Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE LOCOMOTIVE: SEASON 3 (A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE MURDER MYSTERY SHOW) CHALLENGE ONE IS UP!!!!!! :D

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I think RL abducted him... :o:s:#:'(
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I think RL abducted him... :o:s:#:'(

I'm afraid you might have a point. He's been offline for 5 days already, Santa has kidnapped him?! D: Lets kidnap Santa back! @&#£$€#£$

Just in case, if a wild @KingSmarties appears, how many notifications do you have? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Or maybe he needs a break... ;)
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Yes, Smarties may be taking a break over the holidays. :mrgreen:

He should be back soon. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited December 2015
    Until then, here's a nice alternate ending.

The mafia all burst into Singing's house, the GF (Tiger) trips and falls face first into a pile of Legos, killing them. The other three mafia freak out as Singing's insidious laughter rings in the background.

A TV then turns on to a picture of a girl. The girl crawls out of the TV, it's the girl from The Ring! The girl kills Dje and Ninja, whilst Twiddle flees.

Twiddle falls onto the Legos , and is brutally injured. He looks up to see singing laughing menacingly, and the girl dancing.

"Nice try mafia!" Singing exclaims. "Now you shall be defeated!"

"NOOO!" Twiddle screams as the girl from The Ring kills him.

The girl and Singing were the sole survivors and were safe forever. THE END!
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

The mafia all burst into Singing's house, the GF (Tiger) trips and falls face first into a pile of Legos, killing them. The other three mafia freak out as Singing's insidious laughter rings in the background.

A TV then turns on to a picture of a girl. The girl crawls out of the TV, it's the girl from The Ring! The girl kills Dje and Ninja, whilst Twiddle flees.

Twiddle falls onto the Legos , and is brutally injured. He looks up to see singing laughing menacingly, and the girl dancing.

You have some wild dreams.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

You have some wild dreams.

I do weird things when I'm bored. :P
  • Options

"Oh Qauck!" Twiddle screams as the girl from The Ring kills him.

The girl and Singing were the sole survivors and were safe forever.....Or were they.....THE END?

Made a slight edit for dramatic effect, But apart from that perfect ending. I give it 10/10. ;)

I await the sequel. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

"Oh Qauck!" Twiddle screams as the girl from The Ring kills him.

The girl and Singing were the sole survivors and were safe forever.....Or were they.....THE END?

Made a slight edit for dramatic effect, But apart from that perfect ending. I give it 10/10. ;)

I await the sequel. :D

Yay! A sequel will come. :naughty:
  • Options
    I've heared that Brittain is partially flooded ATM... Please let Smarties be fine... :worried::confounded:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Leoin202Leoin202 Posts: 74 Member
    The two storms, Desmond and Eva, were on the 5th and 24th (a smaller one on the 29th), but that's all I could tell you. Smarties disappeared between the two, though, so I'd hazard a guess he's fine, especially if he lives in the south of England. I don't know which part of the UK he's from, though.
  • Options
    Leoin202 wrote: »
    The two storms, Desmond and Eva, were on the 5th and 24th (a smaller one on the 29th), but that's all I could tell you. Smarties disappeared between the two, though, so I'd hazard a guess he's fine, especially if he lives in the south of England. I don't know which part of the UK he's from, though.

I'm hoping your guess is correct...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Okay, I've sent a mail to Smarties. I'm getting very worried about him... :c
    Banner.png
  • Options
    hiphoppop95hiphoppop95 Posts: 26 Member
    Does anyone know any more information about where Smarties is at?
  • Options
    I haven't spoken to him myself, but @Alleenmens told me she has.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    hiphoppop95hiphoppop95 Posts: 26 Member
    ok, @M13Vulpecula. Thank you :D
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I've been talking to Smurts... He'll be back. He's just busy and such ^.^
  • Options
    Smarties is secretly trying to keep us all in suspense. :D

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Smarties is secretly trying to keep us all in suspense. :D

He's probably just watching this thread and laughing.
  • Options
    It says that Smarties was online this morning, that's a good sign!
  • Options
    He is need of taking things easier ATM, so we should just be patient and very nice. :)

So, if @KingSmarties visits the thread anytime soon, here is a plate of cookies.

G15022_KFC_83-dozen-cookies-Enviro_1291.jpg

And a puppy bringing in a cupcake.

Gallery-of-Dogs-Balancing-Cupcakes-539445.jpg

And another puppy.

puppy.jpg

YaaaaY, puppies! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties will be Okay... *Hugs* Like Vul say we need to be patients...