March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your dream modelling collab? :)

Hello there,

This Thread is all about the Sims 4 Modelling Community :)

In the past few Months the Sims 4 Modelling Community won many members and participants who are enjoying the Sims 4 Modelling Comps from Simmers like @Zita1966z , @Ash89 or @MaggiSimmer for example, and there are a lot more :) Each contestant puts their best effort on making an awesome entry, so as me, and I also love to look at these entries :) In the past few days I asked myself a question, which I want to give to you, too :)

Who would be your simmer for your dream modelling collaboration and why would you choose him or her? :)

As there are so many talented simmers out here, you have a whole variety to choose from :)

I'm very excited to see your anwsers <3
c6fj8ujnodut.png

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Here are some of my dream collabs :)

@psykt - He/She (I don't know :sweat_smile:) Is a great editor and it would be a blast to work with him or her :)
    @Zita1966z - She is one of the biggest reasons why is Community grew so fast, and why I am a part of this :)
    @flubber32c4 - I love that she can make sims who are looking fierce and cute at once, also she is a really kind person :)
    @Penguinwa101 - I already had the opportunity to work with him in season 03 of Project Runway, I definetly would do it again :)
    @PoppieGirl - She is one of the most talented editors and simmers out of the modelling community, I also love the way she presents her sims, I definetly could learn alot of her ;)

There are so many talented simmers here, but these 5 would be the top here :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • PoppieGirlPoppieGirl Posts: 636 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

@psykt - He/She (I don't know :sweat_smile:) Is a great editor and it would be a blast to work with him or her :)
    @Zita1966z - She is one of the biggest reasons why is Community grew so fast, and why I am a part of this :)
    @flubber32c4 - I love that she can make sims who are looking fierce and cute at once, also she is a really kind person :)
    @Penguinwa101 - I already had the opportunity to work with him in season 03 of Project Runway, I definetly would do it again :)
    @PoppieGirl - She is one of the most talented editors and simmers out of the modelling community, I also love the way she presents her sims, I definetly could learn alot of her ;)

How sweet of you to say Thank you :heart:
    XgESt47.jpg
  • PoppieGirlPoppieGirl Posts: 636 Member
    I would love to work with:

@Zita1966z Super talent and amazing creative mind
    @Issabella14 Her ideas is endless and she always puts up amazing pics..which makes me scream sometimes when competing with her lol
    @LeslieM25 Very talented
    @alexis3142 Unique and a standalone signature. Love her vision
    @esharpmajor Wow factor and deliver awesome edits

Also the ones mentioned by YJB

@YJB19299 I think you should limit the ist to 5 maybe lol otherwise I will add a page long, there are so many lol
    XgESt47.jpg
    @PoppieGirl Yeah, that would be good :)

So, everyone can list 5 simmers here <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited February 2016

<3 THANK YOU I am honored that you named me !!

<3 AND THANK YOU ZITA FOR ALL YOUR AWSOMETASTIC CHALLENGES !!! <3
  • MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    This is an awesome thread @YJB19299. Everyone mentioned is so talented. I would love to work with all of them as well as @pammiechick @BobSkellington and @Ash89. Also you @YJB19299 you are very good <3:)
    AYB54uy.png
    Thank you very much @Joanb615 , hope to see you around next Season of Project Runway again, hopefully none of your sims will be eliminated at the same time, can imagine how harsh this was :sweat_smile:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    Thank you very much @Joanb615 , hope to see you around next Season of Project Runway again, hopefully none of your sims will be eliminated at the same time, can imagine how harsh this was :sweat_smile:

Thank you I'm sure I'll be back <3 it was a little hard to take :) and you are very welcome sweetie
    AYB54uy.png
    edited February 2016
    what do you think? <3

should i´ll be back as well at the new Season of Project runway!! ;)
    ( ... mh?! i need some headshot lessons till then !! :D ) they all look the same i think!!

yes i have still my amber there!! i mean after the end of that Season!! hi hi
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited February 2016
    @YJB19299 Thank you so much! :) Honored to be mentioned
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    joanb615 wrote: »
    This is an awesome thread @YJB19299. Everyone mentioned is so talented. I would love to work with all of them as well as @pammiechick @BobSkellington and @Ash89. Also you @YJB19299 you are very good <3:)

Oh thank you @joanb615 ! I'm flattered because since I don't work with photoshop, it's hard for me in this modeling world, but I do try my best!!!

