Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MeaganJo's TS4 Creations

MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
edited February 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
Salutations my fellow Sims addicts and welcome to my TS4 showcase! Yes, you are seeing this correctly, I have succumbed to the "Dark Side" and have given building in TS4 another chance! I hope that I find you all in good health and spirits!

Thanks for stopping in and visiting!!! Meg

You can re-visit my TS3 Builds here - TS3 Showcase Thread
Post edited by MeaganJo on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    This section is empty for the time being as the site that was hosting my pictures no longer allow 3rd party hosting for free. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Post edited by MeaganJo on
  • Options
    Brennachan wrote: »
    It's super gorgeous! Love it!

LOL I love <3<3 your Log Lady Siggy!!!

Thank you Brenna, it was fun to build again. :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    It is nice that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds :)
    The exterior design of The Pratt House is so very nice! :) The roofing is very nice! Very nice front and back porches! The spandrels look very nice how you have used them in the build. Nice sitting areas on the porches for sims to enjoy resting on the seat benches in the outdoors air. The type of and placement of the windows in the home looks very nice! Very nice dormers! The lavender looks pretty on the edges of the front pathway and the hedging looks nice on the edges of the home. The flowers look very pretty around the base of the front yard tree. The gnome looks cute there! The backyard outdoors areas are so very nice! The plants, flowers and trees look very nice how they are placed through the outdoors. Very nice outdoors pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy sitting poolside at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The type of seats there look very nice. The flowers look pretty on either sides of the pool and the vases are a nice touch on the pool corners. The row of trees look very nice along the edge of the lot. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice corner garden nook where the chess table is! The corner water feature look very nice! Sims will enjoy playing chess there in such a nice outdoors natural plants and flowers setting! The birdbath is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall paneling in the hallway looks nice. Very nice upper landing sofa seat reading nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there. The master bedroom is very nice! The type of curtains there adds a nice look in the room. Very nice armchairs and sofa seat fireplace sitting area in the room. The scenic wall picture is nice for sims to see when sitting resting there. The screen shade is a nice touch in the corner of the room. Very nice study! Nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The dining room is very nice! The floor rug under the dining table and the floor rugs in the other rooms through the home add a nice look in the room areas. The arched bar stool is very nice! The wall paneling looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed in the room. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The fruit bowl, utensils, wall spice set , knives, wall plates and dish rack are great kitchen touches there. The floor tiling is nice. Very nice layout of the bathroom! The wall and floor tiling looks nice. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs and sofa in front of the fire, watching tv and enjoying listening to the piano music being played. The candles light looks very nice in the room. Sims wil enjoy listening to or dancing to the music from the gramophone! Very nice top hat statue nook! The spooky pictures look great placed on either sides wall there. Sims will get a surprise when the picture changes! The orange and blue colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks nice. The dinosaur looks cute there! Nice art nook for the kids to have fun doing artwork on the art table.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is nice that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds :)
    The exterior design of The Pratt House is so very nice! :) The roofing is very nice! Very nice front and back porches! The spandrels look very nice how you have used them in the build. Nice sitting areas on the porches for sims to enjoy resting on the seat benches in the outdoors air. The type of and placement of the windows in the home looks very nice! Very nice dormers! The lavender looks pretty on the edges of the front pathway and the hedging looks nice on the edges of the home. The flowers look very pretty around the base of the front yard tree. The gnome looks cute there! The backyard outdoors areas are so very nice! The plants, flowers and trees look very nice how they are placed through the outdoors. Very nice outdoors pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy sitting poolside at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The type of seats there look very nice. The flowers look pretty on either sides of the pool and the vases are a nice touch on the pool corners. The row of trees look very nice along the edge of the lot. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice corner garden nook where the chess table is! The corner water feature look very nice! Sims will enjoy playing chess there in such a nice outdoors natural plants and flowers setting! The birdbath is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall paneling in the hallway looks nice. Very nice upper landing sofa seat reading nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there. The master bedroom is very nice! The type of curtains there adds a nice look in the room. Very nice armchairs and sofa seat fireplace sitting area in the room. The scenic wall picture is nice for sims to see when sitting resting there. The screen shade is a nice touch in the corner of the room. Very nice study! Nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The dining room is very nice! The floor rug under the dining table and the floor rugs in the other rooms through the home add a nice look in the room areas. The arched bar stool is very nice! The wall paneling looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed in the room. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The fruit bowl, utensils, wall spice set , knives, wall plates and dish rack are great kitchen touches there. The floor tiling is nice. Very nice layout of the bathroom! The wall and floor tiling looks nice. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs and sofa in front of the fire, watching tv and enjoying listening to the piano music being played. The candles light looks very nice in the room. Sims wil enjoy listening to or dancing to the music from the gramophone! Very nice top hat statue nook! The spooky pictures look great placed on either sides wall there. Sims will get a surprise when the picture changes! The orange and blue colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks nice. The dinosaur looks cute there! Nice art nook for the kids to have fun doing artwork on the art table.

