Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Hawkflight1066Hawkflight1066 Posts: 245 Member
    Um, excuse me sounding ignorant here, but - retire the game? What? You mean the Sims 3 Store will vanish and it will be Sims 4 or nothing at some time in the "near" future? I know they gave away Sims 2 - I got it for free - but I don't want to take a chance on them doing that with Sims 3 and then find the Store is closed forever and I still don't own a lot of stuff I'm slowly buying. I ration myself to keep up interest in the game and because I'm not rich! Are there any clues as to when Sims 3 Store will vanish forever?
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2018
    I stayed up until midnight last night and got World of Wonders :) Thanks again for this wonderfully informative thread :)
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Um, excuse me sounding ignorant here, but - retire the game? What? You mean the Sims 3 Store will vanish and it will be Sims 4 or nothing at some time in the "near" future? I know they gave away Sims 2 - I got it for free - but I don't want to take a chance on them doing that with Sims 3 and then find the Store is closed forever and I still don't own a lot of stuff I'm slowly buying. I ration myself to keep up interest in the game and because I'm not rich! Are there any clues as to when Sims 3 Store will vanish forever?

It will definitely happen "someday". Will it be 10 years from now or 10 days from now? That's anyone's guess
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Hawkflight1066 if they have a brain it won't be any time soon because they are still making money from it
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Current Deal

358 ) Ancient Mosaic Rug / 13 / 42 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

359 ) Tranquil Trickle Fountain / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

360 ) That's my Dame Table Sculpture / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

361 ) I Heart The 50's / 540 / 1000 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Rebel Just Because; Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit

362 ) Beach Bummin' / 539 / 762 / 29% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 664)

363 ) Pastoral Perfection Stove / 58 / 99 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

364 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 344 / 675 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 99, # 513, but less than # 416)

365 ) Island Villa / 98 / 347 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 451, # 459)

366 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter / 24 / 45 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

367 ) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 338 / 963 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 876)

368 ) Doric Column Gate / 9 / 26 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation

369 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 840 / 1309 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 873, # 850, # 310)

370 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 301 / 630 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, but less than # 692, # 742 )

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Current Deal

370 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 301 / 630 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, but less than # 692, # 742 )

Upcoming Deals

371 ) Aromatic Stove / 28 / 99 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

372 ) Frequency Phosphorescent Fixture / 14 / 28 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

373 ) Chef Jean's Choice Cabinet / 16 / 55 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

374 ) Pushin' Pedals / 600 / 1250 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 947)

375 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 608 / 1600 / 62% / 2 hours
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 861, # 824)

376 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 210 / 542 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, # 795, but less than # 529 )

377 ) Sweeter than Flowers / 32 / 90 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 284)

378 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 299 / 427 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 684, # 737, # 536)

379 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cooker Stove / 30 / 56 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 699)

380 ) Relaxed Sweater / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, # 268, but less than # 458 )

381 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 422 / 897 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 435, # 530)

Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and then download and install the chair as a single item.

382 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 410 / 1073 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 473, # 406)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited June 2018
    OMG, I had a huge post that was pretty much done except for a review/edit. I hadn't hit "Save Draft." So, of course, I hit some unknown key combo and lost everything. Hate when that happens.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    So, in a much shorter version....

The big risk/disadvantage of continuing to purchase game/expansion packs at this point is not knowing how long EA/Origin will keep the games available for installation through the Origin engine.

But, there is a workaround. All the pack licenses, whether purchased digitally or with a physical install disc, will work with either type of installation. When I completed my collection about a year and a half ago, about half my packs were digital and half had physical install discs. I was playing a digital installation, but every time they updated the Origin engine my game would glitch for at least a week.

Other players recommended a full disc installation to avoid this problem. I obtained install discs for all my digitally purchased packs. (Honestly, I made my own from my Mac installation.) This provided two advantages. I am no longer effected by updates to the Origin engine, and, I will be able to install my game regardless of its status on Origin.

