Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 MISS WORLD Season 07

Comments

• Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    alexis3142 wrote: »
    My sim will probably be up later today or tomorrow, I just got my new glasses (\o/) but they are kinda hard to get use to ya know. I'm really excited for this comp :> Thank you, for what idk maybe *!Existing!*

No haste yet :)
  • GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    You guys are wizards! Please unlock slot 62 for me. I been shopping for CC and anyways Venezuela always wins LOL
    No Namibia on the list?
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    your%20attention.jpg

Here is the link to the official Miss World Extravaganza Entries Thread, I suggest all models bookmark the page to keep up with the current challenge entries without having to scroll through pages of chatter.
    Also there will be interviews held throughout the Seasons and can be found there aswell.
    Miss World Extravaganza Entries Thread
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    I may give this a whirl. Never really tried to make a share-worthy sim with TS4. Will post an app if I like the result.

For now, can I reserve Sweden (58) please?
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello judges, I am Miss Germany (enter your slot country name here)
    Slot number: 32
    Name of your sim: Helen Kirschgartner
    Origin ID: YJB19299
    Forum ID: YJP19299
    Why do you think you should be crowned Miss World? I should be crowned Miss World because I want to proove the world that you don't just need a sexy body to be an idol for the teen girls who are watching this, to be social is the most important part to be a model, the clothes only underline it ;)
    What do you like most about simming? What I most enjoy on simming is Creating Sims, I ever had fun to create something for others, and I never thought that it would work out, I'm very happy to be a simmer :mrgreen:

mroarzd1y79r.png
    pjfhzntxi8kg.png
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    The pic come ASAP ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @Cbear13 I'm super excited! I think we are going to get the most beautiful girls in Sims history here :)
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello judges, I am miss France.
    A lot Number: 31
    Name of Sim: Katherine Mites
    Origin ID: Picklesthecat114
    Forum ID: Picklesthecat114
    Why do you think you should be crowned Miss world: I want to prove, that you don't have to be sexy to be a model and have to have cc to be amazing. I want to prove that anyone can look, and feel like a model, even when their in their pj's, because everyone is beautiful in their own way. What do you like most about simming: I love making one sim and seeing the family tree grow from one sim! :)

4kBdpNg.png

cBdFNy3.png

Edit: @Zita1966z Typos and pics of her

Post edited by picklesthecat114 on
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    So am I @zita1966z and you know what this means????
    MORE SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    Lest hops in the cars..hehehe..where are those Project Runway models??
    Here!!! *Hops in and waits for Allison*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Here!!! *Hops in and waits for Allison*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    if Slot 53 Portugal is still free i will take it! ;)
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    Why do you think you should be crowned Miss World? I should be crowned Miss World because I want to proove the world that you don't just need a sexy body to be an idol for the teen girls who are watching this, to be social is the most important part to be a model, the clothes only underline it ;)
    What do you like most about simming? What I most enjoy on simming is Creating Sims, I ever had fun to create something for others, and I never thought that it would work out, I'm very happy to be a simmer :mrgreen:

3f802ernknav.png
    azlscb3u5ac9.png

SO, here is my edited entry ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJP19299 wrote: »

3f802ernknav.png
    azlscb3u5ac9.png

SO, here is my edited entry ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Quick question what do you mean a full length bathing suite like a one piece bathing suit or something else? I don't know if my eyes are fooling me or something xD
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    alexis3142 wrote: »
    Quick question what do you mean a full length bathing suite like a one piece bathing suit or something else? I don't know if my eyes are fooling me or something xD

Yes a one piece Oh my word Ill fix page 1 quick Thank you for pointing it out lol
  • alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    haha no problem @Zita1966z I was just confused what I was cc shopping for xD
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    your%20attention.jpg~original
    Interviews%20banner.jpg

Welcome everyone to Miss World Extravaganza!!
    I hope you are all as excited as we are to see who will be crowned the first Sims 4 Miss World. The announcement of the top 25 countries is still yet to come but in the mean time we have the reigning Miss World (South Africa) here with us for the official handing over of the crown.
    What a beautiful woman she is and what a wonderful role model she has been since she won Miss World.

