Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MeaganJo's TS4 Creations

Comments

• Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your new Avi looks very nice! :) It is nice that you have a new one for sims 4.

Thank you Rosemow. I decided that it was time to retire Luna and get a new look so went with the Simself that I play with in all of my TS4 builds and saves. :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Discovery Park is such a beautiful park build! :smiley:
    Your landscaping is very lovely! Love the desert touches to it! The stepping stones are a great feature too in a dollhouse and love the water play area! Your kids' clubhouse is so adorable as well!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:

Thank you RyeCris! It was a fun little build that Kreepsymusic inspired. I've been playing in Oasis Springs lately and decided that it needed a cute little park for the family with landscaping that matched. I was actually inspired by the Harbour Family AND Children's Centre. Inspiration pic below.

c73b7a5641a043cbf326ef077d56c297.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Discovery Park is so well thought out! It fits the desert landscape beautifully. ❤️
  • Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    I love Discover Park! It's so beautifully landscaped. I'm so jealous of builders who can do pretty landscapes. :D
  • Options
    StSciurus wrote: »
    Thank you so much, glad you like it!

luvalphvle wrote: »
    Ah thank you! I like to use inspiration pics to help give me idea's like the one above which was the inspiration for Discovery Park.
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    LOVE THIS PARK!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    Wow, Discovery Park is very nice! It looks like a fun place to spend your free afternoon with the family. It is a nice place to have your simkids birthday party. I like the desert style design and landscaping. The park reminds me of some playgrounds I used to go to as a kid which were lokated in the woods.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    Ash072 wrote: »

Thank you, glad you like it!
    aktex wrote: »

After I uploaded it I actually had kind of wished that I had made a little birthday area under the overhang. So glad you like it, makes me so happy to hear!
  • Options
    Really I should have called this build Craftsman Bungalow but it's already uploaded...

This was the house that I built through collecting and harvesting to earn money for house 003's family Finigin Jo-Lay, Demi Davenport and their daughter and heir Frankie DavenJoLay #DrifterChallenge The house is complete with its corner of shame of dead cowplants and Demi's grave stone in the garden, may her cheating heart RIP along with our precious cowplants. We think she may have been toxic and killed cow plant number 2 when it ate her or she possibly choked on one of Demi's bones.

Lot Type: Residential
    Move in cost 51,955
    Lot size 30 x 20
    2BD 1BTH

Craftsman

08-25-16_9-21-59nbspAM_zpsnotu1vxk.png
    08-25-16_9-23-11nbspAM_zpsg1benacj.png
    08-25-16_9-22-37nbspAM_zpsktrx2aaj.png
    08-25-16_9-26-28nbspAM_zpsifv4qjd5.png
    08-25-16_9-29-57nbspAM_zpsqldlbzl3.png
    08-25-16_9-26-39nbspAM_zpsyjegfegn.png
    08-25-16_9-27-13nbspAM_zpsug8lnrok.png
    08-25-16_9-27-41nbspAM_zpsbjebrnwx.png
    08-25-16_9-28-53nbspAM_zpsijz1odtv.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    Craftsman is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home. The colour of the exterior walls looks nice and the white flowers look pretty along the front edges of the home. Very nice roof covered front and back porches. The fenced side gardening alcove is great! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. The dead cowplants look great! . Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home ! The living room is very nice. It looks nice how the sofa and armchairs are placed there, and the floor rug is a nice touch under the seating. Sims will enjoy sitting chatting there in front of the fire, watching tv and reading books from the bookcase. The plant is a nice nature touch in the corner nook. Very nice dining room. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining at the table. The gold curtains look nice in the rooms. Very nice design of the kitchen. The cabinets look great how they are placed on the walls, over the windows and to create a fridge nook.Sims will like looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. It is nice that there is an kitchen eat in area. The bedrooms are very nice. The master bedroom walll pattern looks pretty! Nice armchair sitting nook and the mirror is a nice touch in the corner nook.Sims will enjoy waking up to sunshine coming in through the bedhead windows.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Craftsman is a very nice home! :)

Thank you so very much for all your kind words Rosemow, you are such a dear for all that you do for this community!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Craftsman looks so cute! I have to look it up in the gallery. If I am not mistaken I have already added it to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Meagan, I love your charming Craftsman build they one of my favorite architectural styles and there are several of them in my RL street. Beautiful work. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Thank you Yanti, I am so glad you like it!

Folly we have a lot of Craftsman Bungalows in our town and I just adore them also. Thank you!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Your little craftsman is Adorable, Meaganjo :smiley: I got such a kick out of your description, with it's "corner of shame" :p:D I've always had a soft spot for craftsman homes and yours is so pretty both inside and out. Very nicely done on such a small budget. :blush:<3
  • Options
    Your little craftsman is Adorable, Meaganjo :smiley: I got such a kick out of your description, with it's "corner of shame" :p:D I've always had a soft spot for craftsman homes and yours is so pretty both inside and out. Very nicely done on such a small budget. :blush:<3

I absolutely love little craftsman bungalow's. We've been house hunting in RL and I have been searching for one high and low in our area unfortunately they are all in the unsavory parts of town with extremely high crime. If only I could afford to have one raised and moved over to the valley lol.

Thank you so much for your sweet words, I've been really enjoying the Drifter Challenge as it has brought back game play for me with the added bonus of building making me enjoy TS4 more than before. :)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi @MeaganJo thanks for the comment on my Home Theater room :) and you have really awesome builds in here but I really love your Discovery Park looks very neat looking design I love <3 it :)
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Meagan, I commented on the Gallery but wanted to pop in here too to let you know that I really loved your Discovery Park! Such a fun set up. :) If only we had a park like that around here in real life, I know my boys would love it. I like your recent Drifter challenge homes too. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    chips46 wrote: »
    Hi @MeaganJo thanks for the comment on my Home Theater room :) and you have really awesome builds in here but I really love your Discovery Park looks very neat looking design I love <3 it :)

You are so very welcome! Sorry I am only seeing this now as I don't come in here very often. So happy to hear that you really like Discovery Park, I to love that park, I keep hoping more playground stuff comes out to add to it.
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Meagan, I commented on the Gallery but wanted to pop in here too to let you know that I really loved your Discovery Park! Such a fun set up. :) If only we had a park like that around here in real life, I know my boys would love it. I like your recent Drifter challenge homes too. :)

Sorry that I didn't see this message until now as I don't pop in to the forums often and mainly just fave from the gallery itself. It would be an awesome park if it was real. I've been enjoying the Drifter Challenge and having fun creating homes for the Sim heirs I have been playing in them. I just don't advertise them much. Thanks for stopping in and thank you for your sweet compliment.
  • Options
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    Modern Canvas is a very nice modern home ! :) The exterior design of the home and the layout of the build looks so very nice! Very nice design of the outdoors areas! They are all so very artistically designed! The floor patterning look great, and it looks very nice how the plants, trees and rocks have been placed through the outdoors! Very nice pool , hot tub and firepit patios. Sims will have fun diving into and swimming in the pool , and enjoy relaxing in the tub. Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. Very nice gardening nook beside the edge of the home. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there.
    It is a very nice modern home!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Gorgeous modern with equally Gorgeous landscaping, Meagan! Love the teal edging and contrast wall. Looks awesome with the cream and taupe. :blush:
  • Options
    Modern Canvas is a very nice modern home ! :) The exterior design of the home and the layout of the build looks so very nice! Very nice design of the outdoors areas! They are all so very artistically designed! The floor patterning look great, and it looks very nice how the plants, trees and rocks have been placed through the outdoors! Very nice pool , hot tub and firepit patios. Sims will have fun diving into and swimming in the pool , and enjoy relaxing in the tub. Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. Very nice gardening nook beside the edge of the home. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there.
    It is a very nice modern home!

Ah you are are so sweet to come over here and comment also. Thank you again for all that you do and your sweet reviews.

Gorgeous modern with equally Gorgeous landscaping, Meagan! Love the teal edging and contrast wall. Looks awesome with the cream and taupe. :blush:

Thank you so much WrathofCath glad you like it. I played with the colors a lot and that just happened to be what I ended up liking the best. I'm glad I was able to come up with a modern looking garden to go with the build rather than a bunch of harvestable plants just bunched up in a corner somewhere lol.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Fantastic modern home. Love the architecture, the colour combo and the landscaping. Great job Meagan! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3 Not much time for playing sims these days.
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Modern Canvas is a very beautiful modern home. I love the layout and how you have distributed outside areas: Great work, dear!

HUGS <3