Thank you so much Rosemow for writing such a detail filled review as always, I know everyone appreciates how much detail you actually take in when viewing builds. I didn't know that those pictures change, thanks for saying something hahaha!
  • Options
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Oh, Meagan! So good to see you here! I haven't had a chance to look at your build yet, but will definitely check it out next time I'm in game. Hope you enjoyed building in TS4 more this time around. :)

Thanks BryonyRae. it is taking some getting used to as I truly missed a lot that TS3 has but I still had fun with it as it has been too long since I last built anything.
    Manssom wrote: »
    Hi Meags! Not sure which thread I should post in (I can see you have two ;) ) but I decided to follow
    @BryonyRae :) If something happens, I can always hide behind her! Very nice to see you here :) I liked your
    work in TS3 (which you already know, hehe) and I hope you are enjoying the game :)

What the heck that one disappeared on me so I thought I broke it some how hahaha! I was getting so frustrated with trying to get it posted and almost gave up. But now that I know it ended up showing up I am going to request that it be deleted.

I enjoy playing in TS4 but found myself getting bored and so I started DLing CC and decorating other peoples houses and well it was fun to take pictures of for a bit and then the other day I decided that I needed to give TS4 a second try and while I liked it better this time around I am still having issues with color selections.
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Beautiful showcase! Gonna bookmark it to keep track of your builds! :)

The Pratt House is very wonderful traditional home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very classy looking and beautiful! Awesome roofing work too! Love the dormers! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the bushes around the house! Beautiful gardens at the backyard too! And your interior, gorgeous! Love the color scheme you chose. Again, very classy looking inside and out!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Nice to see you here, Meagan! :blush: Pratt House is lovely! Fabulous work with the landscaping. I love the manicured lawns surrounded by all those beautiful gardens. The interior is so pretty and tastefully done. Hope you're having fun playing on the dark side. :p
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Beautiful showcase! Gonna bookmark it to keep track of your builds! :)

The Pratt House is very wonderful traditional home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very classy looking and beautiful! Awesome roofing work too! Love the dormers! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the bushes around the house! Beautiful gardens at the backyard too! And your interior, gorgeous! Love the color scheme you chose. Again, very classy looking inside and out!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Thank you RyeCriss! It's most definitely a learning curve but I'm going to keep working on it slowly :) glad you like it!
    Nice to see you here, Meagan! :blush: Pratt House is lovely! Fabulous work with the landscaping. I love the manicured lawns surrounded by all those beautiful gardens. The interior is so pretty and tastefully done. Hope you're having fun playing on the dark side. :p

Thank you WrathofCath :) I have been enjoying playing on the dark side actually, I am trying to look at building over here as if it is a totally different game. I do really like just playing the game but the building bug had bitten me and I had to do something or I was going to go insane. Next time I will take my time and really dig into building something. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for the first sims 4 build Megan! :D Lovely to see you here! Welcome! Hope you keep building for sims 4! I will be following you in the gallery so that I can keep track of your builds. Love your first build! It is so charming! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Welcome to the dark side! :naughty: and wow that is lovely :mrgreen: I'm def in love with that back garden :love: you'd better stay on this side since we get to see such amazing work from you :wink:
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    The Pratt House is beautiful !! Happy to see you building in TS4. As @Fischio says, welcome to the dark side LOL
    I´ve boormaked your thread, I don´t want miss any of your wonderful creations.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A beautiful family home Meagan lovely to see it here up close so we can see all the detail of this wonderful build. :)
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Thank you, you guys I really appreciate this warm welcome :) It's been a learning curve that is for sure.

I decided that with this latest build I just wanted to bring a build over from TS3 to TS4 that I had made.

Classic Tudor

Gallery Furnished
    Gallery Unfurnished
    Slideshow

10-28-15_1-05-33nbspPM_zpsw9tqbdsb.png
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited October 2015
    Classic Tudor is a lovely home. I added it already to my favourites. And I am following you now. Hugs <3
  • Options

AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Classic Tudor is a lovely home. I added it already to my favourites. And I am following you now. Hugs <3

I didn't realize I didn't have you followed but I do now! Going to go play some catch up now!

Thank you also for your very sweet compliment!
  • Options
    Classic Tudor is a very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It is great that you have made a sims 4 version of your sims 3 build. The wall patterning and the brick texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice roofing! The hedging and trees along the front of the home looks very nice! Very nice archway front entrance to the home! The backyard areas are very nice! Very nice pool area! The yellow flowers look nice on the corners of the pool. Sims will have fun playing chess poolside on the table. Very nice roof covered outdoors dining and bar patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating them at the table, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy havjng a drink from the bar with their meal. The spandrels look nice. The flowers, plants and rocks through the backyard on the edges of the areas look so very pretty! They look so nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The lemon and pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks pretty. The wall paneling looks nice. The sims will have fun playing with the dollhouse there. The master bedroom is very nice! The colour scheme of the room looks restful and very nice layout of the room! . Nice armchair and sofa sitting nook in the room. The flowers there are pretty for sims to see when resting and chatting there. The clothes and shoes closet looks great! Nice dresser cabinet nook. Sims will enjoy listeming to music from the gramophone whilst in the bedroom. Very nice bathrooms. The floor and wall tiling looks nice and it is nice that there are double sinks and mirrors in one of the rooms. Nice curtained windows bath tub nook in one of the bath rooms. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst bathing there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how the cabinets are placed. The floor tiling looks nice. The dish rack, fruit bowl, knife block, bottles and knifes are great kitchen touches on the counters and wall. . Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Very nice dining room! The wall paneling and the brown and green colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The flowers look pretty on the window table and are nice for sims to see when dining there. The study room is very nice! Very nice corner study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer or reading a book, and enjoy sunlight through the green curtained windows. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there listeming to the piano music being played and watching to. The floor rug adds to the nice look of the room,and the wall pictures are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The type and placement of the curtains in the room look very nice!
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Hi Meaganjo!

Your tudor is lovely! :) looks like I've been lurking in the wrong corner of the forums. I've been looking for a new build from you in the TS3 creative corner, Lol. Are you still going to do TS3 builds too?
    sigg.gif

• Options
    Oh my goodness it's been a long time since I've been over here, I am so sorry about the delay. I honestly don't visit the Sims site all that often anymore as a bunch of the drama kind of turned me off. I am still building away for TS3 and TS4 but this Cottage is the first thing I've released in several months as I have a couple whoppers I am building in TS3 and another big one in TS4. They've all taken several months and I haven't finished any and wanted to build just something small and quick so you all know that I am still alive lol.

Thank you so much Rosemow, I am so very sorry I missed your wonderful and sweet write up on the Tudor! Big hugs!

PetalBot I so jumped for joy when I found a build from you over on the TS3 pages, I dl'd it and picked it apart so I could figure out how you do your amazing exterior lighting!
  • Options
    Granny's Cottage is so very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The open shutter windows look nice in the home. Nice textures of the exterior walls. The roof covered front entrance is nice. The fenced front garden looks so very pretty! The flowers on the edges of the fencing, in the front garden and the floral greenery on the walls looks so pretty! The birdbath is a nice touch. It is nice that a fruit tree is growing there. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The backyard gardening area is very nice. The wishing well is a touch there. It looks a homely house.
    Sweet Grams is very nice! :) Her hat is a nice part of her outfit. Her aspiration and traits are very nice and complement each other well.
    The home and sim are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much Rosemow you are as always entirely too kind. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to do such a lovely write up! hugs
  • Options
    MychQQQMychQQQ Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello dear ♥

I finally found a time to visit your Creative Corner :D

Classic Tudor - I love Tudor style and your home is very charming. I like the exterior walls and your roof work is amazing!
    The Pratt House - Very lovely house with adorable garden ♥
    Granny's Cottage - My favourite house, perfect for old lady, so warm and cozy with sweet outdoor area ♥

Thanks for sharing it :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Post edited by MychQQQ on
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very cute little cottage Meags :) Perfect for grams. How are you doing?
  • Options
    @MychQQQ Thank you so much. I am still trying to get used to TS4 as I am still very much addicted to TS3 and now starting to build for both. It can get confusing going back and forth between the 2 because you think you have something in one only to realize that you're in the wrong game for that tool, ability or item.

@Manssom Thanks and Grams loves her little home, she just wishes that she could decorate the interior how she had originally planned lol. I am doing good, have a lot going in both my games and hope to someday maybe actually move on to something new lol. I build too big sometimes so Granny's Cottage was a nice break. I hope you are doing well along with your studies!