Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pinky HBC's grateful thanks

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited January 2016
    bekkasan wrote: »
    awesome!

It also meant I was able to gift some one with the sp's I have put aside for the bedroom :) so double thank you to you.

I got the bedroom for 165 yayyyyy
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    I got the bedroom for 165 yayyyyy

Yippeeee!

@Bird166 thank you so much for your gift bomb. So very kind and sparkly of you. The items are also bringing down the price of the other sets. Please accept these chocolate hobnobs and a cup of tea in appreciation. May your day sparkle :):D<3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    You seem very sweet @Hayley~Belle, I am happy to help a fellow newbie!!
    Bird166 wrote: »
    You seem very sweet @Hayley~Belle, I am happy to help a fellow newbie!!

:D:D Not really.
    I'm starting to understand how to organise things and plan a head. Asking for gifts is hard especially if I can't repay straight away. Everyone is lovely and very generous. I am getting my head round the technical stuff too. I haven't been able to spend a lot of time in my game yet but I hope so very soon. Bad weather is forecast for the weekend so I am hoping no power outages!!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Reachsims thank you so much for the gifts, the price is coming down ready for tomorrow. Have a great weekend to :)<3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Sookie_54 thank you very much for the hacienda fiesta time clock, so far it's brought my price down to 125 :)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Reachsims thank you very much for the gift bomb for make a wish. It's brought me up to 32% which is excellent thank you. Off to use the calculator. This is a very good exercise in learning how to use all the tools that everyone has devised and develope to make owning the store as easy as possible. <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited January 2016
    @Reachsims wow thank you so much you've got me to 37% and the rest of the story book bathroom items for free yay. Sorry it's taken so long to thank you but it's very cold here lol and my fingers have gone stiff. I might have to give in and put the heating on!! :D<3

It also helps to hit post as well. So sorry for the late thank you
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Bird166 thank you for the mirror, I am now at 38% yayyyy. I've used the calculator and as it stands my price should be about 596. It's a huge compilation, original price 4077! I shall keep you updated lol.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Good thing you remembered to check the subsets @Hayley~Belle. Sometimes, one can get a few subsets for a very good deal (or free) and finish off the compilation that way. Hoping for the best... let us know, if you need further help. :)
    edited January 2016
    @Reachsims I am learning so much from this set on how to calculate etc. I need to get my head round the cascade works. I am at 40% - at 50% I might be able to get it for free...it says only use calculator as a guide. You have given me so much the past few days I would love to take you up on your offer but I feel very cheeky to do. X <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Reachsims thank you for the wonderful gifts.
    @Martje89 thank you for your gifts also.
    I am at 46% 245 sp's which I think is a brilliant price for such a fantastic collection. So I am just going to put the evening meal on....otherwise I shall be in trouble and then I'm going to enjoy going green :smiley:
    I shall put the kettle on and be back with some chocolate hobnobs so that everyone who has helped me can celebrate with me x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    edited January 2016
    Oh my... your list of thanks has grown since the last time I was here @Hayley~Belle :# I'm glad to see you were able to complete a few sets! Enjoy all your new goodies :mrgreen:

And you're very welcome for the gifts :heart: The last couple of months I received so many wonderful gifts from the awesome simmers around here. I'm just glad that I'm able to do something back for this lovely community! :blush:

I would love to celebrate with you. Tea and anything with chocolate is always a good idea ;)
    Passes round chocolate hobnobs and cups of tea to:
    @Reachsims, who has been absolutely amazing, <3
    @Martje89, yes it did grow I was desperate for that Compliation lol. Last night I only got a few videos to watch so my desire to be able to gift people is still on the short side. <3
    Thank you @Kaela_87 , @Bird166 <3
    And to you to @MysteryGhost2013, I really wish you had been able to get the set. <3

So here is the exciting bit.....drum roll please.....and a round of applause to you all......I went green at.............75sps!!!!!!!
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Mind the ticker tape everyone I don't want anyone slipping over.

Thank you all so so much, I have red eyes and a runny nose from emotion.....it's not attractive :D xxxxx <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    That's awesome and I was happy to help out. It was a team effort and I am so glad you finished this set. It's one of my favorite compilations in the store. Enjoy all your goodies. I hope you turned the heat on and are not still stiff with the cold. :3
    Yayyyyy @MysteryGhost2013 you got the set too....hooray!!!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Reachsims wrote: »
    That's awesome and I was happy to help out. It was a team effort and I am so glad you finished this set. It's one of my favorite compilations in the store. Enjoy all your goodies. I hope you turned the heat on and are not still stiff with the cold. :3

It was wonderful and I have been on my own all day so I could whoop and cheer without getting funny looks!! I had to put the heating on, I couldn't hold my knitting needles properly, not only was I dropping stitches but the needles as well. :#
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    That's amazing @Hayley~Belle ! I'm so happy for you! Now we have lots of amazing new items to play with :D<3
    Happy Simming!
    That's amazing @Hayley~Belle ! I'm so happy for you! Now we have lots of amazing new items to play with :D<3
    Happy Simming!

Yayyyyyyyy x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Bird166 thank you so much for the gifts, the aromatic decor is going to be part of my wedding venue. The gecko sculpture has brought fabulous fiesta down to 125 and the kitchen and dining room down to 85!!! I'm going for brunch at the old mill too, fingers crossed you get it for free. <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @missy2311, very nice to meet you and thank you so much for the tools of the trade and hay now cart, my collection for th Brunch at the old mill is coming on nicely. <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Okblondee7 thank you so much for my gifts. The India inspired gifts have taken that collection of bedroom and living set down to 105 yayyy and I also got a video to watch while downloading the fireplace and bed!!!! Videos as rare as hens teeth and I got two!!!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @ZeeGee thank you for my top 5 future shock items, that brings me down to 156 when it comes up tomorrow morning yayyyy :kissing_heart:
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg