Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Right now I just want some Halloween Decor,Furniture and Lighting. It was hard to pull off my sims celebrating Halloween last year when all we had was ghost gnomes. Seasons is probebly years away from being released.
  • Options
    Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    I can't see paying $10.00 for a pack full of 'spooky'. So I hope it is a leak of free holiday content.
  • Options
    I can't see paying $10.00 for a pack full of 'spooky'. So I hope it is a leak of free holiday content.

If it's in a stuffpack though we'd get a new gameplay object or feature maybe a haunted house or cemetary.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Knowing Maxis with TS4 it'd be a Jack O Lantern that barely lights up and acts as a generic light. :P
    No carving, just a object in the lighting category, yay so worth $10.
    Only Perfect Patio had something interesting; hot tubs. Doubtful future stuff packs can top that.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I want to see items like this in TS4

I'd like to see a lot more than that. Considering there will be no new life state in GT I'd gladly pay for a well done spooky/Halloween GP. It might actually make me feel like playing.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I have read somewhere, that it must be on halloween and it's going to be free.
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Ooh! We need some witch face paints, witch noses, warts. New hats, costumes, Hairs (I hope for some really long ones) Vampire capes, Gothic Gowns :D Scar face paints as well! Stuff like this:
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Ooh! We need some witch face paints, witch noses, warts. New hats, costumes, Hairs (I hope for some really long ones) Vampire capes, Gothic Gowns :D Scar face paints as well! Stuff like this:
    maxresdefault.jpg

As much as I would like to see that it probably wouldn't happen. The realistic and sunshine players would zagadoo with you. Okay...wait....that sounds very .....well....you know.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Interesting, I clicked on the link to his profile and Sims 4 Spooky Stuff is no longer on it.....hmm.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    I hope we get some new wallpapers like these back
    Screenshot-1417.jpg~original

And orange candles like these
    Screenshot-1423.jpg~original

And a table cloth with this pattern on it along with chairs like that
    Screenshot-1334.jpg~original

We might even get the spellbook back
    Screenshot-1355.jpg~original
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @Hestia wrote: »
    Hestia wrote: »
    Couldn't we just have a game pack or (even better) a full fledged expansion pack dedicated for holidays, parties, family gatherings, tons of activities, etc....

... But that might be asking too much for the sims studio nowadays.

Totally agree, and in the past we did get all that in Seasons. Not holding my breath on a Seasons for this game though. Enthusiasm is fading a bit these days for me at least. :/
    Asking for more content placed into one pack is asking too much from The Sims Studio. 1 EP from TS2 contained a ton of items with so much to do. They're going to milk this game to death by selling things in different bits, pieces and parts - exactly what LGR said. It's a shame that not many Simmers realize this and I strongly believe it's because EA has no competition at all with a life sim game. So "no one really cares anymore" - this goes for both EA and Simmers.

Not really.

There was more objects, CAS items, and more game play in Get To Work than OFB.
  • Options
    Found out on twitter spooky stuff includes some costumes with outfits. Witches and skeletons are mentioned.
  • Options
    Found out on twitter spooky stuff includes some costumes with outfits. Witches and skeletons are mentioned.

Where did you see this? @catloverplayer
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Until Season comes out I don't think I'll have much use for it, except when Halloween comes irl.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member

CNUTr1rWgAAUH-o.jpg
  • Options

CNUTr1rWgAAUH-o.jpg

I like it! :D
  • Options
    Today is Wednesday maybe they ll officially announce it.
  • Options

One can only hope :P
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited August 2015

For Wednesday announces (if any today) also will be since 10 AM PDT like tuesday/thursday patches and packs?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I'm intrigued about the Fortune Teller being the "gameplay" of the pack and what he/she'll offer. :)

The psychic skill probably refers to his secret NPC skill. Like the reaper has the reaping skill.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    psychic skill?
    Then a game pack?

Also if add the teleportation from Spa Day... maybe no need a Supernatural EP due the sim life status yet is a supernatural :lol:
  • Options
    leo3487 wrote: »
    psychic skill?
    Then a game pack?

Also if add the teleportation from Spa Day... maybe no need a Supernatural EP due the sim life status yet is a supernatural :lol:

Noo! :D I've spent too much money already EA stop teasing me LOL
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Oooh I would LOVE a Psychic skill in my game. I really hope this comes to something!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Eee! I hope so. Though I kind of wish it was a Game Pack; we seriously have enough Stuff Packs for the year. I know we just got Spa Day, but.. we had to wait like 6 months for it, or so. :( I like that Stuff Packs add a little game-play objects... but if this is a real Stuff Pack, which I remember the leaked information from last year, just hoping they add a new party-type "Halloween Party", or something and kids will be able to go trick-or-treating + teens and teens could also do pranks and dress up, and parents could have a masquerade party.