I also have all my store content backed up to disc. This allows my to re-install the content without having to download it from the store site. Which means I will still have access if the store site shuts down.

Having said all this, I want to make something clear. I have legitimately purchased every pack license that I own, and all my store content. All that I have done is change the way that I installed some of it onto my computer. From my research, I am using the software within the Terms of Use. Installing one copy of a purchased product onto a personal computer for personal use. (Actually, I think that TS3 allows up to 3 installations, just not for concurrent use.)

These products are owned and licensed by EA/Origin and I truly support the fact that they deserve the legal rights they have to be paid for their products. I am merely trying to share an opportunity for other Simmers to keep playing the game we love once EA decides to move on permanently.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Jude525 wrote: »
    OMG, I had a huge post that was pretty much done except for a review/edit. I hadn't hit "Save Draft." So, of course, I hit some unknown key combo and lost everything. Hate when that happens.

Been through that A LOT when I was working on my Achievement thread. So I started writing everything in a Word document to then copy and paste it here.

And +1 for your subsequent post!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I stayed up until midnight last night and got World of Wonders :) Thanks again for this wonderfully informative thread :)
    @Mikezumi - Yay for getting World of Wonders and yay for this thread being helpful. :)

.... You mean the Sims 3 Store will vanish and it will be Sims 4 or nothing at some time in the "near" future? ... Are there any clues as to when Sims 3 Store will vanish forever?

@Hawkflight1066 - We do have a clue. As posted in the FAQ section on page 1 of this thread ...
    • Q. Is the store closing soon?
      A. While it was a while ago, on Feb. 6, 2015, SimGuruBChick posted in the previous DD thread
      Hey all, we have no plans to close The Sims 3 Store in the immediate future. As you already know, we will not be making any new content but the Store will remain open for a while yet. And, if we do decide to close the Store, we will provide lots of notice.

While some would say that the post from SimGuruBChick is very old, EA, specifically EA_Mage, is aware of our thread and the interest in the Daily Deal. I can't see the store being closed without sufficient notice. If my memory is correct, we had one month notice before the Sims 2 store was closed.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    edited June 2018
    Guys!!! I've finally have my new laptop! (it arrived yesterday) I've spent the whole morning setting up the graphics card and tested the base game and... I feel like my definition of smooth has changed forever :lol: , seriously guys, I feel like up until this point my life has been a total lie :joy: (my old laptop didn't run the base game as incredibly good as this one). Right now I'm downloading WA and well, I guess the whole day it's going to be about installing the rest of my packs and store content, but I'm so happy! I got to load the game for the first time in over a year (haven't played since April 25, 2017 or Origin says!) and the best of all... I don't have to rely on the keyboard on screen thingy! ahh I'm a happy person! :love:

Hope you all have a nice day too! :blush:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    Current Deal

382 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 410 / 1073 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 473, # 406)

Upcoming Deals

383 ) Doorway to Adventures / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

384 ) Country Livin' / 675 / 1500 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, but less than # 927, # 36 )

385 ) Diva Suit / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

386 ) Man Cave Compilation / 750 / 3000 / 75% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 714 but less than # 339, # 336)

387 ) Playground Toy Chest / 44 / 99 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

388 ) Capacitor Counter / 44 / 47 / 6% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

389 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 293 / 583 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 320, but less than # 74 )

390 ) The Now & Then Century Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 404, # 715)

391 ) EmpireLine Microwave / 21 / 38 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 701)

392 ) Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl / 11 / 26 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

393 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 658 / 1540 / 57% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 252, # 514)

This is a 3-hour deal
    394 ) Technophobe No More / 510 / 1530 / 67% / 3 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 592, # 158, # 92, # 572)

