Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited March 2016
    QDog wrote: »
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    TheSimer wrote: »
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake Are we getting an announcement this week? :)

@SimGuruDrake to can't answer yet, because she hasn't found most traumatic and frustrating "NO" gif.

What if she waits for April Fools' Day to be all like :
    ezgif-2961159381.gif

.....Oh no, wait !
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/oh_yeah_obama.gif[/img]

lol I wouldn't be THAT mean. I actually despise April Fool's Day >.<

Glad to hear ! I would agree, but one of my friend's birthdays is on April Fool's :D

I have a friend whose birthday is on April 1st as well, I feel so bad for them because they are constantly getting pranked all day.

Just say no, please! Or say Yes, just say something ( ≧Д≦)

No announcement this week. :)

Will there be an announcement next week?

Good Question! @SimGuruDrake are you allowed to tell us if there will be an announcement next week? Really would like to have something to get excited about, but understand if you can't say anything!

I understand the anticipation but this is almost funny: we are not even asking for an announcement anymore but for news as regards "when an announcement" will be made! Perhaps next week Drake will be allowed to tell us when an announcement will be made!

Isn't this evidence enough that we are hungry for news!! ;)

I know, right? I've been giggling a bit about this myself - we're asking for an announcement of an announcement XD But it would be nice to have something to look forward to and get excited about! The news drought isn't good marketing, just saying!

Edit: I would rather have an announcement of a pack that's months away, than no communication at all!
  • Options
    lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    I think it's possible that this next EP could be the long awaited toddlers and pre-teens, that's why it is taking so long and we are getting no info. I would be happy to wait for that to be done right and if that means only 1 EP this year then I'm good with that too.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Spa Day in my opinion added a lot of new gameplay to the game and some new venues as well not to mention 4 gameplay objects. I'm expecting GP 3 to be even bigger.

4 gameplay objects?

1: Massage Table
    2: Massage Chair
    3: Meditation Stool
    4: Yoga Mat
    5: Sauna
    6: Incense
    7: The drink pad if you count it

Oops I forgot some of them.
  • Options
    If they don't hurry and announce it might get leaked like cool kitchens did.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I remember when GT came out......I was cracking up over the dance moves :D I told my daughter she had to watch it.....I told her its the "Jimmy leg" (I think thats how you spell it) and she watched and said, NO its called ? (forget what she called it) my mouth dropped :o:o I said "You mean this is a real dance, people dance like this" She cracked up at me.

I am so out of tune with this stuff. I love GT, it is fun.....but the game needs more to do in it though.

Just bring back slow dancing <3
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Spa Day in my opinion added a lot of new gameplay to the game and some new venues as well not to mention 4 gameplay objects. I'm expecting GP 3 to be even bigger.

4 gameplay objects?

1: Massage Table
    2: Massage Chair
    3: Meditation Stool
    4: Yoga Mat
    5: Sauna
    6: Incense
    7: The drink pad if you count it

You forgot the new mud baths etc.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    I remember when GT came out......I was cracking up over the dance moves :D I told my daughter she had to watch it.....I told her its the "Jimmy leg" (I think thats how you spell it) and she watched and said, NO its called ? (forget what she called it) my mouth dropped :o:o I said "You mean this is a real dance, people dance like this" She cracked up at me.

I am so out of tune with this stuff. I love GT, it is fun.....but the game needs more to do in it though.

Just bring back slow dancing <3

Spa Day had as much or perhaps even more gameplay objects than GT Expansion smh....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    *smh* back @Sigzy05 This thread isn't about GT or Spa Day. I was just telling about my experience about the dance moves.
    I suppose I may have gotten off topic? FYI I do like Spa Day. I actually like everything they came out with so far. It still seems hollow to me so I am going to try it again and see if it can hold my interest longer than 10 minutes :p
  • Options

@SimGuruDrake to can't answer yet, because she hasn't found most traumatic and frustrating "NO" gif.

ezgif-2961159381.gif

.....Oh no, wait !

Glad to hear ! I would agree, but one of my friend's birthdays is on April Fool's :D

I have a friend whose birthday is on April 1st as well, I feel so bad for them because they are constantly getting pranked all day.

Good Question! @SimGuruDrake are you allowed to tell us if there will be an announcement next week? Really would like to have something to get excited about, but understand if you can't say anything!

I understand the anticipation but this is almost funny: we are not even asking for an announcement anymore but for news as regards "when an announcement" will be made! Perhaps next week Drake will be allowed to tell us when an announcement will be made!

hmmm...how about if some news is coming I'll just post an excited gif the week of instead?

That would be far better @SimGuruDrake.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member

ezgif-2961159381.gif

.....Oh no, wait !

hmmm...how about if some news is coming I'll just post an excited gif the week of instead?

Deal! ;) a nice subtle way to get us all excited! I'll be scanning forum posts for that excited gif from now on!
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member

ezgif-2961159381.gif

.....Oh no, wait !

But when will that be? Let me guess: 3 months from now?

There is absolutely no reference point. Nothing. That's the core of the problem.

