Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shayleajay's thankyou!!!! thread

Comments

• Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    You are welcome.
  • Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Thankyou for your help @Reachsims and @simgeek79 with the Street Couture Kids and Teens set! It was only 15pts on DD! Yay!

And thankyou @Reachsims and @AMofOZ for your help with the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set! It was FREE this morning B)
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    That's just a whole bunch of <3 AWESOME <3@Shayleajay! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Thankyou @Ceea for the NeverLate Clock, it was very helpful in getting Through the Looking Glass set on DD today. :smiley: that set will make an awesome kids bedroom.

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    I'm happy you got a good discount on it! Also, I love your avatar. I also live in a place where the air occasionally hurts my face hehe
  • Options
    Thankyou so much @NagyGina from The SimCareLine for my b-day present of Aurora Skies and the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center! Definitely going to be making my sims have another baby tonight just so I can play with the new toddler and baby items I've gotten in the past week!

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    shayleajay wrote: »
    Thankyou for your help @Reachsims and @simgeek79 with the Street Couture Kids and Teens set! It was only 15pts on DD! Yay!

And thankyou @Reachsims and @AMofOZ for your help with the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set! It was FREE this morning B)

Yay! Glad you got the set!!!

I just noticed @shayleajay that you have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set on your wishlist. Does this mean you haven't taken advantage of the Animals Abound Cascade?!! If not, follow LadybugLeslie's instructions below and you will get a ton of kids stuff absolutely free!! The only key is that you can't be gifted everything in the Playground Set, you have to buy the set for the cascade to work. Here are Leslie's instructions:

"For those who are very new to cascades and DD stalking, there are a couple of often discussed cascades- Animals Abound & the Gothic Glamour. I've tried both- Animals Abound definitely works. This is how it goes:
    buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount (I bought the fuzzy friend's lamp post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip top toddler set & Kids 2010 sets for free. This is a true glitch in the store, so all cascades do not work like this, but it is a glitch that everyone should take advantage of!!"

Be sure to check out her thread for tons of info on how to save. Here's the link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/809797/cascades-daily-deals-getting-the-best-bang-for-your-sp/p1

I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Since I am a few days behind with my notifications (okay, a lot of days behind >:)), I come here again to tell you tis such a pleasure! I also checked for bugs from @AMofOz (no point and click exterminators needed this time), so no mistaking angel bug (so cute :love:) for a live one! ;) And @shayleajay, I hope you enjoyed your birthday! And now I want to know, were their any baby celebrations to check out your new gifts? I just love babies being born in general, and even though they were more difficult in S2, I go back often just to immerse myself in those life stages (baby-toddler), for I miss that part most in S3, and it is the main reason I cannot find myself moving on to S4.

^^ Oh, and truly what @simgeek79 suggested above works, and it also trickles out to help further with other cascades too! ^^

Big Pixel Hugs to Everyone! <3
  • Options
    @NagyGina unfortunately during the week I'm mostly early-bed-early-morning so I have to wait until Friday evening to get any real playing in. I think we all know that once you start playing you need at least a good 2+ hours for sims LOL, I can never just sit and play for 30min or an hour, not much happens in that time, I can usually spend 30min just remodeling a room or an hour creating a new sim :D . The moment my sims baby is born there will be lots of pics going up!

• Options
    Thankyou @Bluebomber21 for the Steampunk Swashbuckler and Gentleman First from the Steampunk Savvy clothing set! The swashbuckler is by far my favourite of all the steampunk clothing!

• Options
    Thankyou for your help with the 'Sun, Surf & Sand (swim and sleep)' set @gnlovew @simgeek79 @debbycanty and @teanias. It was under 100pts on DD, yay!

• Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Thankyou for your help with the 'Sun, Surf & Sand (swim and sleep)' set gnlovew simgeek79 debbycanty and teanias. It was under 100pts on DD, yay!

Glad to hear that, haven't seen you about and wondered how you were :)
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome @shayleajay :)
  • Options
    @AMofOZ mom and I both have very bad head-colds, her's is more in her chest and throat, I'm stuck with the headaches and congestion so I can't stare at a screen for very long without my eyes starting to water and my temples starting to throb. Tried playing sims today and I could only go about an hour before I couldn't handle staring at the screen anymore. So mostly been napping or reading, anything back-lit makes the headaches worse.
    The local fair was this weekend (and by local I mean right across the street from my house and all the lights come right in my bedroom window when I'm trying to sleep) and I went to that with friends yesterday and made pizza and had a fire, was slightly zonked from the cough meds but still had a good time with them, they all loved the homemade pizza.

• Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @AMofOZ mom and I both have very bad head-colds, her's is more in her chest and throat, I'm stuck with the headaches and congestion so I can't stare at a screen for very long without my eyes starting to water and my temples starting to throb. Tried playing sims today and I could only go about an hour before I couldn't handle staring at the screen anymore. So mostly been napping or reading, anything back-lit makes the headaches worse.
    The local fair was this weekend (and by local I mean right across the street from my house and all the lights come right in my bedroom window when I'm trying to sleep) and I went to that with friends yesterday and made pizza and had a fire, was slightly zonked from the cough meds but still had a good time with them, they all loved the homemade pizza.

@shayleajay, yay for the homemade pizza (my favorite :grin: ), boo for the colds! :angry: So sorry, we've had the crud go through here too and just can't seem to get rid of it, no matter how much clorox we use. :confounded: Hope both @AmofOz and you feel better soon! :smiley:

• Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member

Aw sorry to hear, hate all the germs that come around with the seasons changing. Springtime here and I'm blocked up with hayfever. Pity we didn't have the 'simmunity' reward to give ourselves so we wouldn't get sick, like our sims can get in Seasons! lol!

Love fairs, and love pizza even more! Feel better soon! :cookie:
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @shayleajay Your welcome!! sorry to hear you are not feeling well I hope you feel better soon!( I am sending some healing vibes you way!)
  • Options
    Thankyou for your gifts from Steampunk Savvy @NagyGina @Bluebomber21 @rionismyname and @Ava_Rose86!

And Thankyou to @scillakees @Reachsims and @debbycanty for your gifts from Technophobe and the Gothic Home office sets.

Thanks to all of you the Oh My Goth! Compilation was 60pts.

• Options
    Thankyou for all your gifts from the set Steampunk @scillakees @MotherSuperior2 and @rionismyname the calculator says it will be free on DD on friday, yay!

• Options
    A belated thankyou @scillakees for your help with Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating, sorry it took me so long to notice the gift you sent. It dropped the price to 45pts but I only just noticed it now while hunting for points.

• Options
    You're welcome @Shayleajay! Getting the Oh My Goth! Compilation for only 60 SP is wonderful! :3
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Thankyou for all your gifts from the set Steampunk @scillakees @MotherSuperior2 and @rionismyname the calculator says it will be free on DD on friday, yay!

oh good thats great news :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I love a bargain! You're welcome. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Thankyou @Reachsims and the Once-A-Day Lottery for the amazing gift of the Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire!

I was so very disappointed and upset for missing out on it on the DD last week (I blame the snooze button on my alarm, how dare iPod's have a snooze option!) so it was so awesome to win Tuesday's drawing and get the Venue that I wanted the most out of all the venues.

• Options
    You are most welcome @Shayleajay and I am so glad you were able to get your favorite venue! :3