Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shayleajay's thankyou!!!! thread

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! Glad you got the set!

I didn't know you created a world, oh I love talented simmers! Did you upload it yet? I will be sure to get it and try it out B)

*hugs*
  • Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    @charlotteprice I have the old version up on mediafire but not the redone version. Am going to try to put it up today if I have time and I'll put a link for it in my signature.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    Oh good! I don't use Mediafire so that would be great if it was on the exchange!

I know you are busy with the wedding and all, so I will keep checking back and see if your world is uploaded!

*hugs*
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @charlotteprice I'll try to put it on the exchange but every other time I've tried it's timed out because the file is too big and it takes too long, that's why I use mediafire, I don't think you need a mediafire account to download things.

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    you're welcome glad you got it :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    I know technically this is my gifting thankyou thread but I still wanted to thank all the well-wishers and congratulation's from people for my little sister.

As of yesterday she is now the wife of a very sweet man and I know they will be very happy together. My brother joked that he thought he would be the first to get married out of us but she beat him to it. The wedding was beautiful, I was so nervous that I accidentally broke a piece off the feather pen when signing as a witness to their marriage LOL, but I managed not to trip and fall or cry and ruin my makeup. The dinner was good and once our friend/DJ was able to wrangle the music system from the groom's parents and their horrible and random music (30min was how long it took) the dance part of the evening was fun too.

I have struggled with Social anxiety for years and my sister told me she was very proud of me for how well I did, I was friendly and social the whole evening. The past 3 years of hard work on my mental illness was completely worth it because I could stand up beside my sister at her wedding and support her the whole day! I am so happy for her!!

Thankyou to @AHein @AmericanSimStory @Prink34320 @shadowcat85 @picklesthecat114 @AuzzPanda for your comments on my wall and to everybody else that has congratulated and offered their well-wishes to me and my lil'sis!!!

Now I'm going to go press a few petals from my bouquet and hang the rest of it up to dry, the plan is to put the pressed petals with the invitation and a photo of them in a frame to hang in the livingroom.

• Options
    @shayleajay thats wonderfull I too have social anxiety things like that are not easy at all glad you made it through in great shape :)
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    That's wonderful @Shayleajay you should be so proud of yourself :smiley: You made your sisters day even more special. Your gift idea sounds beautiful. Big hugs <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    @shayleajay

Everything worked!? :):):):):):):):):):):) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I am so horribly sorry you've struggled with that D:... I kind of have to! (Except not on the forums cuz no one knows me hehe :smiley: )

This reminded me of some beautifall work by Natalie :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MOUaGrYW4A
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    @AuzzPanda wow that video really explains it like better than I could that really is how it is
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Yes, wow that is a great video @AuzzPanda <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
  • Options
    @rionismyname

yes its amazing! :smiley: ! It was made with the sims 2! :smile:
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    Thanyou for all your help with Futureshock living! It was free on DD this morning!! @Reachsims @maria_loves_alex @StephSteb and @AMofOz , You guys are all so awesome!
    And I have enough points for Al fresco Street Market tomorrow! So excited to get that Venue!!!!!

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Very exciting @Shayleajay! Congratulations and I am glad to help. :3
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Congrats Shay! B)
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Congrats and enjoy :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Thankyou @Jaceigh for being my sponsor for the Once-A-Day Lottery! I can't wait to play sims tonight and use my new hairstyles!

• Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    My pleasure, I'm glad you're pleased. :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Thankyou for your help with Pushin Pedals @charlotteprice, that bike rack helped bring down the price when it went up on DD today.

• Options
    You are very welcome, glad I could help! Were you able to get it on the DD today?

I helped you today with the Brunch at the Old Mill stuff, hope that helps you out too! I had to go back to my purchase history because I didn't remember sending you the bike rack (thinking you meant it was sent today and I knew I sent Brunch stuff, LOL I did send the rack the other day though) *my mind slips at times, chalking it up to old age*

*hugs*
  • Options
    @charlotteprice thankyou for clearing out my wishlist of the Mill stuff today, those gifts got the price all the way down to free. And thankyou to @debbycanty @simgeek79 @Cabelle1863 @fairygirl7 @MotherSuperior2 @duyguuudur and @Taw3001 as well for all your help with Brunch at the Old Mill too!!

• Options
    Wow, so glad you got it for free! We love hearing that!

You will love the tea set, that is a wonderful Mill Set!

*hugs*
  • Options
    @charlotteprice and ya I got the Pedals set, lots of new bikes for my sims, I prefer them to live green and either ride a bike or their horse.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Wow, thats great news! You got some great sets today! WOOT WOOT

Edit: added one too many "s"