March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff?

124...Next

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I hope that we get:
    A sim skull.
    Cobwebs.
    A coffin.
    Black lights.
    Strobe lights.
    A scary sound soundtrack.
    I been wanting to make a Dr. Frankenstein type of laboratory in the basement of my sim's house lately. And the stuff that I had listed here would be perfect for that. :)
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    It would be great to include a Treat or Treat option for children and throw eggs at door for teens. I love Halloween and my games need some more spooky stuff. :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @Hestia wrote: »
    Hestia wrote: »
    Couldn't we just have a game pack or (even better) a full fledged expansion pack dedicated for holidays, parties, family gatherings, tons of activities, etc....

... But that might be asking too much for the sims studio nowadays.

Totally agree, and in the past we did get all that in Seasons. Not holding my breath on a Seasons for this game though. Enthusiasm is fading a bit these days for me at least. :/
    Asking for more content placed into one pack is asking too much from The Sims Studio. 1 EP from TS2 contained a ton of items with so much to do. They're going to milk this game to death by selling things in different bits, pieces and parts - exactly what LGR said. It's a shame that not many Simmers realize this and I strongly believe it's because EA has no competition at all with a life sim game. So "no one really cares anymore" - this goes for both EA and Simmers.

Not really.

There was more objects, CAS items, and more game play in Get To Work than OFB.

Not in the retail part :'(

lots of animation cuts ;)

OFB was so much better than the retail side of get to work and honestly wish EA never put them together :/

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    jackjack_k never played The Sims 2 Open For Business or just being a hater, OFB has more depth and content over GTW. *facepalm*
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It (hopefully) sounds like the Christmas decorative pack to me - y'know, spooky wallpapers, fences, probably garden items like tombstones and spooky trees so you can make your house look like it's right next to a graveyard. And clothes, natch.

Probably not as big as the Get Together pack.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

OFB was so much better than the retail side of get to work and honestly wish EA never put them together :/

What?
    Then when I go to my retail is not same than Open for Business?
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    So... People going to talk about the announcement?
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    marcel21 wrote: »

What?
    Then when I go to my retail is not same than Open for Business?

No the retail side of got to work lacks way too much!

in the sims 2 you could make any community lot a business but we had more variety of shops included in the expansion with home business too

So much interactions and animations missing from the sims 4 retail also :'(
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Ok so supposivly this SP is out where is it on the list because I've searched it and it literally says no search found
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Ok so supposivly this SP is out where is it on the list because I've searched it and it literally says no search found

If you're talking about Spooky Stuff it won't be available for purchase until the 29th.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Some people got it from Game Today but it s locked until Tuesday.

Why did some people get it today isn't that illegal or something

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
    Why did some people get it today isn't that illegal or something

They got it but it s locked. They were able to download but not play.
    Oh ok it's not showing up for me at all locked or otherwise.I can wait till tomorrow

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
    Oh ok it's not showing up for me at all locked or otherwise.I can wait till tomorrow

They got their s from Game in the UK.
  • ExhileratedExhilerated Posts: 50 Member
    Im super underwhelmed but meh :3 Ill still buy it cuz I love Halloween xD
    Fruit%20Moving_zpsb0nzn8wo.gif
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    I NEED spooky stuff! :D That is my favorite type of build to do! Especially with Halloween around the corner! I would definitely buy! :p

So did you get it? How is it? PICS!!!! :)
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I was reading the " Spooky" stuff pack speculation on Twitter. Sighs. Yep, another limp feature of this broken thrill ride, that is Rachel Franklin's vision.

Many people are into the spooky stuff, I think. Especially the supernatural lovers.

Yes, yes we are! LOL But until there are ACTUAL Supernaturals...MEH! :neutral: