Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MeaganJo's TS4 Creations

Comments

• Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Wonderful cottages @MeaganJo! So perfect and homey! Love Granny's home! Those are some beautiful flowers out front and I love the little side shed!
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Thank you Romagi, I'm really liking the addition of the garden stuff.
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beautiful creations you have on your thread! Granny's Cottage is really lovely!! Great curb appeal and very homey! Love the little attached shed! Great idea!! Pretty Grandma!! Love the floppy hat! Fits well with all the gardening she has to do!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    @Nhicks thank you so much for your sweet comments!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    @Manssom Thanks and Grams loves her little home, she just wishes that she could decorate the interior how she had originally planned lol. I am doing good, have a lot going in both my games and hope to someday maybe actually move on to something new lol. I build too big sometimes so Granny's Cottage was a nice break. I hope you are doing well along with your studies!
    Hehe, don't we all? I've had many frustrating situations like that :)
    In fact, my hair have almost turned grams grey because of it :grimace:

Hope you're doing well too! It is nice to see you here :)
  • Options
    Just say no to turning grey Manssom you are much too young heck I think I'm much too young to have grey hair!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Conclusion: We are too young to have grey hair :) *writes it all down*
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh, Ms Meagan...*wipes away a tear*

Granny would be soooo proud♥♥ It's soooo charming and perfect...wonderful job, YOUNG lady. And don't worry, grey hair means....wisdom. OR (in my case, days and days of tedious, stressful, crazy kids) LOVED every minute♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Megan Granny's cottage is so very charming , love the pretty garden. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Hi, Meagan! So nice to have you back in TS4, and I love your new builds. :) I've been meaning to post here, but I think you know from my tweets that I like 'em. ;) I know it's tough, losing some of the good build stuff we had in TS3, but at the same time, we can still do some pretty amazing work here, and it's lovely to see some of it coming from you. :) Can't wait for more!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Absolutely love Granny's Cottage, it is such a gorgeous design and the landscaping is stunning, the picket fence finishes it off beautifully :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Granny's Cottage is Adorable and such a nice price for a lovely older woman on a fixed income. :smile: The landscaping is superb! :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you so much you guys, I can't tell you all how much I truly appreciate it because I really struggle with TS4 but all in all it does have some pretty awesome things just really wish I had more color and pattern options.

@Cassee I must be extremely wise if that is the case lol!!!!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Granny's Cottage is a charming cottage! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so rustic and sweet! Love that cozy and charming feel! The wood shed adds a great touch too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Very sweet greeneries and the pathway out front. Beautiful gardens too! And your interior, so cozy! Very sweet furnishing you did! Love that earthy tones you used!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Contemporary Domicile

I have been working on this build for several months now on and off. I was going to go in one direction in the backyard and then later changed my mind because of just how contemporary the build actually was. Can you also tell I couldn't think of a proper name or description lol? I was trying to have a sense of humor.

