Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited November 2021
    Rhydia Strange: I'm a messy eater. Plus I eat too fast sometimes and end up with burps afterwards.

Leoni Strange: You snore too.

Rhydia: What? No I don't!

Leoni: You most definitely do and it sounds like an elephant with a blocked nose and gas. You should think yourself lucky I've always been such a heavy sleeper. Why do you think I always used to go to bed before you when we were kids?

Rhydia: I want to see evidence.

Leoni: Okay. (Plays recording on phone. They both listen).

Rhydia: ... Maybe it does sound a little bit like an elephant.

Do your family members have any annoying habits?
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Princess Cecilia: My husband is always off at Parliament or something attending to his royal duties or whatever, while I'm here hosting noble after noble, but that's what I get for marrying royalty.

Why did you and your ex break up/divorce?
    edited December 2021
    Kio: "I'd rather not talk about it if that's okay."

Do you like karaoke?
  • KeeperOfTangentsKeeperOfTangents Posts: 21 New Member
    Yes Karaoke is fun, even though I am not very good at it yet.

Do you have a favourite town?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited December 2021
    "Windenberg is the most fun for dancing and historic sightseeing, and for cozy old hole-in-the-wall experiences. If San Myshuno had any decent dance clubs, it would be just as good if not better.

I'm torn between the two: San Myshuno has a lot to offer and is a good modern city with the food trucks, festivals, cool city art and culture events and public spaces like the center for the arts, plus some karaoke clubs and a rooftop bar with a sophisticated chill vibe. No nightclubs, though. Weird, right?

Windenberg has a lot to offer and is a scenic, quirky, historic place with different flavors of historic and modern charm, plus unbeatable hidden treasures like the old Roman baths still on the bluffs, great places to get lost and find yourself, and colorful locals full of stories, personality, and life. But there is a lot of intrigue there, with rumors of affairs between people you'd never expect resulting in some of the kids in some of the families not having the same dad as the others, moneyed old families forming alliances, corrupt business dealings, and rivalries, that sort of thing, and skeletons in some closets to discover at your own risk.

By contrast San Myshuno is great for the need to feel anonymous in a thriving metropolis, to people-watch without feeling conspicuous, and the opportunities for criminal activity are boundless, whereas in Windenburg, you have to be part of a very tight-knit club, to get into a very protected smuggling, distribution and warehousing operation. Everyone not only knows everyone else, they know their families and connections 3 generations up or more, and there are invisible elephants in the room in several of those old families, that everyone sees, but no one discusses. Like who is missing in the family and why. Or how they make a living and pay the land taxes on such lavish estates with such basic careers. Or why one of the kids in a family looks eerily like a certain unmarried and presumably childless public figure.

Of course I've only heard about all that as rumors and such, I wouldn't know personally.
    Just realized I'm late for something, nice talking with you."

If you had to marry a townie, who would you choose and why?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • skshdn12skshdn12 Posts: 17 Member
    Strawberry, what to do if you meet an enemy
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    “What to do if you meet an enemy”

Morgyn: Oh, so many options. Hand him his butt in a duel. Make him my personal minion. Subject him to ridicule due to his sudden hideousness. Turn him into a nice planter for my porch or a popsicle. Zap him with a bolt of electricity and leave him dazed. And, since I have a few spells other Spellcasters lack… well, let’s just say he might not live to regret crossing me.

But, usually we wind up at the karaoke bar having a few drinks.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    edited December 2021
    I think you forgot to do a question, which is fine. Just reminding you!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg

Ikkanu: "I-I'm not sure if I'm ready for marriage yet. Besides, even if I was, no one around here would date me, and to be honest I would probably die of embarrassment trying. (Glum face).

Is there something you want to try but are too scared to?
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Princess Mary: Having a job, riding horses, driving, any of that. But as it stands since I'm a royal woman here in 1925, I can't do most of anything I'd like to.
    Apricus wrote: »
    I think you forgot to do a question, which is fine. Just reminding you!

Oops!

Is there something you want to try but are too scared to?

Patchy: barbecue some burgers…

Who’s your BFF?

• LexstraLexstra Posts: 18 Member
    > @cyncie said:
    > Oops!
    >
    >
    > Patchy: barbecue some burgers…
    >
    >
    >
    > Who’s your BFF?

R: friends? what are those! :smile:

Q: Howve you been?
    edited December 2021
    Orien: Been trying to focus on my studies but keep getting invites to these wild keggers and bonfire parties. I've started declining because there's only so much partying a person can do, even without the need to sleep as humans do.

My dream is to become a world-renowned surgeon, which since both my fathers are doctors, is no surprise. Pop was a pollination tech on Sixam, and Dad was a doctor at the hospital. Against the odds, when I asked Pop to come to my coming of age birthday, he came all the way from Sixam in his UFO, and he and Dad were up all night together talking and laughing, sharing photos and telling stories. Next thing, they were more than friends, and eventually got married, which was like a dream come true, all of us together.

Right now my biggest challenge is staying on the Dean's List, hoping to graduate with honors and maybe get training on Sixam, while managing a relationship. Mahmoud and I hit it off at a kegger at the fraternity that I was invited to, and we've been inseparable ever since. He's also pre-med, so we both know we have a rough road ahead but at least we both get that we can't always party, can't always even be together.

Still, our traits complement each other and we're so compatible, I can't imagine it being this good with anyone else. And I keep fantasizing about us together after graduation, both working on making our dreams a reality, but keeping each other sane and happy meanwhile. I wonder what Pop and Dad will think of him when I bring him home to meet them?

