Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HOMES by Bex - Now featuring the Barnhouse Orchard home for sim farmers.

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    PrincessArlaPrincessArla Posts: 1
    edited July 2010
    Hey Bex
    Just found your posts and wow I love your homes! They are beautiful and I have installedd quite a few :o) Looking forward to seeing more!
    Arla
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited July 2010
    actwrightbec - Still loving all your fabulous creations. You know I have been a fan of yours since the TS2 and Ubbersimmers days. Wow .. that was a while ago. LOL You have been an inspiration to me to just keep building. I know you are a busy woman but hope we can all enjoy more of your creations soon. -EQ
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2010
    Just getting caught up on your three new lots. I really love the craftsmen style home a lot. It's lovely. The farm and barn home are so picturesque. You did a wonderful job as usual. recs for all three.
  • Options
    xkattykatxxkattykatx Posts: 197 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Hey Bex! I just recently discovered your homes on your profile and I have to say, I love every one of them! I clicked through all the pages of this thread to see some more pictures of your houses and it's really awesome to see how much you've progressed. Keep doing what you're doing; your style has really evolved throughout the time you've spent building. :)
  • Options
    RxsChldrnRxsChldrn Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 2010
    i really like your bex's mod loft! i think it's really simple yet thoughtful, nice work! gave it a rec! =)
  • Options
    pazarapazara Posts: 1,093 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Oh my gosh. I love your lots xD
    I loved your tutorials for TS2, I'm glad to see that you've adapted to TS3, too~! [:
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 4 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Hey Bex, you are amazing with your talent and house building. I was on-line this morning. I typed in how to build a loft and you popped up. I have been looking at all your wonderful designs for a least an hour now.
    Wow!
  • Options
    actwrightbecactwrightbec Posts: 191 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Hi all! Just checking in... I've been gone since WA crashed my game but more importantly life took over 8) I may be but for now please enjoy what I have available.

Bex
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2010
    I love your barn lots! Recommended both of them. :-)
  • Options
    xlove59xlove59 Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    Bex, these buildings are super amazing, literally.

Honestly, I don't know which ones to take. They're just all too amazing!

I hope you get back to making more soon!

(( My twin sisters' laptop has been making Sims 3 crash, so she know's how ya feel ))
  • Options
    actwrightbecactwrightbec Posts: 191 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Wow. It's been a while.

Well Simmers, it's been a long hiatus starting with WA crashing my game - never could figure out what happened so I moved on to playing my Wii and writing. I'm actually getting back into things now that I have a new computer but dang! Look at all those expansion packs! I remember loving community lot designs so maybe I'll start there... for now, I'm going to attempt something I haven't since the original game came out...

I'm going to actually play instead of build. :D

We'll see what happens!

Bex