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Ziristha wrote: »
    Guys!!! I've finally have my new laptop! (it arrived yesterday) I've spent the whole morning setting up the graphics card and tested the base game and... I feel like my definition of smooth has changed forever :lol: , seriously guys, I feel like up until this point my life has been a total lie :joy: (my old laptop didn't run the base game as incredibly good as this one). Right now I'm downloading WA and well, I guess the whole day it's going to be about installing the rest of my packs and store content, but I'm so happy! I got to load the game for the first time in over a year (haven't played since April 25, 2017 or Origin says!) and the best of all... I don't have to rely on the keyboard on screen thingy! ahh I'm a happy person! :love:

I am SOOOOO happy for you. I totally know that feeling. When I got my system I ran everything at max just because I could. But, honestly, I've eased back a couple settings a notch or two just because I am running so much content that it gives my graphics card a break. Heat is a big problem with laptop graphics cards, even with the fans they throw in there to try and compensate. The two things I cut back without noticing were Draw Distance and High Detail Lots. Since I am mostly focused on my Sims' and the lot they are on, these settings were an easy compromise.

The Draw Distance varies by town. Ironically, the towns I want more distance on are probably more difficult for the graphics card. Case in point, Sunlit Tides. I just can't get enough of those views, and I always live on the shore. But if I'm in the middle of Riverview, I only see the house next door, so why render more? High Detail Lots I pretty much keep consistently at 3. It's enough to get a sense of the neighboring lots. But I never "look down the road" past that.

Other settings that can greatly reduce load, but are a matter of personal preference, are Reflection Quality, because it is rendering the same images twice, but with distortion, and Lighting and Shadows, because it has to track the movements of everything on the screen in relation to light sources that are shining on them. Both of these options require the card to track movement and render secondary effects based on them. Increasing load. Reflections are something else that I'll cut back on in some worlds. But never on the ocean. My decisions aren't always based on logic. :D

This wouldn't matter much on a high end desktop, but with a laptop we will always have to watch that balance of features and heat. Once the card gets hot, things can start to get choppy. So I prefer just to avoid it when possible.

Good luck and I hope you get to enjoy that new computer thrill for a long time.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Ziristha wrote: »

I am SOOOOO happy for you. I totally know that feeling. When I got my system I ran everything at max just because I could. But, honestly, I've eased back a couple settings a notch or two just because I am running so much content that it gives my graphics card a break. Heat is a big problem with laptop graphics cards, even with the fans they throw in there to try and compensate. The two things I cut back without noticing were Draw Distance and High Detail Lots. Since I am mostly focused on my Sims' and the lot they are on, these settings were an easy compromise.

The Draw Distance varies by town. Ironically, the towns I want more distance on are probably more difficult for the graphics card. Case in point, Sunlit Tides. I just can't get enough of those views, and I always live on the shore. But if I'm in the middle of Riverview, I only see the house next door, so why render more? High Detail Lots I pretty much keep consistently at 3. It's enough to get a sense of the neighboring lots. But I never "look down the road" past that.

Other settings that can greatly reduce load, but are a matter of personal preference, are Reflection Quality, because it is rendering the same images twice, but with distortion, and Lighting and Shadows, because it has to track the movements of everything on the screen in relation to light sources that are shining on them. Both of these options require the card to track movement and render secondary effects based on them. Increasing load. Reflections are something else that I'll cut back on in some worlds. But never on the ocean. My decisions aren't always based on logic. :D

This wouldn't matter much on a high end desktop, but with a laptop we will always have to watch that balance of features and heat. Once the card gets hot, things can start to get choppy. So I prefer just to avoid it when possible.

