Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fertility massages... who knew!

So my sim Zoe Dodge, married J Carxwell (alien) and he ended up divorcing her when he impregnated the yoga teacher. Zoe met Tate Goth, who she snapped up since all the men she met were related by marriage.

They got married.
07-22-15_2-14nbspPM.png

and on honeymoon in Granite Springs in a house I'd stuck a few spa bits in I noticed Fertility Massage in the options so Tate jumped to it!
07-22-15_8-20nbspPM.png

After the massage I had them get frisky
07-22-15_8-21nbspPM.png

and it worked first time!
07-22-15_8-23nbspPM.png

No idea if it's just one in there at the moment but I was tickled to find the fertility massage.

Comments

• Options
    LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    You most likely will end up with twins.
  • Options
    whoachica5whoachica5 Posts: 81 Member
    Interesting! I have been trying to have twins for a while now. Will have to try this! Shame on your infidelity! :disappointed:
  • Options
    BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    LarLynJ wrote: »
    You most likely will end up with twins.

I am playing a lesbian couple atm. I downloaded a mod so they could try for a baby, it said only the instigator would fall pregnant. Anyway they went to the spa, had treatments, including the fertility massage. Not only did they both fall pregnant but they both had twins. I ended up aging them up after less than half a day.
  • Options
    KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    > @BESS73 said:
    > LarLynJ wrote: »
    >
    > You most likely will end up with twins.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am playing a lesbian couple atm. I downloaded a mod so they could try for a baby, it said only the instigator would fall pregnant. Anyway they went to the spa, had treatments, including the fertility massage. Not only did they both fall pregnant but they both had twins. I ended up aging them up after less than half a day.

Hahah that would have been a nightmare with 4 sim babies.
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • Options
    sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    I've had 4, and yes it is. I aged them all up within just a few minutes
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited July 2015
    I knew! And after sim had gotten one, it was the first time in three generations a sim was NOT instantly pregnant after the first "try for baby". It was also a single birth, so i guess it didn't work for me!
  • Options
    yellowfish85yellowfish85 Posts: 41 Member
    Wow! Still contemplating getting this game pack, will admit that this feature has intrigued me! Would be great if it always resulted in multiple births too :D
    I don't know what I love more.. Star Wars or Sims?
    Abi x
  • Options
    Im going to have to give this try myself. I forgot to get the fertility massage before my last pregnancy
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I haven't really noticed much of an effect of fertility massages, my sim had one AND has the fertile trait and still only ended up having one baby... unless they cancel each other out or something LOL
  • Options
    sexierjess17sexierjess17 Posts: 147 Member
    Massages actually work better than woohoo-ing a billion times? Just find it odd that by woohoo-ing at least once a day, does not get my sim pregnant at all. Was hoping there was some chance there.
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited July 2015
    @ThePlumbob It would have been funny if fertility massages would make woohoos risky. Because you definetely need a fifth heir ;)
    Post edited by Anemone7 on
  • Options
    foxfaesfoxfaes Posts: 89 Member
    Definitely going to give this a try! I want my sims to have twins *crosses fingers* hopefully it works!
    Origin ID: foxfaes
    My Gallery! :)
  • Options
    I had my sim couple go to the Spa and she got the fertility massage. I then had them try for baby in the sauna and she got pregnant on the first try, but no twins.

So maybe it just helps with getting pregnant on the first try.
  • Options
    sims21975sims21975 Posts: 214 Member
    edited July 2015
    well all i can say sceine [opps] ive had the game when it came out and i`ve had not change my 1st sims4 world ,i keep having twins in mostly all my familys in there worlds ,it would be nice to show them to you on this site ,can eny one help me thanks....... :'(:)
    2qxq5qd.jpg
    cheek me out on the gallery #sims21975
  • Options
    Lauralou64Lauralou64 Posts: 61 Member
    Is there any way to increase the odds of twins/triplets AFTER a sim is pregnant?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Lauralou64 wrote: »
    Is there any way to increase the odds of twins/triplets AFTER a sim is pregnant?

Hello @Lauralou64
    Try having your sim watch the kids channel and see if that will help to cause multiple births.
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    I've had two different Sims try the fertility massage before trying for a baby and each time the resulting birth was a single child only. Has anyone's Sim actually had twins or triplets after having the massage?
  • Options
    Mysterio579Mysterio579 Posts: 22 New Member
    I've had no luck with this either. Attempted it 3 times with the fertility massage before trying for baby and all 3 times I only had a single. I even have the fertile lifetime reward for both my sims and still no luck with twins or triplets.
  • Options
    I've had no luck with this either. Attempted it 3 times with the fertility massage before trying for baby and all 3 times I only had a single. I even have the fertile lifetime reward for both my sims and still no luck with twins or triplets.

Hello @Mysterio579 .
    Try having your sim watch the kids channel and see if that will help to cause multiple births.
  • Options
    Mysterio579Mysterio579 Posts: 22 New Member
    I didn't know that also could increase the odds of twins or triplets. I'll give it a shot, thanks.
  • Options
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    It doesn't always work, though. I had two Sims get the Fertile trait AND the fertility massage, she only had one kid. I tried again for the next two pregnancies and both times she only had one.
  • Options
    AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    I have 5 kids already, no twins, going to try again :D It's ok I like going to spa B)
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
  • Options
    KenadiaKenadia Posts: 78 Member
    I have City Life and used the Leyline lot trait so I got a lot of twins in that save :D
    2nlfmg7.png
    My legacy: Zest in the City
  • Options
    mysimsandi2mysimsandi2 Posts: 105 Member
    i tried it hoping that my sim will have a twin baby but it didn't work :D i think i need to try again i really want to have twin baby
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top