Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Congratulations again on two years! :) Great photo! <3 I love them all especially Mari! <3<3
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I had to really think about who all these characters are. At first I thought Alex was Stefan and then it dawned on me why you had paired him with Jade. It is good to see my favourite couple together again. I don't know what it is about Mark, maybe the glasses.? Congratulations on two years. Where has the time gone?
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Steffan! Hurrah! I missed him!

How did Toby get to be so tall?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @AudreyFld @Bugsie2016 @haswh @suzanna13 @superkyle221

Thank you! (And I Love that collage, thank you bugsie!) Tobi inherited his height from his dad, Josh. Zayne, Luc, Hope, and Harper are also pretty tall, but they’re all sitting in this pic :tongue: (Plus I think the pose made Tobi a little taller than he already is... which is pretty dang tall! :lol:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Okay... time for a question :) We all love to focus on shipping, so let’s mix it up! :tongue:

What has been your favorite non-romantic relationship in this legacy so far? :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I didn't even know it was possible to have sims of different heights. All of mine are the same height. But yeah, Tobi is a giant.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

Joce and Tante Clara as university roommates. I don't have many relatives my age and never got the roommate experience with anyone so I was joyously jealous. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Okay... time for a question :) We all love to focus on shipping, so let’s mix it up! :tongue:

Joce and Zayne. They had their ups and downs but it's the one that stands out the most to me. :)
  • Options

Clara and just about anybody (I loved her as a little kid throwing temper tantrums, and again as a teen/feisty old lady with Joce). Steffan and pretty much everybody (I originally listed them all out, but then I realized it was everybody, and also I couldn't remember the name of his stepfather, so I just went with that).

Also, Mari and her sister, the one who read her diary and then kidnapped the twins in order to make sure that Mari could get her life.

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member

Tomato x @InfraGreen
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I said non-romantic @LadyLobster :tongue: Trip is clearly in love ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I'm really having a hard time with this question @CitizenErased14! I think maybe Joce and Clara and/or Joce and Zayne. I can't decide. Ask me who my favorite character is and I will know it right off the bat! <3
  • Options
    I didn't even know it was possible to have sims of different heights. All of mine are the same height. But yeah, Tobi is a giant.

@superkyle221 I use a height mod :) It’s pretty subtle, but many of my sims are not the default height :blush: (though in that group shot I was lazy and didn’t give everyone their proper heights :tongue: And that pose Tobi is in made him a little taller than usual, so it’s a bit exaggerated :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Jocelyn and Clara hands down. They became close as time went on and were good for each other.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited December 2017
    Well guys, believe it or not, today's the day... TWO YEARS since I started writing about that dysfunctional, frustrating family we all love so much ;) My Rosebrooks :heart:

I wanted to give everyone a HUGE thank you for all your support over the past two years. It's been amazing! :heart:

To celebrate the A2A anniversary, I'll be posting some discussion questions here in the thread throughout the week. Feel free to participate, if you'd like to! :blush:

I'll be back later on with a discussion (I kinda have to decide which questions I wanna ask. Whoops :joy:) In the meantime, enjoy this shot I managed to get last night of the heirs, spares, and their spouses :heart: It gave me major feels to get them all together. I love them all so much :bawling:
    WF4i5Nv.png

@CitizenErased14 Wow, I love that picture! And I love how you've managed to include everyone in it. It's a trip down memory lane. Congrats on the two years! That's an achievement.

As for the question, I would have to go with Clara and Joce, because they started off not particularly getting on, but grew closer and closer as the legacy progressed. Now I'm pretty sure they're not far from best friends if they're not best friends already. They're also really funny together because they're personalities are so different. :D
    Post edited by simscognito on
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Congrats on two years! The picture of them all together is so great!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    I love how much people love Joce and Clara :heart: They’ve been one of my personal favorites too :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    Two-year anniversary coinciding with my IRL best friend's birthday. Great things come out of December, I suppose.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Lucas and Joce. Their love/hate relationship. You could see they loved each other and wanted to work things out, but their emotions kept getting in the way.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Hehehehe clearly @PurplishSimEater ;) Happy birthday to your friend!!!!

@Skcaga6 Aw, this comment gave me major feels :heart: I always had a soft spot for those two too :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Lucas and Joce. Their love/hate relationship. You could see they loved each other and wanted to work things out, but their emotions kept getting in the way.
    I really tried to like that relationship. I just couldn't like Lucas. He just frustrated me so much. I know he could actually eventually comprehend how much he hurt Joce and I know he's actually a decent guy and he was a lovely ghost. It's really a me thing, not Lucas. Sorry Lucas. :(
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Happy second anniversary! :smiley: Just a little late because real life is insane right now, which is also the reason why I don't comment on every story and chapter though I read everything. But I guess such a mile stone is worth stepping out of the darkness :joy:

Like @Skcaga6 said my favorite non-romantic relationship were Joce and Luc. They were twins and I desperately wanted to see them reconciled and they did indeed love each other, which is why they hated each other as well. No hatred without strong emotions such as love, it means you care about the other in some way (even if you wish them the plague every now and then). RIP <3:'(
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with that @simscognito ! :) Everyone is going to have different opinions about stuff like that!

@MrsRacooney Very insightful about hatred and love! So, so true for Joce and Luc <3
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    Realized I forgot to answer the question, but Joce and Clara wins over Joce and Luc for me personally.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    Alright guys, I am back today with another discussion question! (Sorry it’s a little late!) I loved reading everyone’s responses yesterday <3

This is maybe a weird question haha but I’d been wondering about it... We only ever get first person chapters from the heirs. If we could have had a first person POV from any other character, whose would you have wanted to read? :)
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top