Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 MISS WORLD Season 07

Comments

• Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @Zita1966z I'll fix miss USA when I get back from class today.
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    So, heels and swimsuit? And makeup. Gotcha ;) ??
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Also, is it okay if I use a fun bikini instead of a swimsuit?
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    @BobSkellington You will be eliminated if she wears a bikini. Page 1 specifically says NO bikini's (yet) :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    ATTENTION DELEGATES:

Reserved
    Post edited by Zita1966z on
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    @Cbear1@JoeJoe11 Hey Joe! Nice to see you on the Sims 4 forums! :3
    Thank you! I don't know if I'll last here... struggling to adjust already. Taking pictures is a lot harder. Read your guide which helped. I think it's difficult to adjust from 3 -> 4, or maybe it's just me!

No, it's not just you! The change is very odd and can be hard to get used to. xD Glad the guides helped you though!
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    Oh well, too late to get Australia :( . Good luck Miss Australia.

Sorry! Thank you though! You should join with another country. ^-^ *nudge* *nudge*
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Hello judges, I am Miss Japan!
    Slot number: 43
    Name of your sim: Akira Kurosawa
    Origin ID: BobSkellington12
    Forum ID: @BobSkellington
    Why do you think you should be crowned Miss World?
    Because I am passionate about the world, I want to make the world a better place, I believe beauty does play a role, but inner-beauty is what makes you truly beautiful. Always be brave and kind to people, smile & the world will smile back at you <3
    What do you like most about simming?
    What's not to like, you get to make your own fantasy world and you get to do things you wouldn't normally be able to do, IRL. Simming is life <3
    20331778993_38a3aebe49_o.png
    20945635452_8ac3826659_o.png
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello judges, I am Miss South Africa (enter your slot country name here)
    Slot number: 57
    Name of your sim: Rolene Bezuidenhout
    Origin ID: Issabella14
    Forum ID: Issabella14
    Hello judges and viewers. The reason why I think I should be crowned Miss World is, hmm, that is quite a intense question. I could say to change the world, but for me if I could reach out make a difference and bring hope to people that are in need then I would be most honored to wear Miss World crown.
    I love the community and the creativity of this game.
    iapd9ga.png
    yQd7xzZ.png

Post edited by Issabella14 on
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @Zita1966z i fixed Tiffany's photo for you and put her head shot in her entry! it's on page 3!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Reserved

• Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    I will get mine up soon my internet is just being fixed right now and keeps going on and off so xD
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Hello judges, I am Miss Russia
    Slot number: 55
    Name of your sim: Varvara Shah (Nickname: Varya)
    [Just encase anyone was wondering Varvara means stranger and foreigner]
    Origin ID: SininenDrachen
    Forum ID: Alexis3142
    I want to be able show who I truly am, and hopefully inspire others to do the same. Modeling is not just about the looks it's about the thought that is put into it and the compassion, it's so much more then pretty faces and wonderful bodies. I would love to inspire people to get out of their comfort zone and try something new because its the most amazing feeling and that is why I am here today, and I want to share this with others.
    I love creating stories for my simmys, it is very entertaining to give them a back story or a real personality. Usually after I create a sim I like to draw them to kind of "bring them to life in my own world" and its always fun to make up little adventures or stories about them. I guess you could say I'm an imaginative dreamer.

DDuD7wl.png

SnbAFNg.png
    Another fun fact Varvara is a 'relative' of the name Barbara which also means foreign
    Btw everyone's sims look amazing!!! \o/ Okay I'm done

Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Hello judges, I am Miss PORTUGAL
    Slot number: 53
    Name of your sim: Leonor Fernandes
    Origin ID: flubber32c4
    Forum ID: flubber32c4
    Why do you think you should be crowned Miss World? mmh? if i would crowned to the Miss World. It will give me an honor to represent my country all over the world! And i have the opportunity to get the problems of this time more Attention to the people

What do you like most about simming? i like most about simming that i can build lots of crazy Things! i also like the Forum where all this cool threads and challenges are!!