I'd love to work with

@joanb615 --very creative with her shots and loved competing with her in survivor!
    @Cbear13 -- talented with photoshop--beauty is in every submission
    @Issabella14 -- she surprises me with what she comes up with to fulfill challenges and she's super smart!
    @esharpmajor -- she's got killer gorgeous models and she's kicking my butt over on the Hunger Games challenge! Ha!
    @BobSkellington --I've been watching Bob ever since Sims 3 and have been downloading her creations for a LONG time
    @PoppieGirl --have been so impressed with her models in these competitions and usually vote for her sims (not really meaning to as I don't see who subs until after the vote.)
    @Zita1966z --she's a great friend, smart, and really knows how to run a wonderful competition (plus she's great at making her models sparkle!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited February 2016
    Mine would be @Zita1966z she has helped me grow from a editor who could not even cut out a sim to what I am now, which I have improved greatly. She is a credit to the community and is an extremely great editor.
    Post edited by picklesthecat114 on
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited February 2016
    I've been so lucky to have collaborated with you @YJB19299 and also @flubber32c4 and i love you guys and hope to work with you again...

I think it would be amazing to work with @PoppieGirl oh and I'd LOVE to get the chance to collaborate with @esharpmajor SHE IS SO AMAZING!!!! <3@BobSkellington would be amazing as well!
    And of course I have to give a little shout to my @MaggiSimmer and I REALLY hope we can collaborate on some more AWESOME stuff!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    I've been so lucky to have collaborated with you @YJB19299 and also @flubber32c4 and i love you guys and hope to work with you again...

I think it would be amazing to work with @PoppieGirl oh and I'd LOVE to get the chance to collaborate with @esharpmajor SHE IS SO AMAZING!!!! <3@BobSkellington would be amazing as well!
    And of course I have to give a little shout to my @MaggiSimmer and I REALLY hope we can collaborate on some more AWESOME stuff!

thank you <3 same here !
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited February 2016
    Ooh while this isnt sims 4 i have sooo much people id love to collab with in this community
    @spackichan @NotMeMaggie @Vanadis @MizoreYukii @BeechNutBaby @ladybug65 @ninisims1 @ColorMePink @Rinxes (though she doesnt model anymore atm :( ) @IceTigers21 (same :( ) @SassyDana ( same ;-;) @jilliebee22 (sammmeee) This realllly old scooler modeller named Mjhndl & Rexy also @Evergreen226 Taytay (dont know her name her byvheart ;; @JoeJoe11 but i know its tatortotsims on tumblr!) Uhmmmm im probably forgetting alot more ;;;; But those are the ones i think of at the top of my head . . also purtulance on tumblr bc i just HAD to mention her shes so flipping amazing.
    Then sims 4 people would be @LilacErin. Cause shes flipping amazing (also shes under sims 3 too technically)
    @Spookshow cause holllllly plum!
    @LeslieM25 cauae omggggggggg <3<3
    @BobSkellington cause hes bae <3
    But yeah theres plenty more im missing i bet just ones i could think of!
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    This is an awesome thread. :) 5 names is not enough for me cause everyone here and whom I have had the pleasure in competing with and against is on my list. Actually we all collaborate with each other daily. Everyday I learn from every single one of you and because of all of you, I strive to put out the best I can. So thanks to all you modeling simmers, you have made me love modeling. <3<3<3:)
    Mine would be @Zita1966z she has helped me grow from a editor who could not even cut out a sim to what I am now, which I have improved greatly. She is a credit to the community and is an extremely great editor.

same here !! :D<3
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited February 2016
    @picklesthecat114 Lovely idea @YJB19299

Oh my we all started somewhere, but 1st-ly thank you for the kind words and mention guys, you are all amazing.

For me it just the other way around, I get totally excited and extremely happy when someone starts out in any comp having no idea what to do and then grows into a good editor and/or builder

@picklesthercat - refer 2 as my little sweetpea. Oh dear, started in the comps and came last in nearly every single vote. But never gave up, learned, grew and paid attention to more detail and methods and today 100% improvement. Have not seen Pickles get the least vote yet and the work has improved leaps and bounds. That makes me proud. :heart:

@Flubber32c4 Did not start as unclucky as Pickles, but also very green and had no clue. Many questions later and the will power to grow and get it done has seen Flubs win many challenges. Inspires me - This is what comps are all about for me :heart:

@YJB19299 Hardcore modelling supporter and hardly miss any season in comps. I admire that, dedication and pretty darn good at editing :heart:

