Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Jude525 happy birthday hope u have a great day
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Lexers615 wrote: »

Again folks, if any of you are still looking for The Sims 3: Katy Perry: Sweet treats, here are six chances for you.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a very nice day. Had planned to do more gardening in the morning, but it was just to plumming hot. Nice breeze later in the day blew out all but one of my candles for me. Not sure if that was an omen. And, if so, what it stood for. *grin*

My sister gave me a card that had me laughing almost a full five minutes and required my asthma inhaler, which I haven't used in months. Best present I got.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    edited May 2018
    Oh, yeah, Sims 4 Seasons. If Pets hadn't convinced me that I was done with Sims 4, I would be so excited. But now, meh. A couple things looked interesting, the exterior decorations are definitely a step up. And the guy hit by lightning and then shooting it back looked intriguing. But the leaves just look like ground paint in a bad way. Like the ball pit from, was it toddlers? Do they look like that in 3? Anyway, it isn't enough to get my money at any price, since I don't play 4 at all anymore. Too little, too late.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    Well my birthday party was today and… I received simpoints!!!
    @Merelhyn yay at least someone understood what u wanted
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,081 Member
    Current Deal

298 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Wall Chilies Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

299 ) Topsy Turvey Single Bed / 32 / 43 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass; Fortune's Folly Compilation

300 ) Popsicle Ceiling Light / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

301 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 160 / 220 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 257, # 475)

302 ) Leisure Reaction Chair / 56 / 81 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set

303 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 836 / 1710 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 455, # 413)

304 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 50 / 180 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 966, # 490, # 108)

305 ) Hidden Treasures Dining Table / 40 / 43 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Drifter's Desire; Fortune's Folly Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

306 ) Aunt Angela's Cast Iron Cookery / 9 / 31 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set

This set is a Featured Look. It includes items from the Hewnsman sets, Regal Living Room, Old Town: Starter Kit, Club Vaindenburger, Jazz Age Living Room, Contemporary Comfort Bedroom, Atomic Age Living and Dining, Farm Fresh Folk Set, Nautical Living, Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining and The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set.
    307 ) The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection / 367 / 1310 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 146)

308 ) Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms / 523 / 526 / 1% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation

309 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 194 / 495 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, but less than # 780, # 679 )

310 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 595 / 1309 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 873, # 850, but less than # 369 )

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    I realize I overlooked the birthdays when I unlurked lately. Happy birthday everyone!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    @Me1620 Hidden treasures dining table finished at 30 mins past the hour, with less than 2 mins remaining. Aunt Angela's cast iron cokkery started with 2 hrs and 1 min on the clock.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @Me1620 Hidden treasures dining table finished at 30 mins past the hour, with less than 2 mins remaining. Aunt Angela's cast iron cokkery started with 2 hrs and 1 min on the clock.

Over a two-week period, I tested a copy of the DD spreadsheet in the background with the duration of the deals being 121 minutes. However, using 121 minutes did not sync any better with the daily deal start times. The deals are turning over with inconsistent amount of time left in the deals. I will have to keep manually updating the start times.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Current Deal

310 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 595 / 1309 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 873, # 850, but less than # 369 )

Upcoming Deals

311 ) Capacitor Island / 27 / 55 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

312 ) Bohemian Blouse with Bow / 33 / 75 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

313 ) Safari Living Set / 221 / 548 / 60% / 2 hours
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 128, # 825)

314 ) Window of All-Knowing / 35 / 57 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

315 ) Cante Captivating / 209 / 298 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 192, # 114)

316 ) James D Jeans / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

317 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Felicity Cultivator Refridgerator / 59 / 81 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

318 ) The Dramatic Palm / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; Villa Paraíso

319 ) Eleanor Chaise Lounge / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Living Room Set; Full Regal Living Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; The Monarch Suite

320 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 241 / 583 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 389, # 74)

321 ) Go All In Compilation / 1360 / 3400 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 148, but less than # 604)

322 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 798 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 13, but less than # 975)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    @Merelhyn, Yay, if only EA/Origin would listen so well and bring the ads back!
    aka Jude

My Studio

Jude525 wrote: »

Or just debug the store so when people make gifts, the gifts are actually received? I'll even settle for that, at this point.
    edited May 2018
    Merelhyn wrote: »

Or just debug the store so when people make gifts, the gifts are actually received? I'll even settle for that, at this point.

You *could* contact the new EA community manager...
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16485026
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    The dramatic palm finished at 40 mins past and finished almost at full count down (5 secs left). The Eleanor chaise lounge started with 2 hrs 44 secs on the clock.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Is it still possible to own the whole store? I wish they would bring the simpoint ads back.
    Current Deal

322 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 798 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 13, but less than # 975)

Upcoming Deals

323 ) Turn the End-Tables / 9 / 39 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

324 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 528 / 1797 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, but less than # 57, # 624, # 538)

325 ) Ala Mod / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

326 ) Kady Shorts with Button Accents / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 83)

327 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1060 / 1980 / 46% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, # 826, but less than # 891 )

328 ) It's Game Time / 209 / 545 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 461, but less than # 75 )

329 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 587)

330 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 555 / 1573 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 488, # 772, # 596)

Here is a trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    331 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 559 & # 924, but less than # 770)

332 ) Harmonious Trio Floor Baskets / 35 / 121 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

333 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 281 / 515 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 274, but less than # 961 )

334 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 186 / 706 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 734, # 130)

Grim Ghastly Manor finished at :45, with 3 minutes left on the clock. Turn the End-Tables started with 2:03:00.
    "Merelhyn...Previous quote...

The problem with that is that she specifically referred to herself as the Sims 4 community manager in one of her statements. I think we officially no longer exist.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited May 2018
    equuest wrote: »
    Is it still possible to own the whole store? I wish they would bring the simpoint ads back.

Oh, it's possible. You just have to pay for everything out of pocket now. Many people have asked the question over the years "how much would it cost to own the store." Now is when it would be relevant.

The real question now is, will they be unlocking the codes when they officially retire the game. Similar to how they offered the Ultimate Sims 2 for free. That brings out mixed reactions. I paid for very little of my content, having farmed thousands upon thousands of SP, so would be thrilled to see people get what is left before the store closes. Some of those who paid for most of their stuff might feel it is unfair. Of course, it may be a moot point. The way the content is controlled may make releasing the store content as free range may not be feasible, even if they give away licenses for the game and packs. When the time comes.

And, I've said it before, they are still selling TS3 digital packs in the Origin store. As long as they are making any money, I think they will keep it going to some degree.
    aka Jude

My Studio

"Merelhyn...Previous quote...

The problem with that is that she specifically referred to herself as the Sims 4 community manager in one of her statements. I think we officially no longer exist.

I know, I pointed it out in my message...
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    edited May 2018
    [/lurking]

Like many other simmers in here, I "own the store", meaning I bought everything money can buy on the store. So, yeah, by purchasing SimPoints bundles, you still can. There a problem with it though. Over the years, they retired more and more items, either branded or not, or promotional or not, resulting in many no longer being available. So, some sets just can't be completed anymore. (The Wynculum bedroom set or the Bars'n bolts Dinning room sets, though neither were an actual set, more like couple matching items). In other words, I own everything that can be purchased, but I miss items that are no longer available.

As @Jude525 pointed out, several of us did purchase those out of pocket and it did cost us a lot. I personally bought all the titles in the series for approximately $200CAN, watching discounts and such. I bought them all on 50%, 66% or 75% discount, paying $5 to $10 each, with the sole exception of Into the Future. Regarding the online store, I bought SimPoints for approximately $300CAN, farmed a lot of ads, bought SimPoints coupons on eBay, and several Eps did came with more SimPoints bundles coupons to claim on the website. I also used CYS a lot, and unfortunately found out about this thread near the end. Otherwise, I would have been able to pay A LOT less.