rHydYKh.png?1
    vNhNxL8.png?1
  • Options
    Hello judges, I am Miss PORTUGAL
    Slot number: 53
    Name of your sim: Leonor Fernandes
    Origin ID: flubber32c4
    Forum ID: flubber32c4
    Why do you think you should be crowned Miss World? mmh? if i would crowned to the Miss World. It will give me an honor to represent my country all over the world! And i have the opportunity to get the problems of this time more Attention to the people

What do you like most about simming? i like most about simming that i can build lots of crazy Things! i also like the Forum where all this cool threads and challenges are!!

rHydYKh.png?1
    vNhNxL8.png?1

So cute and gorgeous <3

All of these models are absolutely stunning, I feel sorry for the judges :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    thank you @BobSkellington :D that you like her!!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I haven't been down in this part of the forums for a while, but I love this competition so much! Can I claim Slot #2, Algeria? Off to go play in CAS :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Eeeeh! So excited for this comp! Everyone's models look gorgeous! :mrgreen: Glad I'm not a judge xD
    I will be doing my app as soon as possible. :3
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    Oh well, too late to get Australia :( . Good luck Miss Australia.

Sorry! Thank you though! You should join with another country. ^-^ *nudge* *nudge*

I'm an Aussie and wouldn't feel right representing another country.

Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Comps Mailing list:

@Sims3fan1986 @MizoreYukii @Candy_Ellen @MaggiSimmer @ironknight35 @PeaceSign101 @swcheppes @Kerrrstin @octojenn @Ojenn @themysticalpoet @Amazingamphy @vampiirre @SakuraLeon @Penguinwa101@YJP19299
    @LeslieM25 @Xoxka @picklesthecat114 @chealsycat @erica_rodrigues @Rosie38 @esharpmajor @BobSkellington
    @flubber32c4 @alexis3142 @okv @Issabella14 @JoeJoe11@Cbear13 @jacob112233 @SimLovinLycan @orangeplumbob @Oilbasedoleander @Washiroth @aktex @SilentWindODoom @SimSara @friendsivemade @Amot @EmberDahl @InvaderChickyCat @Jacob112233 @SimLovinLycan @orangeplumbob @bosslaydee @2011simone @Oilbasedoleander @aktex @Xoxk9 @AddisAda @Datkid @SilentWindODoom @UtaDagda @EmmaVane @LordDarthSims @AnnePlays @Coocoosim @GreenDayBowser @jaunty @SimSara @Azsura @EAfan99 @bewmmmm @RacerPQR @friendsivemade @SweetieKaye @sims152318 @esharpmajor @rabidkitty07 @Amot @SimpleIntoxication @RSully94‌ @Rflong7 @EmberDahl @Dragon123561 @Issabella14 @mo_angel @Mo_Bleezy @CC_Love2244 @CC_123 @cc_baby94 @CC_Benavente
  • Options
    Oh shoot. I just realized I'll be away too long this fall to make this work. :(
    @Zita1966z , please pull my name out! I'm sure lots of the simmers on your list could do better than me anyway :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    @luthiienrising Sorry to see you pull out :'(
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    P9VtSR2.jpg

ATTENTION DELEGATES:

We are not planning to drag the entry submission too long and want to start with the extravaganza as soon as possible. We'll give it one more week to fill up the slots and then we we close Season 1 on Saturday, 5 September and continue with the entries we have.

Understandably it would not be easy to fill 62 slots in a day or two but (lol) we are trying to make this the biggest modeling competition on the thread - hence the many slots.

So, coming Saturday we will start with Season 1, please get those entry forms in ! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    @luthiienrising Sorry to see you pull out :'(

I've got the thread bookmarked, though! And I think I'll practice the whole modelling thing for another time when my schedule keeps me around (the 5-day thing will get me this round, at least once, possibly twice). And I might upload my Miss Algeria to the Gallery sometime too. I do like her nose! :)
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Okay so I got my school timetable today. It turns out im in top set classes for everything, which is very good and I wasn't expecting it but it means more homework, more classes and a very short amount of time for simming. This year is also the year I start revisising for my GCSEs.

I'm extremely sorry and dissapointed, I really wanted to be a part of this, but I'm going to have to revoke my reservation. Once again sorry. :(
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top