Good luck and I hope you get to enjoy that new computer thrill for a long time.
    Thank you so much @Jude525 ! :blush:

This whole smooth thing with TS3 feels so surreal, like, all the time I've heard people say that the game doesn't run properly even with high end gaming rigs, I even remember people saying you need a NASA computer for it (although pretty much joking, but still), so I thought that even with this new laptop the improvement wouldn't be so great... oh boy, how wrong I was, it does have it's hiccups alright but is waaaay better than before, I don't know, I guess I fell in love with this game all over again :love:

As for the graphics, I actually have been wondering what graphic settings I should tone down so my graphics card doesn't end up too stressed, something I really don't want to sacrifice are Sim and Texture Detail, with my old laptop I used to have weird settings, some options were on low, some on very high and the rest on medium :lol: and this time I started the game with similar settings, just better Lighting and Shadows, Visual Effects and Trees, I wanted to go with better Reflection Quality but I was wary of that and after reading your knowledge on it I suppose I was right on not go all the way up haha but I think I should just check it now before I install more stuff so at least I'll know how it looks :lol:
    As for Distance Rendering and High Detail Lots I did consider going up, buuut I actually don't think it's necessary unless taking scenery pictures because I spend almost all the time focused on my sims, so I think I have them like you with Lots on 3 and Distance on Medium if I'm not mistaken :smile:

So, yeah, even if it's a newer laptop, I'm going to play it safe as well :grimace:

Thank you so much for your good wishes! :smile:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Can anyone help with a "stuck aging" problem? I have Nraas running, which is how I'm getting the notice, but it isn't running the "Stuck Aging Reset." Once the Sim in question was a friend, so I invited them over and bought a birthday cake. I suppose I could simply have turned on the proper cheats and just triggered the aging, but whatev's. The problem is, I can't always find the problematic Sim, so even the cheats won't help.

Suggestions? I am thinking of just turning the aging check off, thus silencing the alerts. No sense having them if I can't do anything about them.

Nevermind. This time it let me click on the Sim's icon in the notice and go right to them. I used the TCE to trigger aging. Yay. Don't know why I've had trouble getting it to locate the Sim in the past. Isn't it always the way? You finally ask for help, and you find the solution.
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Current Deal

395 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1232 / 2800 / 56% / 2 hours
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 454, but less than # 436, # 751)

Upcoming Deals

396 ) Demeter's End Table / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 356, but less than # 231, # 844)

397 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 252 / 810 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 1, # 353, # 44)

398 ) Louise / 25 / 75 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

399 ) Loads of Laundry / 456 / 1080 / 58% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, but less than # 834, # 744, # 688 )

400 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talevera Tile Island / 28 / 68 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 925)

401 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Bar Stool / 43 / 81 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

402 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 240 / 475 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 422, but less than # 504, # 276)

403 ) Hitting on all Sixes Sofa / 60 / 61 / 2% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Wear (The); Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

404 ) The Now & Then Century Manor / 741 / 1900 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 390, but less than # 715)

405 ) Window to the Soul by BahHaus / 52 / 100 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

406 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 478 / 1073 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 382, # 473)

407 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 444 / 1125 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, but less than # 273, # 669)

• Options
    Current Deal

405 ) Window to the Soul by BahHaus / 52 / 100 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

Upcoming Deals

406 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 478 / 1073 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 382, # 473)

407 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 444 / 1125 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, but less than # 273, # 669)

408 ) Culinary Dreams Island Counter / 15 / 50 / 70% / 2 hours

409 ) Goddess Tank / 33 / 75 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

410 ) Bandana / 49 / 99 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item that is included in Quaint Cottage Collection

411 ) Alvar Vintage Shine On Stove / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

412 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 798 / 1710 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 952, but less than # 446, # 443, # 51)

413 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 779 / 1710 / 54% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 455, but less than # 303)

414 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Toasty Fine Flame Finish Stove / 33 / 90 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 663)

415 ) Storybook Dining Room Set / 220 / 239 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 193)

416 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 456 / 675 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 99, # 513, # 364)

417 ) Palace of Versailles / 1055 / 1342 / 21% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 213, # 650, # 350)

• Options
    The duke of bows renaissance faire started with at least 2 hrs 1 & 1/2 mins (didn't see it click over) at 50 ish mins past the hour.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks @angeljess26.

