago. Maybe even account your experiences if you so wish. This is a place for positivity on the topic so I urge you to participate. If that is an issue, please voice your concerns in Feedback.

Thank you very much @LosaruTaiyo well said and exactly right.

Anyone who wants to vent can pop over to the official feedback thread for TS4 in feedback.

Anyone who wants to bring personal comments about other people into this thread or any other I run are absolutely not welcome to do so. The rules are very clear. Talk about the game and not the players.

Thank you.
  • Options
    You're welcome @Sparkleberrystar

@Rebeccaliam1974 I can understand the frustration, seeing as there is to be news next week and nothing on the topic at hand. Things tend to flare up. That is just for this time though and as much as anyone would want to, we can't tell the future.

For now, let's focus here on what makes family play family play and what constitutes to the "Terrible Two's" and "Terror Three's"...lol. We were currently discussing about sleeping arrangements, which would bring me to the idea about something else:

Security blankets.

I actually had one as a child and I will ask, were they in games before as I think they would be adorable.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo That Would be A Great Idea for Security Blankets! And Maybe even If like When the Toddler gets Put to Sleep the Mother/Father could kiss the Toddler GoodNight or something like that would be Absolutely Adorable! <3
    s170oi.jpg