Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okblondee's Heartfelt Thank-You to all of the Kind People who Mean so Much to Me...

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Dec 2015

Thank you, dear @Reachsims for the lovely gifts! All Dolled Up Curtains, Ab-so-lute-ly Stunning Door and On the Ritz are beautiful and because of your generosity, I just might see a green d/l button! {{{Hugs}}} <3

ETA: I got it!! Thank you and everyone who helped me get the Feb 2011 Compilation! I am so grateful!! *Happy Dance* <3
    Dec 2015

@wittanthony1, you are so kind! Thank you dearly for the six Sun, Sand and Surf items! I love them! It shouldn't be long at all now! Have a wonderful day! <3
    Jan 2016

Hope every kind and gentle soul here has the happiest of New Year's! You are awesome; and I am so fortunate to be a part of this community! <3
    Jan 2016

@Cabelle1863, thank you for your generous gifts! I normally would be playing my game this late (on a non work day) but the game froze. I did get in about 3 hours, so I can't complain!

The Silky Sarong and the Mai Tie swim top are adorable, right?! You make me happy, sweet lady! Happy New Year to you and yours! <3
    @Martje89, I just wanted to thank you today. I know I saw somewhere that you nominated me for a give-a-way but I can't find it! Please forgive me for running around in circles and thank you so much for thinking of me. <3

You're very welcome @Okblondee7! <3 I nominated you for stocking 10 in KleineMuff's Christmas Stocking Game :blush: It was a nice surprise to find out you won a venue there. I read you choose the Now and Then Century Manor. Good choice, enjoy! :kissing_heart:
    Jan 2016

Oh my goodness! @Cabelle1863, you just blew me away! The Boardwalk?! I didn't expect to get this for a long time! Thank you sweet friend; you just made my day! *Happy Dance*

Thank you again! <3
    Jan 2016

@Franny, I don't know what to say! I feel so honored that you gave me such an amazing Venue like the Last Venue of Amore; my goodness! Just wow! I have never been so shocked! I was scrolling down and down and thinking surely not a Venue, and there it was! Bless your precious heart. Really. <3

{{{HUGS}}} <3
    Jan 2016

These past few days have been wonderful! Thank you to everyone for your kindness and generosity. <3

Today I would like to thank @Sookie_54 for the cute Bearly On Time Clock. I love it! <3

Thank you as well; to sweet @charlotteprice, for the Moon Rabbit Pajamas and the Little Slugger Pajamas! They are adorable! <3

Finally, thank you to @Cabelle1863, for the Choo Choo Pajamas and the Draw String Gown! Can't wait to try them out in game! Oh, and stay safe in the snow! <3
    Jan 2016

Thank you, @Reachsims for your help! I now own Luxe Kidswear! You are so very sweet and generous! <3<3

@SjappielovePaul, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the Woodland Wear Bookshelf! It is one of my favorites! <3
    Jan 2016

I want to thank @debbycanty for the pretty Tree Saw Wall Sculpture. I love the colors! <3

I want to thank @charlotteprice for the Wicker is Love Loveseat and the Repurposed Computer Desk. My Sims will love them. <3

@Franny, thank you so much for the Pedro Estate Arch 1! Can't wait to use it in a build! It was a pleasure to take part in your awesome contest! <3

@Ktarian, for finishing off my top 5 with the Desert Designs Sofa! <3

Thank you dear @Cabelle1863, for The awesome Pampered Pedro! <3

@Martje89, thank you for the uplifting words and the Desert Designs Coffee Table; as well as the Pedro Estate Chandelier! <3

Because of all of you, the Frontier Finds Set is only 5 SP! :)

Finally, @TnT_Terry, for the incredible Venue that I would never have been able to own without your precious generosity. You are amazing dear ninja! <3
    Jan 2016

@Sookie_54, thank you so much for the adorable Mystical Fence! <3

The Faire Folk Outdoors set is now down to 80 SP from 297 SP.

@debbycanty, thank you so much for the adorable Faire Folk Birdhouse! I had no idea I would enjoy fairies so much! <3

@charlotteprice! You got me! When I was closing a few windows to start my game, I saw what you did! Thank you for the Royales Window and The Don Pedro Fireplace! You are so sweet! <3
    Jan 9 2016

Oh my Lord! I was sending PM's and noticed my WL page was blue everywhere! @scillakees, I love you! My goodness gracious! Eleven items?! You just wiped out half my WL! Thank you so much! I am just amazed!

Bless your sweet heart! <3
    Jan 9 2016

I would like to thank @debbycanty for the C.y.b.e.r Creeping Vine. You are so kind; this will help in my quest to get Futureshock Bedroom when it comes on the DD on the 12th! <3

Also, a big thank you to sweet @Martje89, for the Micro Cosmic Light Globule and the Nano Novel Wall Bookshelf that will also help me when the set comes up soon. <3

Thank you both, so very much!
    Jan 9 2016

Thank you so very much @Cabelle1863. for the Dazzling Disco Dome and the Luminescent Glow Ceiling Light! I really appreciate the help toward the 2 Sets. You are awesome! <3
    Jan 13 2016

@Martje89, thank you so very much for the Nouveau Riche Robe, Tough as Nails Teen and Puttin' on the Glitz shoes! All of these are items that will help me with the sets I am working on.

You are awesome. <3
    Jan 13 2016

@debbycanty, thank you so much for the Rockin' Relic and The Beginning of the End Table! This is such a great help in getting the set in a little while.

@Bird166, bless you for the Break Your Dark Heart Teen top! You are so kind. I might get the set for under a 1,000 SP now.

Again, thank you both so very much! <3

ETA: Just had to let you guys know that I got the Set for 335 SP! It was cheaper to buy it after clicking on the name than it was in the DD! It was more like 600 there.

Thank you guys so much!! <3
    Jan 14 2016

@charlotteprice, your generosity is such a blessing. Thank you so much for the Backwoods Bookshelf and the Wood-framed Bedstead! It was a very pleasant surprise! <3

@debbycanty, I really appreciate the adorable Nature's Wall Hooks! It is one of my favorites of the set! Thank you so much! <3
    Jan 15 2016

Where to start? Wow! First of all, Thank you @TnT_Terry for surprising me and making this amazing signature. I had no idea (just like my avatar) that it was so simple! Well, not the lovely art, but the actual steps. Who knew? Thank you again, Ninja Kitty! <3

@ApparentlyAwesome, I love the Branches and Rock Sculpture, it is so pretty! <3

@Martje89, the Timberland Vanity, the branch Floor Lamp and the Tree Frames are all so unique; thank you so much! <3

@Reachsims, thank you very kindly for the Timberland Dresser, Faux Fur Dress and Backwoods Curtains. I just love this set! <3

@Hayley~Belle, the Tri-Box Lamp is perfect, thank you! <3

@Bird166, thank you very much for the Quilted Vest and the One with Nature Dress! <3

Because of all of your generosity, I got the set for 130 SP's! Thank you! <3

This rustic set is one of my favorites and I look forward to using it often. :)

ETA:it feels like I am missing someone! My message page didn't have a 'next page' option, but the math seems off. If I missed you and you gifted me, please let me know so that I can properly thank you! <3
    Jan 15 2016

@Sookie_54, What a nice surprise! The R&R Jacket and T-Shirt are classic yet casual. Thank you very much! The Jet Set comes up in March @ 67% off! I really appreciate the help! <3

@debbycanty, thank you so much for the cute little Slip n Slide shoes! My sim gentlemen will look very dapper in them. <3
    Jan 16 2016

Thank you @donnabailey for the cool Aviator jacket, it is one of my favorites! <3

@bird166, the pearl draped top is so pretty! I love it! <3

@Kaela_87, Business on the top was a perfect choice! My entrepreneurial Sims will look mighty sharp! Thank you. <3

@Bird166, Thank you so very much! I love the Cherries on Top dress! So pretty! <3
    Jan 18 2016

@Hayley~Belle, thank you so much for the Audrey Hepfire dress! It is so classy! <3

@Martje89, I adore the Low Cut Halter Dress! So cute! Thank you! <3

@Hayley~Belle, I am so happy that someone around here has videos to watch! And because of that, and the name of that cute little dress (Belle), I am the proud owner of said dress! Thank you so very much, sweetie! <3

Jan 19 2016

Got home from work, turned on the 'puter, checked in here. I saw where someone was trying to get the India Inspirations Set and sent off a few gifts. Before I could check my own wishlist, hubby came downstairs and invited me out to dinner. We ate, ran a few errands and came home. I thanked him for dinner, went to my WL page and saw blue all over the place! I am so happy! :)

@fabeme, thank you for the India Clothe Star. It is so pretty! <3
    @debbycanty, the Punjab Partition is so colorful, I love it! Thank you! <3
    @charlotteprice, thank you so much for Celebration Maang Tikka, as well as Pleasing Pagri! So sweet you are. <3
    @Reachsims, I love the Magnificent Maang Tikka, the Banarasi End Table and the Jali Single Door! My Sims are ready to explore the Indian culture. Thank you! <3
    @Blooming_Lilac, I adore the Dual Hanging Lights! Aren't they pretty?! Thank you! <3
    Jan 20 2016

Wow! Much thanks to you, @Martje89 and @Bird166, for the Sheer Kuta and the Mughal Cone Light! Your help is so very much appreciated! <3

@Hayley~Belle, thank you so much for the Lucknawi Sherwani outfit. My male sims will be very well dressed because of you. <3

@charlotteprice, what fun it was to come home and find these lovely gifts from you! Guess what you did? Thank you so much for the GREEN download button! Amazing! Bless you, sweet lady. <3

And a very special thank-you to everyone who helped me get the set. <3
    Jan 23 2016

@Reachsims, you are amazing! I love you! With such a pricey set on my wishlist, I can't tell you how very much I appreciate your kindness and generosity. You have made a considerable dip in helping me attain this set. Thank you so much! <3

@Martje89, I am so very appreciative for your kindness and generosity as well! I appreciate you so much! Thank your sweet heart. <3

Oh my goodness gracious @Reachsims! Another bike?! You are so incredibly kind and generous! I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the help! Isn't that bike the cutest ever? I can just picture my little Yorkie sitting in the basket. :)

Thank you so much! <3
    Jan 23 2016

@debbycanty, you really made my evening! I am so appreciative of your gift. The Laserlock will be used quite often in my game! Thank you! <3

@Assirk, thank you for the cute Vintage Raincoat! It rains so much in my game, so it is very much appreciated! <3

Oh my lord! I just discovered that Pushin' Pedals has the green download! I don't have to set my alarm! I cannot begin to tell you all what this means to me! I was so worried that because it was pricey, that I wouldn't get it. Thank you all for helping me, I appreciate everyone who contributed!

I love you guys! <3