But Mahmoud's parents don't know about us and he's afraid to tell them. They expect him to be with a human, and also, he says, a woman. I don't know what to tell him except that unless he plans to cut all ties with them, they will have to know sooner or later, but that I will be with him every step of the way, come what may. If things don't work out for him here, we could go live on Sixam, where love, in all its arrangements, is honored.

That's what's been on my mind lately: keeping focused on the future, but also wanting that future to include my love Mahmoud.

What's been on your mind lately?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    edited December 2021
    Eurydice:

I’m 29. I’ve been with Orpheus since my second term in college, known him since my first. To put it quite bluntly, only because it’s been on my mind so much…

I want a baby.

I love him and I want to have his child. I want us to raise it together, plan it’s room, take turns reading it to sleep worry about it side by side.
    I never really saw myself as the type to have a child, and even as a simple young teen I hated how it felt like couples were pressured to have a baby, but I think I’m ready.
    It’s a difficult choice and scenario.
    We have enough money, a fine house. But are we ready, and does he even want it?
    What scares me is I know even if he doesn’t want a baby, he will agree because he wants to see me happy, to have what I want, but I want this to be our choice. I somewhat want to go back to uni for a bit to finish my degree too, might be better to do that first. I’ll let it sit on my mind a while and think about it more before I ask him what his views on the matter are

How many children do you have?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Benjamin Furystrykar: Three. There's Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish. Princess Roddy is the eldest, and Hamish is the youngest. Princess Roddy's the current ruler of Simsonia.

Shine: Which of your siblings (if you have any) are you close to?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    [literally all my sims]: I have no siblings, so none.

Orien: anyone in uni out there? What is your focus more on: your academics so you can graduate in good standing as soon as possible and get on with your intended career, or making social connections and partying/having a good time? Do you find a way to balance the two? What about relationships?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Morgue: I used to think I couldn't afford to go to university, now I find that I don't have to go to university.
    Yin: Who is uni?

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    My sims: What in the world is Uni?

(Okay okay okay, assuming they do know what Univeristy is, even though they live in a plane of existence without it.)

Stoic: If I could go to Univerity, I would like to study medicine. I took some introductory lessons in psychology in high school and I think it's a fascinating subject.

Grace: Nerd.

Constance, ignoring Grace: I think I'd rather focus on my freelance projects. I'm having fun doing what I do, and I get paid for it. But if, if I went to University, I think I would go for the experience, rather then the education.

Honor: Here's our question, have you ever...upset the natural order? Like brought someone back to life? Did you regret it?

Merit in the background: Hey, I heard that!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited December 2021
    [ANONYMOUS]: Does adopting a ghost count? Once I drove at night, I suddenly found that I ran over something. According to my experience of watching hardcore horror movies, it must be a body.
    I got out of the car to checked and found that there was nothing but blood on the tires and there were blood wheel marks. Then I looked back and saw a male ghost who was either a goth rocker or a hitman. He reminds me of my 🎁🎁🎁🎁ing ex boyfriend. Then I took him back😊
    Patrick: Turns out he is your ex boyfriend, Morgue

Do you like ghosts?
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    “Do you like ghosts?”

Morgyn: Well, my best friend is a ghost, so I suppose so. Generally, they’re okay, even when they show up at my house at odd hours. They’ve stopped breaking things and are cleaning the house and making tea when they “haunt” me. I’m pretty sure they’re try to gain my favor on a certain policy decision in The Myst. Either that, or they hope I’ll give them their corporal life back. We’ll see.

Q: Where do you go on vacation?
    Ikkanu: I don't go on long vacations. There is too much to do on the island, it constantly needs maintenance! The good thing about all the hard work during the day though is I can relax on the beach and enjoy the island in the evenings or on my days off. Not that I have many of those either because then I have my... um... other training to do.

Are there any things about you that people don't know about?

Are there any things about you that people don't know about?

Morgyn: They know I’m different. They just have no idea how different.

What’s your biggest aspiration in life?

Orion: To become a world-renowned surgeon. The goal is within reach now, if I can avoid an untimely demise from my Mad Scientist dad detonating things all over the place while my other dad learns to make creature-robot crossbreeds. I might need to move out just to get some peace so I can restore my brain power because I also have three siblings underfoot since I went ahead and made a clone of my human dad out of curiosity, and I just heard my Sixamite dad talking to my human dad about expanding the family AGAIN.

I think my Sixamite dad was a pollination tech too long and it's made him want more and more children. I wish I had known that making a clone meant making a BABY. But I will try never to do that again as I am now at least partially responsible for what feels like my youngest sibling, but is technically more like my offspring since I created him...but he's also a clone of my father so it just gets weirder and weirder.

Once he's in high school, I plan to get a place of my own. Thankfully my dads seem to like having a lot of kids so they raised Lucian (the clone I made) as if he were theirs, so even though technically he's mine, I can go on with my life, and I have to say, growing up in such a busy household makes me dream of being by myself!

Do you have siblings?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • WXLM_Nicole32WXLM_Nicole32 Posts: 8 New Member
    > Do you have siblings?

Nope! I am a college student enjoying my free time. And try not to make a fool of myself
  • WXLM_Nicole32WXLM_Nicole32 Posts: 8 New Member
    And I couldn’t edit so my question to the next and below me is what is your dream job and why?

** Mods please merge this into my last thread **