However, a friend of mine grabbed a calculator, and summed up how much someone would have paid should they have purchased everything in “early release”/”limited” editions at full price. It totaled to nearly $1k, in US dollars. He then Googled, and showed me an article someone wrote on how much would someone pay to purchase every single store items individually, at full price, using only the less advantageous SimPoints bundles, and ignoring the bonus simpoints when purchasing worlds using real life money. It totalled up to a bit over $2k, in USD. Let’s assuming I did a bad job taking advantage of promotions and discounts, and that somebody could have been a lot more efficient at it. I’d make the “educated guess” that they could have bought BG and all EP/SPs for $150, to then repeat the exercise online for aproximately $150 as well. In other words, owning the store and all the game EPs and SPs will have cost anyone any amount of money between$300 and $3k (again, in USD).

In other words, I totally agree with @Jude525 that:
    Some of those who paid for most of their stuff might feel it is unfair.
    It would actually be a total lack of respect from Maxis to do that. As he also said:
    [ I ] would be thrilled to see people get what is left before the store closes.
    I would be too, as I still have a big bunch of SimPoints left, and I'd love to put my hands on the Brrraaaiiinz Arcade Machine or Bars'n Bolt Dinning Table or the QB/Cheerleader hairstyle and clothes. All those items, and plenty similar ones, could be put on sale by Maxis at little to no cost for them, and would not only allow us to spend what SimPoints we still have, but will encourage others to do the same and even to buy new SimPoints bundles. I personnaly repeatedly stated that to couple SImGurus, EA support staffmembers, and such, yet I never had an decent response to this.

I know we're supposed to act like everyone in here is a teen, but we're talking about real money, and a lot of it! $300 to $3k means several paychecks in a row...

[back to [lurking], though I'm not good at doing it discretely]
    Post edited by Lexers615 on
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg

I think you can own the store with ~50 000 points, if you are really patient, wait for the correct MMAOs and don't ever hesitate to wait another full rotation on the DD to have your sets. But this method would literally takes years. I made a thread about how to own sets, the thing to remember as I stated in this post, is that already owning something, or wanting to own everything, make for other strategies and optimizations. You would need to wait for MMAO with at least 40% deductions and only items from sets you need to pick up with some CYS left over (because even if you pay some CYS it still the cheaper way), to make these sets free. At first, you should have some corresponding MMAOs easily (since you have "choice" of things you don't own). During, it could takes weeks before a correct offer happens, because it will keep offering items from sets or cascades you'll own down the line. At the end, the number of correct offers should increase since the choices are reduced.

But as I said, it's possible to own the store that way, but it will take a lot of time and still be around $300, as @Lexers615 stated.

Current Deal

334 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 186 / 706 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 734, # 130)

Upcoming Deals

335 ) Morocco Mystique / 275 / 405 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, # 613)

336 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1530 / 3000 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 386, # 714, # 339)

337 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 125 / 545 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 769, # 902)

338 ) Hibiscus Trio / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hibiscus Trio is not part of any set or compilation (Hibiscus with Blue Flowers is included in Quaint
    Cottage Collection)

339 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1260 / 3000 / 58% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 386, # 714, but less than # 336)

340 ) Runway Riot / 742 / 1400 / 47% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, but less than # 631)

341 ) Animal Friends Girl’s End Table / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

342 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 259 / 693 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 969, but less than # 553)

343 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 578)

344 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Window / 56 / 89 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

345 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 784 but less than # 561)

346 ) Lollypop Lollygagger Chair / 37 / 42 / 12% / 2 hours

Current Deal

346 ) Lollypop Lollygagger Chair / 37 / 42 / 12% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

347 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180 but less than # 562)

348 ) Cloud Dress / 23 / 50 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

349 ) Playground High Chair / 30 / 83 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

350 ) Palace of Versailles / 944 / 1342 / 30% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 213, # 650, but less than # 417 )

351 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talavera Tile Counter / 19 / 50 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 858)

352 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 450 / 1800 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 182, # 77)

353 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 423 / 810 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, # 1, but less than # 44)

354 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 648 / 1337 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 759, # 628)

355 ) Pineapple Pottery / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Quaint Cottage Collection

356 ) Demeter's End Table / 14 / 41 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 396, # 231, # 844)

357 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 800 / 1987 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 418, but less than # 138 )

358 ) Ancient Mosaic Rug / 13 / 42 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top