Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

prisoners

My sim is making friends with one of the prisoners, When she phones him all she can do is chat. the same with fellow police officers. Has anyone successfully married their sim to a work mate or prisoner?? If their relationship improves, will she get the option to invite over?? :*

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    So the prisoner uses their cell phone?
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Interesting, I had never thought of getting a prisoner to move in with my sims. Give it a try and tell us what happens.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    When I went back to play after posting this, I got my sim with one of the girls from BFf household, as soon as they did the woohoo dance, they walk to the curb and death shows up and takes him away, My sim died of laughter. I was sooo annoyed. I restarted my game, he was supposed to be the founder of my generation. And thanks to automatic saves he is again.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Not sure if you can move them in via game interactions, but I do know that the 'regular' inmates are in manage households (as well as your fellow police officers) so you could merge the households from there and have full control over that Sim.

Sorry about your founder - glad you got him back, turns out autosave is not completely useless after all ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I don't know about prisoners, but my scientist built a friendly relationship with a co worker, and could invite him over.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Does the prisoner show up in manage households? If he does, you might want to save him to your library in case he get culled.
  • Options
    Not sure if you can move them in via game interactions, but I do know that the 'regular' inmates are in manage households (as well as your fellow police officers) so you could merge the households from there and have full control over that Sim.

Sorry about your founder - glad you got him back, turns out autosave is not completely useless after all ;)

Thanks for the info, I didn't know they would be in manage households, I will remember that next time. :)

• Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Does the prisoner show up in manage households? If he does, you might want to save him to your library in case he get culled.

That's a brilliant idea, :)
  • Options
    ScreamerQueenScreamerQueen Posts: 1 New Member
    Has anyone tried to woohoo with a prisoner in the police station? because the options for things you can do with prisoners are very limited
  • Options
    SanniSilliSanniSilli Posts: 164 Member
    Options are limited, but at least you can watch them die... or at least I have, since two of my prisoners died while my sims was working at the station. All the polises crowded to watch and cried their eyes out as did other inmates 😅 Now there is two urns in the cell. Maybe they should check the conditions of the prison... or try to find younger criminals 😛
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    We'll close this out here to limit necroposting. Thanks.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top