Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fertility massages... who knew!

2...Next

Comments

• xEnjoyTheMomentxEnjoyTheMoment Posts: 2 New Member
    I've (accidentally) discovered a fool-proof twins/triplets method!
    My sim was already pregnant with one baby boy (I use a scanner mod), I thought it would take too long to have single children, decided to give my sim the fertile trait for the next pregnancy. Scanned my sim out of curiosity and boom - two babies, two boys showed up. Added the "on ley line" lot trait, scanned again - triplets, two boys and one girl, and that's how it stayed until birth 😊
    Tried the same method with a completely new game, new sim, new lot, etc. Got my sim pregnant, scanner shows one baby, added the lot trait, went into live mode, shows two babies. Back into build mode, took the lot trait out, scanned again, one baby! 😂 So it seems that the traits have more effects of you add them during the pregnancy, rather than before 😊
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! It's cool you've got something to add to the thread! However in future try not to post in super super old threads. This one has been inactive since 2016 so I'm going to close it. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top