Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pinky HBC's grateful thanks

Comments

• Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @Blooming_Lilac, very nice to meet you, thank you very much for the two gifts. I should be able to go :mrgreen: with the Indian inspiration :D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Blooming_LilacBlooming_Lilac Posts: 241 Member
    Ahhh, that's great! You're more than welcome, and it's nice meeting you, too! :-)
    @JasonAnthonySterling it's very nice to meet you and thank you so much for wiping out my top 5, I am well on my way to getting the Ragtime in the big easy for :mrgreen: thanks to you <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited January 2016
    Thank you to everyone who helped me get the India inspiration collection for :mrgreen: yayyyyyyy <3:kissing_smiling_eyes:
    @charlotteprice @Blooming_Lilac @Martje89 @Okblondee7 time to pass the hobnobs round <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited January 2016
    @Reachsims , chocolate hobnob and a cup of tea?! Thank you so much for the outf it's brought the big easy right down <3

Lol I just received your second gift, thank you so much :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Let me Google hobnob as I am a clueless American when it comes to English tea biscuits and such. But yes! Yes, I'll have one of those sweets and a cup of tea would be fabulous in this freezing weather we are having. You're welcome @Hayley~Belle and I thank you as well. :3
    @Reachsims Yes it's soooooooo cold but it's probably a lot colder where you are than it is in the UK, it is cold for the UK though. A lot of places have had terrible flooding, homes swept away and water up to the second floor in some places.
    I had to buy and then eat the hobnobs so that I could do my photo :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Reachsims the Bayside laundry is on sale, because you gifted me the washing machine I got all of the rest of the set for 45sps :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Oh! That's awesome @Hayley~Belle! I was out at the grocery store (because we're expecting snow on Saturday) and I just got home and put things away but I have not even had a glance at the sales page and of course, that washing machine was given to you before the sales page changed. LOL. I guess that was a good choice for you today! :3
    @OriginalMara thank you so much for the ruffled dress, I think it will be gorgeous in pink :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Bird166 thank you for spreading the luvvvvvv, I'm hoping to get some videos this evening so that I can spread some too.x :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    You're welcome sweetie :heart: I love your new banner btw! Those hobnobs look delicious... yum :blush:
    @Martje89 they were delicious but I'm not sure about the photo, I think I will have to get another packet and take a better photo :D:D:D:D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Haha, that's always a good excuse to have some more o:):lol: But your banner really is lovely :blush:
    edited January 2016
    @Martje89 thank you for the fountain, I was looking at the sale items working out how to take advantage of them when I found this gorgeous item. This is another set I love lol. <3
    And thank you for starting me off on the Bo Ho men!! X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    You're welcome! :kissing_heart: That was a good choice then :wink: Morocco Mystique really is a gorgeous set.
    There is so many items in the store, I thought I had seen everything but I don't remember seeing this set. There is so much lovely stuff.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    True :wink: And yet I still feel like there isn't enough :lol: It would be so awesome if they would ever release new stuff (not going to happen, but one can hope haha o:)).
    Yes I guess if you gave been playing a long time and you have the store or almost have the store new content would be good!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Well there are still so many things I haven't really played with yet :wink: Not enough at least. And even after that (which may take a long time) I will still enjoy my game and find myself a new challenge. Which sets are you working on right now? :blush:
    @Martje89 Yes there is so much to do and learn in the game, so many possibilities. I am working towards Bo Ho men and trying to put stuff together to take advantage of the weekly sale too. I hope this is a good tactic lol
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Your welcome @Hayley~Belle I was able to get some ads today, good luck to you! And I'm with @Martje89 those Hobnobs look delish!!
    Mmmm I am hoping I've worked this out correctly. I have one Bo Ho men item from @Martje89, this brings my price to 585. Using the calculator on the 24th it has 71%off 297 instead of 990. So with this one item I will get the set for :mrgreen: !!! I hope I've worked it out correctly.
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    @friday027 I'm glad I am getting my gift choices right I was a bit worried I was just picking things that I liked rather than doing it to make the most of deals etc, I think I am getting the hang of it now. I didn't realise @Reachsims was a sponsor of @23kels89 competition so thank you Reachsims.
    And Friday what can I say you have already blown me away with the sun lit tides world and now you have given me Aurora skies!! I never thought I would have any new worlds let alone two, you are truly amazing thank you so much :kissing_heart::smiley::love:
    It's a good job I don't wear make up otherwise I would be looking like a panda!! :D

@Hayley~Belle - It makes me happy that I made you happy! So the pleasure was all mine and completely selfish, I'm afraid! :D
    edited January 2016
    @friday027 so I wake up today to find you have been very very very very very very very selfish!!! What can I say once again I'm blown away. Only last night I was looking at lunar world while hunting for videos and reading all about it and thinking how cool a planet like "Defiance" would be........were you reading my mind?! And the green house I had on my list for the 24/1. You have made me very very very very very very very happy by your selfish act :D:D:D xxxxx
    :mrgreen: on Best of 2012 compilation :D
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg