Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okblondee's Heartfelt Thank-You to all of the Kind People who Mean so Much to Me...

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Jan 24 2016

I would like to thank you, @StephSteb for the beautiful Victorian Open Back top and the Immaculate Marcos. Can't wait to use them! <3

@Hayley~Belle, I so appreciate your generosity in gifting me Tulip Top Vintage, Naval Gazing and Rawk and Rebel Teen! Thank you so much! <3

I will be well on my way to getting the set before I know it! Thank you again. <3
    Jan 26 2016

Wow! Thank you sweet guys so much! What a wonderful surprise! :)

First, thank you so much @Hayley~Belle for the Slick hairdo, which my men will look awesome in and the Formal to a T(ie) top to go with it! <3

Secondly, much thanks to @TonySterling for Buttoned Up, Fully Formal and Rawk n Rebel. Really cool outfits! I love them! <3

Have a beautiful evening guys, you are just the best! <3

ETA: Thanks to everyone's kindness and generosity, I own the Fanciful Fashions and Hair and will now be working toward Victorian Fashions! :)
    edited January 2016
    Jan 27 2016

You guys are so awesome! {{{Hugs}}} to everyone! <3

@Assirk, I am so appreciative of your generosity! Eleanor Elder, Victorian Shoes for Men and Summer Sweet are so lovely! Thank you!! <3

@debbycanty, thank you so very much for the Victorian Shoes for Women! They are adorable!!! <3

@scillakees, wow! Thank you so much for Victorian Swimwear, Ballyhoo and Business Casual! I can't wait to see them in game! <3

@Martje89, Cupids Locket is so pretty! Thank you!! <3

ETA: A very huge thank you to @trithone, who most generously gifted me Jet Set Elders! I was shocked! I thanked this person on their page, because I have never heard the name before. Just wanted to thank you publicly. <3
    edited January 2016
    Wow! What a wonderful night!

Thank you, @Martje89 for the Forgive Me Not Club Dress! Love it! <3

@angeljess26, thank you kindly for the Magic Jewel Sash! So pretty, right? :)

@23kels89, thank you so much for the Principessa dress and the Eleanor top! So classy! :)

@friendsfan36, thank you for taking care of the very delicate situation regarding Kevin and his Undergarments. :o

@ScarlettRing, thank you so much for the Bad Beat Ruche Skirt! So cute! :)

@melaniet1020, I thank you kindly for the Victorian Frill Shirt, the Lady of the Lake, the Glitz and Glam top and finally, the Goddess Contemporary Top! Wow! <3

Thank you all for making this a day to appreciate unexpected blessings from wonderful people. <3

ETA: Got Victorian Fashions for 35 SP! Thank you all so much! <3
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    @ErnesaT, thank you so much for the lovely Diaamonds Forever Eveningwear! Hope you had an awesome birthday! <3
    @DarkMirage, thank you so much for the Sophisticated Updo! I love it! <3
    Oh my goodness! @DarkMirage, you are amazing! I was d/l your pretty updo and noticed the number 15 at the top of the page! 15 gifts! The entire message page is from you! Not sure they could fit everything on there, but I counted at least 11! Bless your precious heart!

My WL is messing up right now and not showing your gifts, but I will list them all as soon as it clears up! <3

*Dances around the room*
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're very welcome for all your gifts *HUGS*

took me a while to figure out what was going on lol
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    you're very welcome for all your gifts *HUGS*

took me a while to figure out what was going on lol

I'm sure! I didn't know how else to make sure everyone was thanked properly so I just used the GD as a guide. Thank you for being such a big part of my journey to own the store! <3
    edited January 2016
    @DarkMirage, thank you again for the Sophisticated Updo!

Also, thank you for the Simply Sophisticated Collar Dress, the Completely Classic Women's Suit, the Chime Charm Top, the Double Knit Sweater, the Strictly Business Women's Suit, the Natural Suit, the Timeless Three Button Vest, the Simply Sophisticated Dress, the Pretty Pearls Outfit and the Business Button-Down Suit! <3<3

I hope I didn't forget anything. All of these amazing, beautiful items are listed under my Messages as being gifted from you! They still don't show on my WL, but that's normal most days! :)

I wish I could physically hug you and kiss your cheek for your kindness and generosity! <3<3

You are an angel!!
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Happy to have been of help :)
    Thank you so much, @Bird166, for the beautiful Diva Dress! I love it too! <3
    @Schweighsr, I really appreciate the Double Knit Sweater, very preppy! <3
    @scillakees, the Jackpot Sparkle Top, the Showstopper Eveningwear and the Modern Mesh Club Mini are adorable! Thank you! <3

Have a wonderful Friday! :)
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    You're welcome. Happy to have helped.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    You're so welcome for all your gifts sweet @Okblondee7 :heart: *hugs*

Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Thank you, @Martje89 for the Forgive Me Not Club Dress! Love it! <3

Glad you like the dress :blush: I hope the shoes and two other dresses also found their way to you, because I was on my phone with a really slow internet connection when I sent them... :#
    @Martje89, yes they did! Thank your sweet heart! I had the same problem yesterday, I couldn't gift because everything was so slow and wonky! It was actually a hit or miss; some gifts went through, others I couldn't tell!

Have a beautiful Saturday; and thank you again, so very much! <3
    @Hayley~Belle, bless you! Thank you so much for the Scrappy Strappy Cocktail Dress! I love this one! <3
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    I had some videos to watch yayy, I wish you could get them :cry:<3
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @ApparentlyAwesome, thank you so much! I love this dress! {{{HUGS}}} <3
    I had some videos to watch yayy, I wish you could get them :cry:<3

Me too! I still don't understand. Thank you again, so much!! <3
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @Martje89, yes they did! Thank your sweet heart! I had the same problem yesterday, I couldn't gift because everything was so slow and wonky! It was actually a hit or miss; some gifts went through, others I couldn't tell!

Hi @Okblondee7 *waves* :smile:
    hi-there.jpg

It sure is annoying that sometimes you can't see if the gifts really when through... :| But I'm so glad you got all of them! :blush: I'm not sure what timezone you are in, but since it is 10.50 AM where I live, I will just wish you a lovely Sunday! :heart:
    edited January 2016
    Martje89 wrote: »

Hi @Okblondee7 *waves* :smile:
    hi-there.jpg

It sure is annoying that sometimes you can't see if the gifts really when through... :| But I'm so glad you got all of them! :blush: I'm not sure what timezone you are in, but since it is 10.50 AM where I live, I will just wish you a lovely Sunday! :heart:

It really is! I tried so hard yesterday and it kept taking me back to the first item! For all I know, they got 3 of everything! :D Seriously though, it worked like a charm when I gifted you a few minutes ago. :)

Happy Sunday, sweet lady! <3

Oh, it is 3 AM Sunday here in Utah. I really need to go to bed. Insomnia isn't all it's cracked up to be! :)

ETA: Oops! I forgot to say 'Hi there' right back at you! I love your pic! :)
    What a lovely day! I love the kindness and generosity of my fellow simmers! <3

@fuelieinblue, pleased to meet you and a great big thank you for the Here to Stay Club Dress, the Wild Card Buckled Dress and the Overachieving Overcoat! I love them all! Thank you so much! <3

@Reachsims, i was so happy to see the Flirty Frolic Bell Dress, the Rockin' Runway Bell Dress and the Rave Rockin' Bubble Dress were gifted from you! I appreciate your generosity so very much! <3

@Bird166, our sweet little bird; thank you immensly for the gift of the Up the Ante Dress! It is so cute! <3

Bless you all!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Awww... I'm so happy to contribute, my friend, and thank you also for gifting our dear @Laurelar! <3 The feeling of being locked out or kept apart, through NO fault of her own, is awful. I hope this problem is fixed soon, for the benefit of the legitimate members here. :/
    edited February 2016
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Awww... I'm so happy to contribute, my friend, and thank you also for gifting our dear @Laurelar! <3 The feeling of being locked out or kept apart, through NO fault of her own, is awful. I hope this problem is fixed soon, for the benefit of the legitimate members here. :/

I can only imagine! I am so glad you told us about her being isolated from us. I know she will be happy to see that, thanks to you, she is cared for, very much. The gifts will surely let her know how we feel about her. <3
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    @maria_loves_alex, the Classic Collared Top is a real favorite! Thank you so much! <3