Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okblondee's Heartfelt Thank-You to all of the Kind People who Mean so Much to Me...

Comments

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @TnT_Terry, you are one cool ninja! Thank you for the awesome wheels! My toddlers will love it!! <3<3
  • Options
    @charlotteprice, thank you so much for helping me get closer to getting that nursery! Also, the Debutante Ball Gown! I have wanted that for quite some time! <3<3
  • Options
    Thank you so much @ReachSims for the generous gifts! Stories and Caps Wall Shelf, Jars of Electric Fireflies, Higher Tech Cake Plate, The Old Dried-Up Well and the most amazing Gift of Speech Baby Monitor! Yes! Thank you!! <3<3<3

And to dear @StepSteb, I love the Cast Iron Cookery and the Never Late Clock will be a great addition to the set I am working on. Thank you so much! <3<3<3

You guys are the best!! <3
  • Options
    The best part of my day is sitting here after making dinner and finding that my good friends have been so very kind and generous again!

@Cabelle1863-thank you for the Lollipop Lollygagger Chair! That's a tongue twister! <3
    @Franny-thank you for the Checkered Dresser! <3
    @Felicity1169-thank you so much for the Tiny Mushroom Lamp and the Teacup Chair! <3
    @charlotteprice-thank you for the Rose Dresser, the Topsy Turvey Window, the Topsy Turvey Single Bed and the Whimsical Desk! Wow! <3

I only have a few more items and I will have the set! It is just the cutest thing, too. Reminds me so much of my favorite childhood story 'Alice in Wonderland'.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @maria_loves_alex, I just saw your gift! I love the hair; my little boys will too! Thank you so much!! <3

@maria_loves_alex, you're welcome @Okblondee7
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Aww, you're very welcome! :blush: You deserve it!
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    You're welcome! I'm glad to be able to pay it forward (for all the kind simmers who gifted me over the summer/fall) and to be able to help an awesome pal who's been a great friend ever since the early Sims 2 days. ((Big Hugs))
  • Options
    I am so happy! I just noticed I have been gifted! :)

@Pary, thank you so much for the adorable toddler outfit! I love it! <3

@Reachsims, thank you for the Shrimp 'n Grits toddler outfit! Love my toddlers! <3

And finally, thank you very much to my special friend for something I have wanted so long to help me complete this set one day, the bathing and changing station! So very precious, you are! <3

Edit: I got it! Free! I finally have Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes! On top of that, my top 5 (6) were free also as they were a part of the set!

Thank you all so much; you are amazing! <3<3

Edit 2- Got the January 2013 Compilation set as well, since at least half of it was the Lullaby items! Normally over 3,000 SP for only 300!
  • Options
    My goodness gracious! What a great new day!

@Cabelle1863, thank you so much for making a dent in my new list! That shelf is precious and the wall lamp is so pretty! <3

@Pary, we meet again! Thank you so much for for the glass flowers column and for rock all night! I think of them as @Franny's rocks! <3

Bless you both for sending me down the path of getting my August 2011 Compilation one day! :)
  • Options
    @charlotteprice , thank you so very much for helping me with my August 2011 compilation! The Teen Suburban Nights and the Straight Laced Bookshelves are perfect!

Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    @simgeek79, thank you so much for helping reach my eventual goals! Love the cute little dress and my simmies will love it too!! <3
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Cabelle1863 wrote: »
    You're welcome, @Blooming_Lilac. Enjoy your journey to owning the Store, it's so much fun! :grin:

One of the best days ever was when @Reachsims sent me a gift and invited me to join this thread. I had no idea, it was like a whole new world opened up to me. And it has been a blast. I am really looking forward to helping other players feel welcomed and enjoy the fun here as much as I have.

Thank you for welcoming me here. It has meant so much to me and you're all the best.

I feel exactly the same! So glad you are so close now, @Cabelle1863! I got a late start, but I'm having a wonderful time. Especially when I am able to gift others. :)

ETA: It's been so much having you around @Cabelle1863 and I am glad that you gave Sims 3 another look. Thank you for participating in the Gifting Directory. I know you will have a lot of fun as a gifter. I love it when our participants turn their focus to gifting. Congratulations on your mission being almost complete. :3
  • Options
    @Kaela_87, thank you so much for the Born Beautiful Dress! I appreciate your help and generosity! <3
  • Options
    @StephSteb, thank you for the lovely Floor Lamp! It will look great in my game! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Franny, (I know your alias well), thank your precious heart for the awesome generosity you have shown by, as so many others have said, wiping out my top 5! That is beyond cool! I love you! <3

@Cabelle1863, you must have read my mind. I have wanted the Electo Dance Top for a long time! Thank you very much. <3

@Franny wrote: Hehe, you are so welcome for your gifts @Okblondee7! :)
  • Options
    @Blooming_Lilac, I adore the dress! Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    @Blooming_Lilac, I adore the dress! Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    @equuest, thank you for the lovely lamp! One new thing to add to my collection! :)
  • Options
    What a nice surprise! :)

Thank you, @ Cabelle1863 for the beautiful corsage! Perfect for the Prom!

Thank you, @creativity_rulez for the lovely pair of heels! Aren't they cute?

And thank you very much, @charlotteprice for not only the 'kool' desk but the Sleep Loud bed!
  • Options
    @Kaela_87, Thank you for the beautiful necklace! My girls will look great at their proms! :)
  • Options
    I somehow just got the 2010 Compilation for free! I had just checked and I needed a little over 1,000 SP (out of 5400) but then when I checked the individual sets, there was that green d/l button on the entire thing! I saved over 1,000 SP! There are a LOT of sets in this compilation! *Happy Dance* <3

Thank you one and all! <3
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @teanias, thank you so much for the beautiful star and the silk pajamas! My simmies might have a merry Christmas after all! (Now if only I can find what category my Christmas items are in!) <3

@Teanias wrote: @Okblondee7 the tree and presents are under lights the garland and stockings should be miss decor.

Thank you @Teanias! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @charlotteprice and @simgeek79 for the beautiful dresses!! <3

Edit: Thank you @StephSteb for helping me with the Farm Fresh Set! The lamp is so cute!! I'm almost at 1,000 SP, but my computer (or Mozilla, I should say) keeps freezing! I will probably have to wait til next time, but that's ok! :)
  • Options
    @StephSteb and everyone! I got the Farm Fresh Set! Getting the lamp from @StephSteb was my lucky charm! Silly me was looking at the regular price before the DD! It was only 500 something rather than 1500! I had more than enouch SP saved to buy it! Yay!! <3

Thank you!! <3
  • Options
    @Cabelle1863, I sat down to turn off my computer; have to be at work tomorrow at 7, and was so pleasantly surprised to see that you had gifted me!

The Wall Lamp, Palm Plant, Shades of Grass and Pearlescent Candle are very much appreciated! Thank you sweet lady. <3