These inconsistent duration of the deals makes a big difference in estimating long term. The spreadsheet was not updated for 3 days and the starting times for the deals was 16 minutes off.

Note to DD stalkers if you are using the spreadsheet for planning, keep checking the spreadsheet for updated times as your deal gets closer to coming up on the Daily Deal. At least the spreadsheet will list the deal time as too early rather than too late.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @Me1620 you're welcome and here's another update on what it's doing. Storybook dining room set finished at 50 mins past the hour with 1 min 15 left on the clock, mid century modern kitchen marvels started with 2 hrs and about 1 min 15 (ish) secs on the clock.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Thought I would share, I posted the following on the thread about store ads, which is now over a year old.

@ EA_Mai and @ EA_Mage

It's over a year now. I know there are a lot of wonderful things happening with Sims 4, and at this point Sims 3 is basically the muttering uncle sitting in the corner. But there are a lot of us muttering in the corner. Some more lucidly than others.

Could you please do us the courtesy of an official response on the issue of the SimPoints ads. Many of us have come to accept that they have probably been retired. But some are holding on to hope that they might actually come back and are making decisions on Sims 3 store purchases based on that hope. This lack of response is also causing distress about the status of the store in general. If we could at least have an official response on the ads, and put that to rest as a stand alone issue, I think it would go a long way in making the Sims 3 community feel that we still have some value in EA's eyes. And, since the game is still being sold on Origin, I am hoping that that statement is true.

Now it is just a matter of waiting to see if either deems us worthy of a reply.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Current Deal

417 ) Palace of Versailles / 1055 / 1342 / 21% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 213, # 650, # 350)

Upcoming Deals

418 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 570 / 1987 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 357, # 138)

419 ) Gamma Green Thumb Plant / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set

420 ) 8-Bits of Screaming Awesomeness / 17 / 50 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation

421 ) Peter's Safari Mobile / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wilderness Dreaming; Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010

422 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 225 / 475 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 402, # 504, # 276)

423 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 205 / 473 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, but less than # 852, # 609, # 590, # 61)

424 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 468 / 1250 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, but less than # 551)

425 ) Through the Spy Glass / 247 / 601 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 843, # 875, # 211)

426 ) Woven Wicker Baskets / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

427 ) Safer than Safe End Table / 17 / 50 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

428 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 232 / 401 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 137, # 254)

429 ) II-Stand Corkboard / 10 / 28 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

• Options
    Thought I would share, I posted the following on the thread about store ads, which is now over a year old.

@ EA_Mai and @ EA_Mage

It's over a year now. I know there are a lot of wonderful things happening with Sims 4, and at this point Sims 3 is basically the muttering uncle sitting in the corner. But there are a lot of us muttering in the corner. Some more lucidly than others.

Could you please do us the courtesy of an official response on the issue of the SimPoints ads. Many of us have come to accept that they have probably been retired. But some are holding on to hope that they might actually come back and are making decisions on Sims 3 store purchases based on that hope. This lack of response is also causing distress about the status of the store in general. If we could at least have an official response on the ads, and put that to rest as a stand alone issue, I think it would go a long way in making the Sims 3 community feel that we still have some value in EA's eyes. And, since the game is still being sold on Origin, I am hoping that that statement is true.

Now it is just a matter of waiting to see if either deems us worthy of a reply.

I would definitely encourage you to post in the Questions/Feedback for SimGuruKate thread. We never had a repply from them after like 3 weeks but it's supposed to be for this... I'd cynically say the thread was to move stuff out of sight but well, I won't say it... o:)

I love TS3, it just plums me A LOT how EA and Maxis is treating us.
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    Due to @JennyferLx's gift and @scillakees' sponsoring of the Creation Game, I had enough items to be able to have Glitter and Glam Bedroom free! Thank you both again!
  • Options
    My goodness, some minutes more and I totally would have lost my oportunity to get Glitter and Glam Bedroom :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top