INTERVIEW WITH REIGNING MISS WORLD (SOUTH AFRICA)

Interview%201.jpg

Welcome Miss World South Africa, thankyou for being here today.
    It's such a huge pleasure Ms Cbear. I can not believe how quick my reign is coming to an end lol

As the current Miss World we are all dying to know more about you and how you came to enter the competition in the first place, what can you tell us about yourself?
    Well, winning Miss South Africa automatically qualified me to be a finalist. I was a model for Faces Model Agency in South Africa and was spotted by another agent who convinced me to enter for the Miss South Africa pageant. Modelling and pageant are sisters but also totally different in so many ways. The pressure on pageants is more though. lol

So we all know you are here today to officially hand in your crown, how has life changed since winning Miss World?
    **smile** We'll I think I'll hang on to my crown for a little while longer than today, the search for the new Miss World has only begun now, It changed my life completely. Even though I was always on the go as a model and Miss South Africa, the Miss World title has opened many international doors for me. The best was using my title to do charity work and events. Just loved that.

Do you have any role models?
    I had a couple. My mom my biggest role model ever. She is such a support system and a beautiful woman, inside and out. Mageret Gardiner is another, she was the 1st Miss Universe that South Africa ever delivered.

What are your plans for the future? Will you stay in the modelling industry?
    The Miss World organization is currently negotiating with my agent a package to be a season judge here. We'll see how it turns out. But I am involved in a few other projects and will definitely still be very active there.

What advice can you give to anyone aspiring to enter Miss World one day?
    The glitz, glamour and fame is all part of it but that is not the whole picture. Its hard work and commitment that would make you a great Miss World. Compassion and respect for others are also good attributes to have.

What advice can you offer to all the models entering this season of Miss World?
    Make sure you always look your best, think on your feet when answering questions or being interviewed. Always be on time and be true to yourself. Honesty and respect is a gold card to success.

When you were called out as one of the top 5 finalists, who did you think was going to win?
    Oh easy question, Miss Mexico! She was such a hot favorite lol I'm excited to meet the new delegate for Mexico this season lol.

We will be cutting 37 countries right out the starting gates, to determine the 25 countries that will compete for your crown on the official stage! Was that nerve wrecking for you and what advice can you give the delegates if they do not make the 25 finalist cut?
    Oh thats hard....because every delegate wants to win, never mind make the 25 finalists cut. I remember I was called out last and it felt like I could just cry. lol It is very tense but the best advice I can give is to try again every season and be proud you made it up to here. The process of elimination will continue up to when the new Miss World is crowned, so yes there will be many tears and disappointments along the way. Be brave and keep your head up high. **smile**

Thankyou so much for joining us today it has been a pleasure
    The pleasure was all mine Cbear and thank you for having me.

Well there you have it the soon to be former Miss World (South Africa), I suggest all you aspiring models take note of everything she said as she knows what it takes to succeed and win.
    See you all next time.

***Camera's turned off***
    Would someone get that crown off her please I need to get it polished to go on display before the next interview, I would do it myself but I think she is going to put up a fight. Someone bring a car around I need to do more shopping....

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶
    Interview 1: Reigning Miss World (South Africa) ~ 28th August 2015
    @YJP19299 everytime you post it is coming up twice you might want to look into that
    Oh and @YJP19299 you really need to read page 1 again about what you should be wearing in your entry (you should have learnt to read briefs and such properly by now lol)
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello judges, I am Miss USA!

Slot number:61

Name of your sim: Tiffany Connolly

Origin ID: penguinwa101

Forum ID: Penguinwa101

Why do you think you should be crowned Miss World?: I want to show that being beautiful isn't everything... i was graced by god with beauty and a bright brain to match i have a 190 IQ score and i have new ideas for peace policies to change the world!

What do you like most about simming?: i LOVE simming because it gives you the creative clay to make ANYTHING and ANYONE you want to and create AMAZING stories! and unique characters!
    pUB3cEM.png

LUITSTX.png
    Post edited by Penguinwa101 on
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    @MizoreYukii I am glad someone is looking after the Aussies hehe
    edited August 2015
    your%20attention.jpg

Hi everyone, wanted to let everyone know myself and @Zita1966z have started a new The Sims 4 Gazette. It is a new newspaper where we will be interviewing popular players of the sims to find out all their dirty secrets lol.
    Here is the link feel free to chat and post any players you would love to find out more about and we will see if we can get an interview.
    The first and second issues are up and many more to come in the near future

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/852156/the-sims4-gazette
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top