@rosemow She might not be involved in modeling but she is top on my list. Neither here or in RL have I come across such dedication. I will feel safe to collaborate with her in any venture because she is trustworthy and very reliable 2 mention only a few. I would like to trow in here @BryonyRae and @Breemiles as well :) I know they are not in the modelling thing but I do play on both sides of the fence (LOL) Modeling and Building and these guys were like my idols when I started out. I respect them immensely

Have I mentioned 5 already? Okay I'll be naughty an include for modelling:

@LeslieM25 Marvelous creative mind and I always said I wanna be as good as she is

@MizoreYukii Fashion Icon and the passion always shows
    @Sims3fan1986 The most polite and reserved I ever met here. Soft spot for Simsfan3
    @Bobskellington Always have a good chat on the phone and loves the passion for the game. Pushes himself hard and always aim for the target.
    @pandie00 Have not seen her for some time, One of the best out there
    @chealsycat Could hug her forever - Huge personality and such an amazing personality
    @megsteroo Love her 2 bits, not active for a few months but a big force to deal with when editing
    @pammiechick Close friend and will have her in my corner any day :heart:

Did someone say "that's enough ZIta?" Oops sorry, I tend to get carried away with these things, hmmm have to mention these great and creative people as well, @CazzTregurtha @Penguinwa101 (there will aqlways juust be 1 penguin :heart ) @alexis3142 @psykt @sofia4u @Spookshow @Eliavah and soooo many more - you are all so special and amazing :heart:

ps: no time to edit for typo's haha - work waiting :wink:
    Post edited by Zita1966z on
  • esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited February 2016
    @pammiechick thanks so much! I love your models, and it was super fun being in that castaway alliance with you...oops i mean what alliance? Who said that? *shifty eyes*

@Penguinwa101 aw shucks! :blush: I'd love to collaborate with u too!

I'm usually terrible with group work - as @ash89 can attest to lol, but I actually have been won over to the idea of collaborating now that I've gotten to know the talented folks of this community!

If I listed everyone whose work I admire we'd be here all day but I think my first choice would be @Issabella14 just because she's so friendly and always shows great attention to detail!
    edited February 2016
    @Zita1966z I laugh now looking back and how rubbish I was at editing! :D I have a best friend @LilacErin, who is an amazing editor, and along with you and other editors in the community has gave me encouragement and never stopped believing in me. SHE ALSO told me about the modelling community! I used to feel deflated, seeing amazing editors. I was seeing loads of editors (Just to name a few) @MizoreYukii @flubber32c4 @YJB19299 @issabella999 @BobSkellington @pammiechick @Spookshow @Penguinwa101 @ironknight35 I apologise if you weren't mentioned, there are so many create simmers in this world and community and it would be impossible to list them all. I want to say thankyou to everyone who has given me encoragment, perceived with me and me bad editing skills when I first started and has been an amazing editor to aspire to be. Thankyou. I couldn't have done it without you.

I feel like I was writing a speech and won an award XD
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    @picklesthecat114 you deserve a reward for believing in yourself and never giving up :heart:
    edited February 2016
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    @picklesthecat114 you deserve a reward for believing in yourself and never giving up :heart:
    Awww thankyou so much, you deserve an award for being an amazing teacher, editor and competition-hoster :)<3

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    There are so many people that I absolutely adore and would love to collaborate with! @Eliavah and @picklesthecat114 I love you both <3

@picklesthecat114 because she is such an amazing person and never gives up! She is one of my closest friends day and I love her to death. Her editing has improved massively and she's never let anything get her down, even with her hectic life <3

@Eliavah because well do I need to say anymore? I love her editing and she is so supportive and inspirational. (And she is so funny and gives great advice).

@BobSkellington because he is so thoughtful and sassy and always puts a smile on face! He always puts himself down regarding editing but I think he is truly special.

and last but not least @Spookshow and @alexis3142 because they are both amaaaaazzzzinnnngggg. They both create super cool and unique sims and give me such a run for money when I compete against them. I love you both!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    @LilacErin Awwww thankyou so much! I love you so much too, you are an amazing friend and editor and you would be an amzaing person to collab with. Actually, when we are both free we should do a collab together. You are such a talented editor and I think you are one of the best. Love you gurl! <3
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    @LilacErin Awwww thankyou so much! I love you so much too, you are an amazing friend and editor and you would be an amzaing person to collab with. Actually, when we are both free we should do a collab together. You are such a talented editor and I think you are one of the best. Love you gurl! <3

Yaaaassssss please! I love you too! <3
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3