Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pinky HBC's grateful thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @Okblondee7 thank you so much for the sanctuary sofa and the outfit. I was able to get the Ragtime at the big easy for :mrgreen: so I am very happy.m :D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    @debbycanty thank you for my dreams of India item, I love this set and it's on sale this week x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome :)
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @Hayley~Belle Weekley sales can certainly help. Especially if the items or sets that are on sale don't appear on the DD rotation or if you are working on bigger sets, like the compilations. :smile: But you should definitely check the price, because the discount isn't always that great. I'm not sure if you're familier with the Weekly Sales Page thread? @simgeek79 tracked the weekly sales for a year and she gives you a really good overview of sets that will show up on the sales page from time to time and what prices you can expect.

I also calculated the price for the Boho Vintage Men's Collection for you and if your CYS is 585, you will definitely get the set for free when it shows up on the DD. Yay! :mrgreen: This will help you with the October 2011 Compilation :blush:
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Martje89 Thank you for the link I didn't know about it, I don't stray very far as I get lost on the forum still lol. I got a couple of sets free today...I love that calculator lol :D<3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    You're welcome :blush: I don't stray very far as well. I usually hang out here or in the Store General Discussion. Lots of great info there on the DD's, cascades and sales.

And great to read you got some sets for free! :mrgreen: Green is always a good color. Enjoy your new goodies!
  • Options
    @Reachsims, I got the contemporary bedroom for 26sps....yayyyyyyy <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Reachsims thank you so much country living should go for :mrgreen: thank you thank you....here's a cup of tea and a plate of chocolate hobnobs :wink:

Ooo thank you for the bed from the glitter and glam set, it just came through after the others x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're welcome @Hayley~Belle. This finishing off sets business is so much fun! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    You're welcome @Hayley~Belle. This finishing off sets business is so much fun! :mrgreen:

It is a lot of fun, I'm also enjoying the planning and preparation and working out the best deals etc :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Thank you for the zen gifts @Reachsims and thanks for all the gifts you have sent me, I keep having to look at the page that says don't be afraid to post your wish list etc as I feel so cheeky to keep asking all the time. :)<3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    I'm always glad to help out when I can @Hayley~Belle. Before CYS was enabled for much of the store and before we had the sponsor supported ads, it would have been more cheeky. ;) Now, not so much. Not to worry! :)
  • Options
    You must have to watch a lot of videos to help,everyone out @Reachsims :tired_face:
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    @jojo784379 thank you for my item towards the castle kit and it's very nice to meet you xx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    @Martje89 thank you very much for starting me off on pushin pedals xx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    @JasonAnthonySterling omg.....I love you....(it's ok you are safe I am a married woman :D ) here's a big kiss and a chocolate hobnob. Pushin pedals :mrgreen: ......yayyyyyyyyy
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    You're so welcome sweetie :blush: I'm glad you were able to get the set. I completed Pushin' Pedals as well. So now we can both celebrate our new goodies with some tea and chocolate hobnobs :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Martje89 wrote: »
    You're so welcome sweetie :blush: I'm glad you were able to get the set. I completed Pushin' Pedals as well. So now we can both celebrate our new goodies with some tea and chocolate hobnobs :mrgreen:

Yayyyyyy.

I couldn't get the calculator to work properly I put all the values in correctly after you gifted me and it gave me a negative number, which was wrong because I still had 453 needed. This has happened before the other day on another item. Normally this works out correct. I've re-read and re-read the instructions on how to work it out yourself but I just don't understand it or the example that's used.i need to go back to school lol. Mind you I never went to maths lessons :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Maybe that happened because Pushin' Pedals is also on the sales page right now? :o I always had trouble working out the correct numbers when a set was on the sales page, because your CYS then adjusts to the sales price. But when a set that is on sale also goes on the DD, the sales price will be ignored and the the DD numbers take over. And then you will be able to see the correct values. :blush:
    Post edited by Martje89 on
  • Options
    Martje89 wrote: »
    Maybe that happened because Pushin' Pedals is also on the sales page right now? :o I always had trouble working out the correct numbers when a set was one the sales page, because your CYS then adjusts to the sales price. But when a set that is on sale also goes on the DD, the sales price will be ignored and the the DD numbers take over. And then you will be able to see the correct values. :blush:

That's what I wondered, I think they other time the item was on offer.
    @Bird166 you might be interested in this has you also had a miscalculation
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Thanks @Hayley~Belle, I also don't know what I did wrong! I thought I was getting it for 19SP, then I checked this morning and it was 297SP so I thought about it, and thought about it, and thought about it some more...and then decided I really did want the set so I better get it anyway! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Bird166 I had one item from it and it showed - number in the hundreds but that I needed a % and I was only on 6%, all my numbers were entered correctly!
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    @Assirk thank you so much for the gifts xxx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    No problem! <3 Glad that I was able to help!
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    @Assirk I sent you some sexy lingerie :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg