THE LOCOMOTIVE- SEASON 3!!!
The favorite murder mystery reality show is returning for another killer season! Are you ready for the massacre to commence?
If you're interested in applying for the show check out the rules below:
THE MAIN CHALLENGE:
Similar to a HOH quiz in Big Brother. All the simmers will be sent a challenge spec before each episode. The highest scorer on the challenge will be safe from elimination. These challenges range from majority votes, trivia and adventure type formats. More info will be provided in the emails and episodes.
THE MOLE MARKER:
The mole marker is the sim who decides what score is acceptable to get on the quiz. The mole marker doesn't necessarily choose the score, but the score he/she gets will be the minimum amount of points/score that everyone needs to pass to be safe from 'eviction'. The mole marker will be chosen randomly before each episode. The mole marker will be immune if they are chosen. The mole marker could possibly be the psycho as well. If there are no contestants who score lower than the mole marker- then there will be a non-elimination and everyone will be safe until the next challenge.
The psycho is the sim that will try and kill the other sims. The job of the psycho is to remain undetected by the others and make it to the end. The psycho will have the choice to eliminate one of the players if they are below the mole marker's score. If the psycho is below the mole marker, then they will still be shown as 'up for eviction', however, they will be immune. The psycho can keep themselves safe though if they hold the mole marker that week!
Make sure when you upload your sims apply the hashtag #locos3 on the sim page. Thanks!
CC can be used for your sims, but make sure they aren't covered in it.
NOTE: Also, could you please send in two apps please, one for a MALE character and one for a FEMALE character. Thanks.
I have Get to Work only!
Season One: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/693987.page
Season Two: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/732720.page
*To see cast look at the top of the thread.
@Alleenmens - Crystal Harper
@dje2001 - Karlie Stern
@HayloHusky - Sinbad Carter
@hiphoppop95 - Roger Phillips
@iiimee - Clyde Rissor
@Leoin202 - Hannah Isolde
@lovesstorms - Bennett Stevens
@M13Vulpecula - Albert Titanium
@mojot89 - Jonas Rouse
@ninjakid150 - Jezebel Yager
@TheSingingSimmer - Eddie Campbell
@Tigerblu11 - Fallon Blue
@twiddle3 - Queen Jamillia
@x_MG_x - Michelle Silver[/center]
Top Row: Hannah, Jonas, Fallon, Sinbad
2nd Row: Eddie, Jezebel, Clyde, Crystal
3rd Row: Queen Jamillia, Roger
Bottom Row: Bennett, Michelle, Albert, Karlie
Episode One: http://thelocomotive2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/31-start-of-something-new.html
Episode Two: ???
Episode Three: ???
Episode Four: ???
Hey guys, it's time to begin the first challenge; MAFIA! What better game to do first than a game about killings! So, here are the rules of the game:
- Every day everyone will get the chance to lynch someone in town. The aim of the game is to try and get rid of the mafia and win. For the mafia, the aim of the game is to try and kill the rest of the town.
- All votes must be clearly stated in the form of Vote: Smarties. Any other votes will be ignored. Unvotes must be in bold too, and must be shown as Unvote: Smarties.
- Once someone has a majority of the votes, they will be lynched once the thread is updated. If anyone tries to unvote after the majority has been reached, their choice will be void.
- The roles will be revealed upon death. Dead players are allowed to talk during the Day, but will not be able to influence the game in anyway, if seen doing so you will get a disadvantage in the next challenge if you survive.
- Once I send everyone their role pm's DO NOT paste them on the thread for everyone to see, this will most definitely ruin the game.
- Do not edit the content of your posts! All information that you post must be visible to everyone.
- Failure to post after 24 hours will result in being mod killed.
- The day phases will last 12 hours. If there is no majority of votes against someone then no one will get lynched.
- The night phases will last no longer than 12 hours. If the choices for specific roles have not been chosen then they will be voided once it turns to day, ultimately wasting the turn.
- The mafia will have a kill rotation. This means that the mafia will take turns killing the townies. For example, first night- Leroy will get to kill, second night- Denny will get to kill and so on and so forth.
OKAY GREAT, I think that covers most of the rules... time for the roles! I will email you all your specific rules through the forum PM's, so keep an eye out for those once this gets put up
Godfather- As Godfather, you will be able to silence one person from talking through the day. You will also be able to kill the townies (only when it's your turn on the kill rotation turns though). You will also be able to speak with your fellow mafia members through the group PM.
Mafia (3)- As a member of the mafia, you will be able to kill a vanilla townie (this will only happen though when it's your turn in the kill rotation). You will also be able to speak with your fellow mafia members through the group PM.
Sheriff- The Sheriff will be able to look at ONE person's role per night. Mafia roles will be shown immediately, however the Godfather role will not.
Deputy- As Deputy, you will take on all responsibilites from the Sheriff, meaning you will be able to look at ONE person's role per night. All information collected by the Sheriff will also be passed on to the deputy if the Sheriff is killed.
Vigilantes (2)- The Vigilantes can use their ONE bullet to kill ONE player during the game. HOWEVER, if they kill a vanilla townie, they will automatically die the next day. The vigilante's won't be able to kill anyone on the first night though.
Vanilla Townies (6)- Vanilla Townies are innocent players. They have no initial perks but are aloud to vote during the day for someone to get lynched.
- If you have any other questions, ask some of the players in the thread about the rules who have played before. This is my first time hosting a mafia game so if there are things I'm doing wrong (which I have a feeling might happen) just let me know.
ALSO BEFORE WE BEGIN...
I FINALLY KNOW WHO THE KILLER IS AND WILL BE SENDING THEM THE EMAIL TO THEM ONCE I HAVE POSTED THIS UP!!!
ROLES WILL BE SENT TO YOU SOON, GOOD LUCK!!! Night One will begin soon :P
@M13Vulpecula @HayloHusky @ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @Skelda @dje2001 @x_MG_x
I'll add you to the reserve list TSS
I am 100000% gonna join!
I've wanted this back for so long.
Tiger's Sims Blog
Could be set on the train again. Would be interesting to see if it carries on where we left off or if there is an entire new story this season.
You submit both a Male and Female sim... And Smarties will pick which is used best for the story and to ensure there isn't 2 identical sims... You need both in order to have a 1:1 ratio of males and females, just in case there are already 4 of one gender.
Unlike what people used to do in the past for shows... Its a common practice to get 2-3 applications with at least 1 male and 1 female sim, instead of the 1 application with one gender. It helps be diverse and make the best cast.
Thats literally it I think... Unless we're playing with both of them... Which I doubt >.<
Seeking a Cure for PSC
From Lifehack.org - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
Or, do I like, just apply or...? I am pretty confused, just because I don't know how you specifically run things...