For all we know it we will have to wait for another month constantly: ''Oh well maybe we will get an announcement today/this week/next week'' and that every single week.

• Options
    SimthingOrOtherSimthingOrOther Posts: 8 New Member
    > @rudy8292 said:
    > For all we know it we will have to wait for another month constantly: ''Oh well maybe we will get an announcement today/this week/next week'' and that every single week.

And whose fault is that?
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    > @rudy8292 said:
    > For all we know it we will have to wait for another month constantly: ''Oh well maybe we will get an announcement today/this week/next week'' and that every single week.

And whose fault is that?

Not mine, but certain people go through that every single week , and that will continue anyway.
  • Options
    bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited March 2016
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    > @rudy8292 said:

And whose fault is that?

Not mine, but certain people go through that every single week , and that will continue anyway.

What does it matter to you? Some of us like the anticipation...we are allowed to post and get excited wondering if there is going to be new content, just like you are allowed to not care. We don't discourage you so don't discourage us.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    > @rudy8292 said:

And whose fault is that?

What does it matter to you? Some of us like the anticipation...we are allowed to post and get excited wondering if there is going to be new content, just like you are allowed to not care. We don't discourage you so don't discourage us.

Of course some of you like the anticipation, work it like a game, and then there are the players who take it very seriously and get quite upset when things don't work out.

Personally I think the whole thing is kind of silly. It's like sitting at home waiting for some guy to call. The gurus will call when they're ready and not until.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    > @rudy8292 said:

And whose fault is that?

Of course some of you like the anticipation, work it like a game, and then there are the players who take it very seriously and get quite upset when things don't work out.

Personally I think the whole thing is kind of silly. It's like sitting at home waiting for some guy to call. The gurus will call when they're ready and not until.

And what teenager doesn't sit and wait around? Just because you think its silly, does not mean others do. I don't necessarily treat it like a game, but it gives us something to do while we wait. If I don't like a thread, I just go on to another, but I sure don't go into other peoples thread and complain about what they want to talk about.
  • Options

ezgif-2961159381.gif

.....Oh no, wait !

Yes yes yes!!! :p;)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    How about a gif of Graham hugging a $2 box of wine!
  • Options
    > @rudy8292 said:

And whose fault is that?

And what teenager doesn't sit and wait around? Just because you think its silly, does not mean others do. I don't necessarily treat it like a game, but it gives us something to do while we wait. If I don't like a thread, I just go on to another, but I sure don't go into other peoples thread and complain about what they want to talk about.

I'm just going to point something out. It looks like you are the one complaining about something. My opinion. If I think all the hype is a little silly that's my prerogative right? Just look at you getting upset because I say it's silly.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited March 2016
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    How about a gif of Graham hugging a $2 box of wine!

I still can't get over that. @SimGuruGraham Remind me to tell my mother and her friend about that $2 box wine...on second thought, maybe not. They might move down there...LOL

And @SimGuruDrake I will admit I'm a bit more indifferent nowadays, as it happens with dry spells, but an excited gif will be nice when it happens. For now, I have other stuff, like trying to beat level 5 in Duke Nukem 2...lol.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    > @rudy8292 said:

And whose fault is that?

I'm just going to point something out. It looks like you are the one complaining about something. My opinion. If I think all the hype is a little silly that's my prerogative right? Just look at you getting upset because I say it's silly.

First off, I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to Rudy, who comes into every thread to complain about what they are talking about. Second off, dont get it twisted, I don't care if you think its silly, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. It just gets old when someone has to come into a thread with their, "i'm the only one that matters" attitude. Its a freaking forum for a game and we can talk about it if we want. We can get excited and ask if there is news this week and we can do every week if we want to. If people don't like the hype train, then they don't have to get on it, but don't criticize us because we want the ride.

• Options
    > @rudy8292 said:

And whose fault is that?

First off, I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to Rudy, who comes into every thread to complain about what they are talking about. Second off, dont get it twisted, I don't care if you think its silly, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. It just gets old when someone has to come into a thread with their, "i'm the only one that matters" attitude. Its a freaking forum for a game and we can talk about it if we want. We can get excited and ask if there is news this week and we can do every week if we want to. If people don't like the hype train, then they don't have to get on it, but don't criticize us because we want the ride.

Why don't you just let it go? It's not a big deal.
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    In really, really want an announcement next week. But not for a plum SP! I might not even be able to get the GP this month, but I love discussing about upcoming new game play...
  • Options
    Anemone7 wrote: »
    In really, really want an announcement next week. But not for a plum SP! I might not even be able to get the GP this month, but I love discussing about upcoming new game play...

An SP is better then nothing if their having issues getting the Gamepack to work. Hopefully if we do get an SP it will be something nice like a bed/bath set with new beds and new showers and tubs or a wedding or pool stuffpack.

Regarding a Gamepack I"d love to see the Waterpark GP that was mentioned in a survey. Anything related to amusement parks could be the reason it's taking so long for the GP to be announced. Amusement parks could give us served carnival food from vendors. This doesn't have to be restuarents.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top