Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited March 2022
    Morgyn: My home world is the source of all Magic. Very few of my people survived the vortex that tore it apart, and those who afterword ventured into human worlds were eventually destroyed. But my people left a legacy in the Spellcasters, and they continue to train in the remnants of our realm. The Magic is still strongest there, and I live on to channel its power.

what is your favorite festival?

Post edited by cyncie on
  • Options
    lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    Did you mean answer while speaking similish or think of myself as my sim and answer that way?

And I would eat strawberries
  • Options
    @lebgirl_18 Hi and welcome. To play, you answer the question in character, as your sim would. No simlish necessary. Then you ask a question for the next player to answer.
  • Options
    lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    @cyncie Ah I kind of figured that would be the case but I was just curious haha
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Lucien: Harvest Fest is my favorite! I love the thrills and chills, I love spiced cider, I love pumpkin pie, costumes, bobbing for apples, and going through the haunted house hoping to be touched by a ghost or have an interdimensional experience!

I also love the fall foliage, the crisp air, the bonfires, the scarecrows, the pumpkin carving, the trick or treating, and it's the only time of year when I feel like the hassle of hosting a party is worth it.

How do you celebrate the arrival of Springtime?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Morgyn: By avoiding that Flower Bunny as much as possible.

So, any alien abductions recently? Hmmmm?
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Ikkanu: What? (Looks up at the sky and starts trembling) Th- th- there are... aliens... abducting people... around here?! (Runs into his shipwreck and locks the door).

(A few days later...)
    Do you find lots of weird objects in your local area?
  • Options
    Morgyn: MySims figures. They keep turning up behind my house. Why? I don’t know! The ones I can’t use go to the flea market, but really, who needs these things? What do they want from me?

what’s your favorite hang out?
  • Options
    Norrell: Anywhere with good music and lots of potential prank opportunities- *cough*- people, I mean people.

What's the strangest place you've ever fallen asleep in?
  • Options
    Morgyn: I hate to admit this, but I called a meeting of the sages in The Magic Realm, and while they were debating requirements for relocation to The Myst, I fell asleep on the love seat. Meetings are boring. Even my own.

What’s your favorite bar beverage?
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I don't have one. I just 'order drink'.

What is your favourite activity in Sulani?
  • Options
    Ikkanu: People would probably expect me to say swimming, as I am mer, but, to tell the truth, I like walking about on the land in nature and finding interesting objects. All sorts of bizarre things seem to wash up on the shores of my island. They make for an interesting collection. Sometimes I also like to paint them.

What can you do that not many others can?
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited March 2022
    Odette: When you say “not many others can”, you totally mean nobody else can do it at all, right? Well, in that case my sister and I have unique abilities….THAT NOBODY ELSE CAN DO…mind you. So our superficially unique gi-

Odile: One of us can control how people live, the other how they die. To the point, Odette. Stop boasting, nobody likes that.

Our aunt, Varadotta, can detect when people carry powers, via her own. Vladislous Straud, our grandfather, has her check every child born in the family only days after birth. Our cousin, Valhalla Arreola/Straud is a toddler but carries the seer trait. Poor love. As for us, I already explained. She told Vladislous what we could do, but for some reason or another, didn’t specify which of us could do what, and so it remains a secret to everyone else and-

Odette: We love the mystery! We love leaving those stuck up manipulators guessing!

Odile: I love you, but shush, will you?
    Oh and um..we aged incredibly fast. I literally have no idea why. We are actually triplets, but consider our triplet, Everling, our little sister because she lacks the abilities we have and aged normally. Between us, we will make sure she lives wonderfully-

Odette: AND WHOEVER HURTS HER WILL SUFFER A HORRIBLE DEATH WITH MAGGOTS EATING THEM ALIVE.

Odile: We look 19 but I swear you have the mindset of a 13 year old- but uh..yea..totally agree. Let the maggots feast!

Odette: Ok but can you please actually explain our powers in detail instead of going into the entire history of our family?

Odile: To spite you, no.
    Odile and Odette are a bit annoying and cringeworthy because their mental age is a tad behind what they physically look like. Odette is easy excitable and Odile only focuses on certain things at a time.They banter basically all the time but love each other, especially their “little” sister.

How’s your life going?

ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Apricus wrote: »

How’s your life going?

Guidry (sarcastically): Just great. Thanks for asking.

What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Ikkanu: Probably when my two best friends took up residence on my island. Before meeting Samphy and Kio, I had never even heard of spellcasters or vampires. I was even more shocked when Samphy told me I have magic too. Then I got the biggest shock of all when she tested my DNA and we discovered I am part spellcaster as well as mer! I'm still a little scared by that.
    I was surprised also when Kio said most people fear him. He really doesn't look scary at all to me. And I commune with spirits of the dead on a daily basis so him being undead doesn't bother me.

Who are your best friends?
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • Options
    Summer Holiday and Liberty Lee. At present, we are playing a group prank on the neighborhood by all of us having our hair the same colour and style as Summer's and are in the same primary everyday outfit.

What is your 'go to' place for an evening out?
  • Options
    Morgyn: karaoke bars. I like singing and I think I’m getting better at it.

what are some fun things to do in your hometown?
  • Options
    Depends on how you define 'fun'. If you mean sim hometown, then we have a nice library, I'm a regular at the gym, and I've found some great places to fish. If you mean my watcher's hometown, then absolutely nothing. I've seen better towns on a TS2 model railroad layout.

Have you ever seen our version of 'Nessie'?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Ikkanu: (After being shown pictures of both monsters) "Eeeeek! Nooo! (shudders) This is why I never swim in deep waters."

Do you ever get the impression that you might not be the only you? That there might be other versions of you in a world that looks similar but in another universe? (Or am I just going mad?) And what if one day we met our other selves?
  • Options
    Morgyn, Guidry, Nalani: Oh my gosh! Yes!

Oberon (shrugging): Different dimension, different you. I, on the other hand…

What’s the worst thing that ever happened to you?

• Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Moses: First time I tried to make my boyfriend a lovely breakfast before work while he was asleep... and I set myself on fire.

Do you like kids?
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    Johnny Zest (grabs mic): I like children, if they’re properly cooked.

(Boom Tiss)

Crowd: booooooooo!

Johnny: what?!? It’s WC Fields!

What was the best job you ever had?
  • Options
    Kio: I'm already doing the best job I ever had. I'm a pastry chef at a cafe and restaurant at a Sulani's resort. The staff here are much more accepting of having a vampire working on their team than at my old job.
    I think my former co-workers didn't like my pace. I did try to slow up a bit but I get so into my cooking sometimes that I can't help but go at super speed.

What hidden talents do you have?
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Hemlock: Officially I'm a Mad Scientist, but secretly, I'm a freshly-minted Nice Warlock. Well not much of one yet, but I have a cauldron and grimoire in an upstairs spare bedroom I cleared out for the purpose, and I've managed so far, to make Dragon Scales and a few other reagents I'll need to cast spells, but I haven't yet cast a spell. Not sure where this will lead but I want to know what lies beyond the edges of science.

Have you ever encountered aliens?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Mortimer Goth: Yes, I'm a bit of a mad scientist too! I built a rocket on the roof of my estate and flew off into outer space where I met many aliens. I wrote some books about my travels. I also invented a satellite dish that can detect aliens and an Electroflux Wormhole Generator that enables me to travel to the alien planet Sixam.

What is your best skill?