Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shayleajay's thankyou!!!! thread

Comments

• Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Thankyou for your help @AMofOz and @scillakees with the Sweet Escape Nursery!! It was only 5pts :open_mouth: I plan to make a fairy for my sims daughter to marry (arranged marriage :love: rofl) and this will be perfect for the nursery

AND OMG THERE IS A FLY IN THE HOUSE THAT WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. Seriously, just keeps BUZZING around my head, I just had a shower, I should smell good now and not be attracting flies! :worried:
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    fly1.gif

Sorry Shay ;)
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
  • Options
    @scillakees that pic reminds me of this old flyswatting game LOL. For the life of me I can't remember if it was for some old console or computer, was waaay back when I was a kid.

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    The one where the screen cracks? I was looking for images from the old exe programe to demolish the desktop, there was also a hammer and a buzzsaw?
  • Options
    @scillakees I barely remember it but that sounds familiar. I do remember I was never very good at it LOL.
    Btw thankyou for the items from Steampunk: The Return, the set was only 15pts and is installing right now :wink:
    and all the other gifts today from my wishlist, loaded my email and all I see is a wall of gifts from you and @AMofOz LOL.

And thankyou for the gifts as well @AMofOz I love orchids and basically any plant decor, a well-decorated sim-home is a happy sim-home.

• Options
    I'm always happy to make other people work. B) Enjoy.
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    i was trying to follow @AMofOz fly with my pointer lol and now that I think of it that sounds so wrong I must needs sleep lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    i was trying to follow @AMofOz fly with my pointer lol and now that I think of it that sounds so wrong I must needs sleep lol

1850.gif

• Options
    AMofOz wrote: »

1850.gif

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851232/shayleajays-thankyou-thread#

must catch bug must catch bug lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    LOL you guys are hilarious.

• Options
    and Ive been told I have no sence of humor hmmph shows them right lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Thankyou @Reachsims for the Hosting the Once-A-Day Lottery and @NagyGina for being my super-awesome-generous gifter and @debbycanty for nominating me for the Tuesday draw! My sims are going to be cooking treats like crazy with the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery and I'm super amped to make a baguette since I do own Monte Vista and have the woodfire oven.

• Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    I came in here to tell you shayleajay that tis a pleasure, and I got caught up thinking there was a bugger on my screen... @AmofOz, @rionismyname & @scillakees, you aLL had me cracking up, and I too was chasing the little bugger and big fly with my curser! And still giggling! :lol:
  • Options
    I blame @AmofOz. She started it. o:)
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    I blame @AmofOz. She started it. o:)

274TPsG.jpg

• Options
    Thankyou @Reachsims (for the multitab6000, totally awesome toy, fun to watch my sim play sims rofl) @debbycanty @scillakees for your help with the Gothic Home Office and Technophobe.
    It probably would have been cheaper to wait for technophobe on friday but I really really didn't want to get up at 4am for it so I bought the home office, no matter which way you slice it I still saved a ton of points. And if I can get the Steampunk Savvy clothes in October the Oh My Goth Compilation should be free and I'll get the Gothique stuff free.

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    That's awesome, @Shaleajay! Glad to see you finishing off so many sets. And I am most pleased to host the lottery. With the help of a bunch of really good people, it's been a successful run and you have done well for yourself; haven't you? B)
  • Options
    @Reachsims Honestly if you had asked me before August if I ever though I'd own even half the stuff I do now I'd say never... unless my pet unicorn starts pooping silver nuggets... and I find and adopt the unicorn first.

• Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome @shayleajay :)
  • Options
    shayleajay wrote: »
    @Reachsims Honestly if you had asked me before August if I ever though I'd own even half the stuff I do now I'd say never... unless my pet unicorn starts pooping silver nuggets... and I find and adopt the unicorn first.

lol, now don't make me get out the pooping unicorn memes now! >:)
  • Options
    So I didn't have a chance all day to check my email, I barely had time to rearrange and update my wishlist and top 5 this morning before I had to go out. I get home just now, open my email inbox that I didn't get a chance to check this morning and there in my inbox is a HUGE gift from @Taw3001. Thankyou so much for the Last Venue of Amore! That gondola looks like a fun date for my sims... although I can't imagine how awkward it is for the gondola guy when sims decide to woohoo LOL.
    dw-myspace-thankyou.gif

• Options
    Thankyou @Readalot1 for the vivid vineyard floor lamp, that's actually the only item I really wanted from that set, I love the vines wrapping around the lamp stand-pole-thing... I actually have no idea what the pole part of a floor lamp is called LOL.
    il_570xN.422304508_g1nd.jpg

• Options
    @AMofOZ thankyou for the Put Some Birds On It decor, your note gave me a giggle.
    animated-thank-you-image-0096.gif
    and I blame you for my urge to put gifs on my posts :p

• Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    You're very welcome @shayleajay ! I have no idea what it's called either :p I think lamp pole works just fine.
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .