Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your dream modelling collab? :)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    @LilacErin Gurl! Do you realise I won't be able to stop thinking of anything else for a week now ;) XD But we should totally do one sometime! <3
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Ooh while this isnt sims 4 i have sooo much people id love to collab with in this community
    @spackichan @NotMeMaggie @Vanadis @MizoreYukii @BeechNutBaby @ladybug65 @ninisims1 @ColorMePink @Rinxes (though she doesnt model anymore atm :( ) @IceTigers21 (same :( ) @SassyDana ( same ;-;) @jilliebee22 (sammmeee) This realllly old scooler modeller named Mjhndl & Rexy also @Evergreen226 Taytay (dont know her name her byvheart ;; @JoeJoe11 but i know its tatortotsims on tumblr!) Uhmmmm im probably forgetting alot more ;;;; But those are the ones i think of at the top of my head . . also purtulance on tumblr bc i just HAD to mention her shes so flipping amazing.
    Then sims 4 people would be @LilacErin. Cause shes flipping amazing (also shes under sims 3 too technically)
    @Spookshow cause holllllly plum!
    @LeslieM25 cauae omggggggggg <3<3
    @BobSkellington cause hes bae <3
    But yeah theres plenty more im missing i bet just ones i could think of!

Awwwwww, thanks for adding me to the mix of names! I only play sims 3 and would love to collab with lots of other simmers. What stops me is searching for the CC I put on my sims :s It's tiring...lol
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    NotMeMaggieNotMeMaggie Posts: 110 Member
    I agree, thank you so much @Eliavah , you are da bestest. WE MUST COLLAB! message me on tumblr, send that link yo! I have Alexis available, or you can pick whoeva!
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    @PoppieGirl @Eliavah @Zita1966z Aww thanks for thinking of me! :)
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    It's really hard to pick people that I would want to collaborate with, but these are the ones I came up with...

@Eliavah because duhhh, you know why, you're freaking amaaazzziiinnnggg! Everything you do is beyond beautiful.

@MizoreYukii because everything she makes is flawless.

@Spookshow because you have grown into such an amazing editor and I love your style.

@BobSkellington because you are just the sweetest and I love your style with everything I've seen you do.

@LilacErin because you're so creative and I always love your edits.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    @Eliavah Aw thank you. I agree with Leslie. Everything you do is beautiful!

I'm pretty sure I would leave someone name out, so I'll just say everyone here. :D
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    joanb615 wrote: »
    This is an awesome thread @YJB19299. Everyone mentioned is so talented. I would love to work with all of them as well as @pammiechick @BobSkellington and @Ash89. Also you @YJB19299 you are very good <3:)

Awe, thank you Joan :) I love your work! You're always super nice, as well. I would love to work with you!
    joanb615 wrote: »
    This is an awesome thread @YJB19299. Everyone mentioned is so talented. I would love to work with all of them as well as @pammiechick @BobSkellington and @Ash89. Also you @YJB19299 you are very good <3:)

Oh thank you @joanb615 ! I'm flattered because since I don't work with photoshop, it's hard for me in this modeling world, but I do try my best!!!

I'd love to work with

@joanb615 --very creative with her shots and loved competing with her in survivor!
    @Cbear13 -- talented with photoshop--beauty is in every submission
    @Issabella14 -- she surprises me with what she comes up with to fulfill challenges and she's super smart!
    @esharpmajor -- she's got killer gorgeous models and she's kicking my butt over on the Hunger Games challenge! Ha!
    @BobSkellington --I've been watching Bob ever since Sims 3 and have been downloading her creations for a LONG time
    @PoppieGirl --have been so impressed with her models in these competitions and usually vote for her sims (not really meaning to as I don't see who subs until after the vote.)
    @Zita1966z --she's a great friend, smart, and really knows how to run a wonderful competition (plus she's great at making her models sparkle!)

Wow, okay xD Was so not expecting that, I can't believe your talent has played with my Sims, I really hope you didn't get any bad CC from my creations <3 LOL

I love your Sims and the in-game pictures you take, always filled with creativity and just awesomeness that I truly admire and love! <3
    I've been so lucky to have collaborated with you @YJB19299 and also @flubber32c4 and i love you guys and hope to work with you again...

I think it would be amazing to work with @PoppieGirl oh and I'd LOVE to get the chance to collaborate with @esharpmajor SHE IS SO AMAZING!!!! <3@BobSkellington would be amazing as well!
    And of course I have to give a little shout to my @MaggiSimmer and I REALLY hope we can collaborate on some more AWESOME stuff!

Thank you!!!!! :D Coming from one of the best, such an honor. I totally agree, you would be the perfect collab! I'm sure I'll get a challenge win if we had to work together. Te he he <3
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Ooh while this isnt sims 4 i have sooo much people id love to collab with in this community
    @spackichan @NotMeMaggie @Vanadis @MizoreYukii @BeechNutBaby @ladybug65 @ninisims1 @ColorMePink @Rinxes (though she doesnt model anymore atm :( ) @IceTigers21 (same :( ) @SassyDana ( same ;-;) @jilliebee22 (sammmeee) This realllly old scooler modeller named Mjhndl & Rexy also @Evergreen226 Taytay (dont know her name her byvheart ;; @JoeJoe11 but i know its tatortotsims on tumblr!) Uhmmmm im probably forgetting alot more ;;;; But those are the ones i think of at the top of my head . . also purtulance on tumblr bc i just HAD to mention her shes so flipping amazing.
    Then sims 4 people would be @LilacErin. Cause shes flipping amazing (also shes under sims 3 too technically)
    @Spookshow cause holllllly plum!
    @LeslieM25 cauae omggggggggg <3<3
    @BobSkellington cause hes bae <3
    But yeah theres plenty more im missing i bet just ones i could think of!

Ugh, pls bae. Stahp it, well you already know that you're like beyond perfection and that you have too much talent and you need to give some of that incredible talent to me, I need it ;-; Like, I can't even. Your Sim creating skills are beyond amazing, you're basically as pro as they come. Someone I will always look up to, not only are you like one of the best editors I have ever seen, YOU ARE SO NICE AND DOWN TO EARTH. That is what makes you so special, I never thought someone like you would actually respond to my messages xD LMAO. You're just too perf <3

love-gif.gif
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    @picklesthecat114 Lovely idea @YJB19299

Oh my we all started somewhere, but 1st-ly thank you for the kind words and mention guys, you are all amazing.

For me it just the other way around, I get totally excited and extremely happy when someone starts out in any comp having no idea what to do and then grows into a good editor and/or builder

@picklesthercat - refer 2 as my little sweetpea. Oh dear, started in the comps and came last in nearly every single vote. But never gave up, learned, grew and paid attention to more detail and methods and today 100% improvement. Have not seen Pickles get the least vote yet and the work has improved leaps and bounds. That makes me proud. :heart:

@Flubber32c4 Did not start as unclucky as Pickles, but also very green and had no clue. Many questions later and the will power to grow and get it done has seen Flubs win many challenges. Inspires me - This is what comps are all about for me :heart:

@YJB19299 Hardcore modelling supporter and hardly miss any season in comps. I admire that, dedication and pretty darn good at editing :heart:

@rosemow She might not be involved in modeling but she is top on my list. Neither here or in RL have I come across such dedication. I will feel safe to collaborate with her in any venture because she is trustworthy and very reliable 2 mention only a few. I would like to trow in here @BryonyRae and @Breemiles as well :) I know they are not in the modelling thing but I do play on both sides of the fence (LOL) Modeling and Building and these guys were like my idols when I started out. I respect them immensely

Have I mentioned 5 already? Okay I'll be naughty an include for modelling:

@Issabella14 She is really very creative and I love what she comes up with. But that's not why she is on my list, We met in RL through Sims4 and are BFF's in RL today. We speak for hours on the phone lol..about sims off course lol. Best friend anyone could ask for :) And yes we have had outfalls before...like friends do Mwah Moi Bella :heart:

@LeslieM25 Marvelous creative mind and I always said I wanna be as good as she is

@MizoreYukii Fashion Icon and the passion always shows
    @Sims3fan1986 The most polite and reserved I ever met here. Soft spot for Simsfan3
    @Bobskellington Always have a good chat on the phone and loves the passion for the game. Pushes himself hard and always aim for the target.
    @pandie00 Have not seen her for some time, One of the best out there
    @chealsycat Could hug her forever - Huge personality and such an amazing personality
    @megsteroo Love her 2 bits, not active for a few months but a big force to deal with when editing
    @pammiechick Close friend and will have her in my corner any day :heart:

Did someone say "that's enough ZIta?" Oops sorry, I tend to get carried away with these things, hmmm have to mention these great and creative people as well, @CazzTregurtha @Penguinwa101 (there will aqlways juust be 1 penguin :heart ) @alexis3142 @psykt @sofia4u @Spookshow @Eliavah and soooo many more - you are all so special and amazing :heart:

ps: no time to edit for typo's haha - work waiting :wink:

Awhh, Zita <3 I know, right. You're so sweet and just so friendly, always willing to lend a helping hand to those that need it. I honestly admire you a lot, you are one of the sweetest people I've ever met, modest, honest, loyal, and just the perfect friend. I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me. I am so glad you joined this community and helped shaped it to make it the place it is today. We need your talent, you're amazing! <3

giphy.gif

@Zita1966z I laugh now looking back and how rubbish I was at editing! :D I have a best friend @LilacErin, who is an amazing editor, and along with you and other editors in the community has gave me encouragement and never stopped believing in me. SHE ALSO told me about the modelling community! I used to feel deflated, seeing amazing editors. I was seeing loads of editors (Just to name a few) @MizoreYukii @flubber32c4 @YJB19299 @issabella999 @BobSkellington @pammiechick @Spookshow @Penguinwa101 @ironknight35 I apologise if you weren't mentioned, there are so many create simmers in this world and community and it would be impossible to list them all. I want to say thankyou to everyone who has given me encoragment, perceived with me and me bad editing skills when I first started and has been an amazing editor to aspire to be. Thankyou. I couldn't have done it without you.

I feel like I was writing a speech and won an award XD

Thanks for the mention :D You have grown so much and we all expect top-notch pictures from you in the future! <3
    LilacErin wrote: »
    There are so many people that I absolutely adore and would love to collaborate with! @Eliavah and @picklesthecat114 I love you both <3

@picklesthecat114 because she is such an amazing person and never gives up! She is one of my closest friends day and I love her to death. Her editing has improved massively and she's never let anything get her down, even with her hectic life <3

@Eliavah because well do I need to say anymore? I love her editing and she is so supportive and inspirational. (And she is so funny and gives great advice).

@BobSkellington because he is so thoughtful and sassy and always puts a smile on face! He always puts himself down regarding editing but I think he is truly special.

and last but not least @Spookshow and @alexis3142 because they are both amaaaaazzzzinnnngggg. They both create super cool and unique sims and give me such a run for money when I compete against them. I love you both!

OMG, stahp it chu ;-; Like, srsly. You are giving me so much life right now. You are as fabulous as they come, dear. I remember when you first started out, I was like, "uhm, who is she?" You were new and you were already producing better pictures than me. LMAO <3

I knew you would become one of the best, it was only a matter of time. I will always look up to you, you have inspired me, you have offered me comfort when I needed it, you gave me a shoulder to lean on <3 You are just above and beyond, from your editing skills, to your incredible singing voice to your A plus personality, you are not only just someone I look up to, but you are one of the biggest reasons why I log in everyday xD I need some of my daily dose of bae, yano xD WOO <3

Elf-Buddy-I-Love-You.gif
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    It's really hard to pick people that I would want to collaborate with, but these are the ones I came up with...

@Eliavah because duhhh, you know why, you're freaking amaaazzziiinnnggg! Everything you do is beyond beautiful.

@MizoreYukii because everything she makes is flawless.

@Spookshow because you have grown into such an amazing editor and I love your style.

@BobSkellington because you are just the sweetest and I love your style with everything I've seen you do.

@LilacErin because you're so creative and I always love your edits.