06-07-16_9-09-57nbspPM_zpsa3hqar2w.png

06-08-16_10-35-33nbspAM_zps8ch4tbrv.png

06-08-16_10-35-10nbspAM_zpsly0htkl9.png

06-08-16_10-34-55nbspAM_zpszu1dcazu.png

06-08-16_10-34-35nbspAM_zps0nfofb2r.png

06-08-16_10-41-37nbspAM_zpsgltupblk.png

06-08-16_10-41-53nbspAM_zpsxkljdkhw.png

06-08-16_10-36-58nbspAM_zps8ruhmvfd.png

06-08-16_10-38-30nbspAM_zpscpcjdxfs.png

06-08-16_10-37-15nbspAM_zpsth9rmbbh.png

06-08-16_10-37-38nbspAM.png

06-08-16_10-42-31nbspAM.png

06-08-16_10-42-50nbspAM_zpssweorsjx.png

06-08-16_10-43-10nbspAM_zpsafbm40ug.png

06-08-16_10-44-04nbspAM_zpsvihmotvx.png

06-08-16_10-43-47nbspAM_zpsyj94oue5.png

06-08-16_10-43-32nbspAM_zps9md7bzqf.png

06-08-16_10-40-59nbspAM_zpsf01ieaj9.png

06-08-16_10-41-14nbspAM_zpsvdgidn3c.png

06-08-16_10-39-36nbspAM_zps0l7crvdw.png

06-08-16_10-40-29nbspAM_zpswm6xfc0h.png

06-08-16_10-40-09nbspAM_zpsd2585dpp.png

06-08-16_10-44-56nbspAM_zpsxkyybchy.png

06-08-16_10-44-27nbspAM_zpsorvniolo.png

06-08-16_10-46-56nbspAM_zpsltooadod.png

06-08-16_10-47-14nbspAM_zpshp6emxis.png

06-08-16_10-45-41nbspAM_zpsk0lcqxdu.png

06-08-16_10-47-58nbspAM_zpsn0kql3lv.png
    Post edited by MeaganJo on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Contemporary Domicile is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the bulld! The outdoors areas look very nice! It looks very nice how the plants have been placed in the front area of the home! The design of them looks great! Very nice outdoors dining, living , hot tub and pool patio! Sims will enjoy siting near the firepit toasting food and chatting. They will cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. It looks great how the rocks have been placed on the edges of the pool and hot tub! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and white colour scheme gives a very nice look and feel to the home. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall cabinets look very nice how they placed there ! The wall texture looks great! The fruit bowl and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches there. The design of the bar stool counter looks great! The new drinks shelves are a nice touch in the room. I won't post about all the rooms but am enjoying looking at the pictures! The clothes, shoes, mirror, and closet dressing room looks very nice! The tv watching and fireplace sitting room looks very nice the way that you have placed the shelves on the walls with the plants on them! It looks very effective !
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    There is so much to love about your contemporary design! First of all, I have to say that the landscaping is some of the best I've seen anyone do. Excellent job. The second thing that really stuck out was your use of lines in the design and your expert use of tones in the colors.

Awesome! B)
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you so much Rosemow I always love and appreciate the time you take to do these awesome write ups they are always so well thought out. <3

Ash072 wrote: »

Thank you Ash072 such sweet comments. <3 It's taking some getting used to not having a color wheel and a ton of textures to choose from. I'm glad you liked how I put it all together.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is absolutely fabulous Megan! Beautiful design and I especially love the interiors! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    It is absolutely fabulous Megan! Beautiful design and I especially love the interiors! Already added to my favourites. <3

Thank you so very much Yanti! So nice seeing your avi going to have to go see what you've been up to in Simmie land lately!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Originally I wasn't going to share this build but I was having so much fun running it and a few other Simmer friends were really wanting to get their hands on it so I just couldn't disappoint them so here it is my little food truck. The next time I am in game I'll try to remember to take pics instead of this standard EA pic.
    MeaganJo's Portable Diner
    00.jpg

As Promised here are the non EA pics.

06-12-16_10-05-42nbspAM_zpsscvtteq4.png

06-12-16_10-06-47nbspAM_zpstvjbxuud.png

06-12-16_10-06-53nbspAM_zpszbmr5auc.png

06-12-16_10-08-12nbspAM_zpsbgz3q99g.png

06-12-16_10-07-19nbspAM_zpsiptkhir8.png

06-12-16_10-08-27nbspAM_zpsuzwbazrh.png

06-12-16_10-11-06nbspAM_zpskpb3fjum.png

06-12-16_10-11-29nbspAM_zpsbhh1nbtg.png

06-12-16_10-09-05nbspAM_zpsslbewkol.png

06-12-16_10-09-58nbspAM_zpspgvpbcdh.png

06-12-16_10-09-26nbspAM_zpsr0g1hvfx.png
    Post edited by MeaganJo on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Meagan Jo's Portable Diner is very creative! :) It is very nice food truck build! The awnings look nice over the open window. The menu board is a nice touch on the exterior of the building. The chairs and tables look great how they are placed there for sims to enjoy sitting there eating what they have bought from the food truck, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. The enlarged vehicle looks great! The lantern tree looks pretty in the build.
    It is a very nice portable diner build :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Meagan Jo's Portable Diner is very creative! :) It is very nice food truck build! The awnings look nice over the open window. The menu board is a nice touch on the exterior of the building. The chairs and tables look great how they are placed there for sims to enjoy sitting there eating what they have bought from the food truck, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. The enlarged vehicle looks great! The lantern tree looks pretty in the build.
    It is a very nice portable diner build :)

Thank you Rosemow, it was a fun little build. I had seen a food truck on the gallery but they had built the cab and well I was too lazy for all that haha, well actually I tried but couldn't figure out how to do the front little area the way they did so I decided that I was just going to do it the lazy way and enlarge the truck to make it look a bit more realistic. I love how it turned out and it is a fun little place for your Sims to run it. :)
  • Options
    Pics added to MeaganJo's Portable Diner above :)