This one is pretty self explanatory, we all know you've got the goods, I love your style, I love your the pictures you come up with, you are so nice and so considerate and helpful, I love the CC you make, I think I have reblogged like all of your CC xD I just had to! <3 Supporting a fellow Simmer who is utterly bae and just amazesauce. How could I not <3

I admire you <3

heart-click.gif

Now, for my list. Sorry about the essay. LOL xD <3

@Eliavah
    One of the best editors around, amazing CC and super nice and witty <3
    @Spookshow
    The best alternative kawaii looking Sims I have ever seen, awesome YouTube videos, have grown so much as an editor, and super sweet and friendly!
    @LilacErin
    Probably my closest friend on here, amazing editor, so talented and gifted, shy, sweet, awkward in the best way possible, (I love awkward people since I'm hella awkward myself xD). A true friend who is always willing to help out. I love everything about you! <3
    @alexis3142
    Awesome person, awesome editor. Mega cauteee and adorkable. Awesome artist and really good at posting funny Gifs xD <3
    @LeslieM25
    Pro editor, awesome personality, amazing CC and super friendly and funny! <3
    @Zita1966z
    The queen of the Sims 4 Sims and Modeling community, awesome host, great editor, very caring and kind. You are so amazing! <3
    @ColorMePink
    Quirky Sims, amazing set building skills, still the best set builder I have ever seen, super kawaii and nice, a genuinely unique Simmer with so much kindness and talent.
    @GreenLover331
    Wow, where do I begin. Your skills are literally mind blowing, you are so nice and sweet, your style is superb and you're just overly amazing, in general. You never cease to amaze me! <3
    @IncomingVirus
    Awesome editor, awesome friend. I miss our awesome conversations. You are super gifted and sweet! A fierce contender and I always love competing against you. It is always nice losing to someone who truly deserves the win :)<3
    @IceTigers21 @ninisims1 @MizoreYukii @BeechNutBaby @SassyDana @jilliebee22 @Evergreen226 @JoeJoe11 @TayTay4899 @spackichan @Cudan2
    Amazing editors, awesome personalities, always willing to help, awesome competitions and hosts.

You're all really gifted and I have so much admiration and love for all of you!

W6EGKvy.gif
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Awww, @BobSkellington , that Pikachu is hilarious, its my Laptop Wallpaper :mrgreen:<3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Awwwwwwwh <3 You guys are so so so cute.
    Thank you all so much for your lovely compliments. <3

Okay... The list... :P

@Eliavah Because everyone has already said why you're so freakin' awesome. But you're also super talented, funny and sweet. You've helped my editing looooooads. You have always been my inspiration <3

@LeslieM25 I miss your face around here. You're an awesome host, and an awesome editor. Your Supernatural competition taught me so much and really helped to push my limits. I'm so happy for you and your pregnancy, just wish you were around more! :P

@BobSkellington Sweetest. Guy. Ever. Seriously, I love you. I wish I had someone in my life like you that lived near me. You'd be my partner in crime. :P But you're dedicated and laid back at the same time. It's a feat! Your competitions are so fun and you're always on hand if someone needs cheering up. :)

@alexis3142 Your edits have come so far. I love how individual your Sims are and you're so creative. I know you've not been well lately, so I hope you get better soon. :)

@LilacErin You, missy, are so talented. And for a... What 14? year old you're so mature. You always push me to try to be at your level, and as you've said about me you give me a huge run for my money!

@Vanadis I love your individuality. You bring something different to competitions! I love it.

@spackichan Amazinggggg edits. Your Sims are beautiful. Just wow.

Aaaaaaaaand I know there is so many more I'm forgetting, I'm so sorry I just can't think right now.
    Just know I love you all <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    :heart: @ you guys.
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    Thank you @Zita1966z for mentioning me <3

Here's my list:
    @rosemow I don't think she has anything with modelling, but for me she's the most awesome person! <3 Can we say "the most awesome"? Yes we can if we talk about our sweet Rosie! She was the first who came to support me when I showcased my first creations in the Sims 3. And since then she's always the first with her detailed feedback. And I'm not the only one who is supported by her. You know that.
    @Breemiles One of the kindest people and also very supportive. <3 When I first came to the new forums, I felt absolutely lost - like a little baby in deep woods. After three years being on the site, getting a rank "NEW MEMBER" without ability to post pictures or links was really frustrating. I was about to cry. But thanks to sweet Bree, the next day I came, I had 99 likes and was promoted to a MEMBER.
    @Zita1966z - talented (I adore her builds!), creative (What amazing contests she holds!) supportive! She's really great! <3
    @Bobskellington - He uses beautiful poses for his wonderful models. But frankly, I'm not fond of poses. The eyes of his sims - that is what I adore! <3
    @flubber32c4 - love her big eyed models and her sense of humour <3
    @Issabella14 - talented, kind and supportive <3
    @picklesthecat114 - I adore her spirit: she never gives up <3

I should mention many more, but I have already broken all the rules of this thread. Sorry :(

Please, do not quote my list! It is really frustrating when you come to see what the person who mentioned you have written for you and realise that it was nothing but quoting :'(

• Options
    @chealsycat No probs, almost everybody did :lol: The limitation thing was just an idea :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @chealsycat Thankyou so much! I love your sims <3
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Very cool thread! :grin: I think my dream collab would be with someone who is patient enough to teach me! <3 So no one ;-; Hehe jk!

@Spookshow Her edits are amazing! <3 It's extremely impressive how fast she learns new techniques! She's so talented, she can even make videos! *cough* Go check out her YT channel *cough* Also, she's a sweetheart <3

@Zita1966z Zita is always putting a twist on her edits or doing something unique! Her edits are always awesome! <3 She's very kind too! :)

@alexis3142 I love her edits, they are so artistic and colorful, I love them! <3 I'm always in awe of what she does, she's even making poses! Name something she can't do!

@flubber32c4 Everything Flubs does is so cute and beautiful! <3 I love her Sims and of course the Flub eyes! She's very funny and sweet too! :)

@YJB19299 His Sims are always so fashionable, I love it! <3 Edits are awesome too! :D

@BobSkellington LOVE his works! <3 They are such good quality, how do you do it?! :O Edits and Sims are gorgeous! <3

@PoppieGirl Wow, her Sims are stunning! I always see her put a lot of effort into her edits and I love what she does! <3

@Kelebek Her edits are :love: All her edits on Project Runway are fantastic, I can't wait to see more! <3

@ironknight35 We worked together S1 of Project Runway and I enjoyed it very much, I hope we can work together again soon! Also, Sims are HAWT :love:

@Penguinwa101 I really enjoy her edits, they are incredible! <3 She never ceases to amaze me! <3

@esharpmajor You have such unique Sims, I love them! She always has great edits too! <3

@Meeshelby She always does a great job with her edits! <3 I really like all her works, 100% awesome!

I might have gone over 5 and missed some of you amazing Simmers, but you guys are all incredible! <3

I admire @MizoreYukii @LeslieM25 @Eliavah from afar, their works are incredible and they've contributed to the community in so many ways! <3
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    Everyone:
    I am hosting a competition and I think you guys will enjoy it. I hope it's okay with everone if I notified you all. :)
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Thank you @chealsycat and @PeaceSign101
    You both are awesome and make really awesome Sims, I love your bear video on YT @chealsycat I couldn't stop laughing and I also love your creator showcase!
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    @PeaceSign101 awwwwh thanks so much <3 you're so sweet. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Thank you guys so much for all your lovely comments ;_: really means a lot that you guys think I'm amazing or nice or insipriing, i always want to be that to someone XD
    Also @NotMeMaggie we deff can collab one day! That goes for anyone too ^-^
  • Options
    I want to say thank you to every one of you, I never thought that there would be so trending :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    @Eliavah if you ever need a male model for your content, I trust you enough to send you Ace that you wouldn't distribute him!

@Lemmy awwwwwww you's so sweet! I didn't think I was all that unique, but I guess? lol

I dunno who I'd collab with because I'm not really sure what a collab entails... but @Nini, @Beech, @Mizzie, @Tay, and @Vid. I don't remember actual names on the forum, I remember nicknames, so yeah.

These are all people I'd trust to send my favorite sims to.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    @PoppieGirl @Zita1966z @LilacErin @BobSkellington @Spookshow @PeaceSign101 Thank you guys for thinking of me xD
    To be honest I had no idea this thread was even up no matter when I checked my notifications they were blocked by all the comps I'm in lol!
    Love you ALL!!!!
    tumblr_lh91ym5dP51qaw89l.gif
    large.gif
    tumblr_inline_n0z9tfY8Bg1rlonmr.gif
    tumblr_m0srnrO6eE1qj6448.gif
    large.gif
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    Thank you so much @Eliavah
    I admire your work so much!

I honestly probably have the same list as Eliavah here but I love all of you guys and your edits! I would literally collaborate with anyone :p
    2lijr.png