Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Carmen: Hm, hard to say, really. I went to Mt. Komorebi with my parents when i was kid, but that's really it. We were never rich, so that was a rarity and a one-time thing for us. Nowadays travelling is even harder, with a husband at work and a toddler to care for, I'm kind of trapped in the home- Juan! Get that plate out of your mouth!
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Nathan:
    I've been to Sulani, been to Island Paradise and while they are enjoyable, especially Island Paradise, for pure stress-free relaxation and soaking up an experience, Twikii tops the rest. Of course it goes without saying at any popular vacation destination, take precautions, there are pickpockets about.

Ikkanu: "Wait, are there pickpockets in Sulani too?" (Nervously glances around then checks pockets).

What is your favourite festival?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,632 Member
    Oberon Lazuli: Two. Proprietor of The Blue Moon Tavern, and ah… tips…for information judiciously disclosed. Occasionally.

What is your favorite movie on Sim TV?
    edited February 2022
    Tadeo: My wife and I both love sci-fi movies but it's hard to pick just one. We watched 'Llamageddon' the other day, which was one of the funniest planetary takeovers I've seen in a while, and surprisingly well scripted. Though, I think my favourite has to be 'Extraterrestrials', just for the characters and the amount of research and lore and craft put into making the creatures. It really does look like they are bursting out of people's stomachs and the acid slime is so realistic, and I feel like I'm talking too much so I'm going to stop now.

Keeping with the entertainment theme, what's your favourite book?
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Parker: Lord of The Swings! I know it sounds like a kids book, but it’s really good, trust me. My daughter…coincidentally, has a name similar to one of the characters.

What was your wedding like?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Brodie: I fell asleep on a bench halfway through, so I don't remember what it was like.

Do you have a favourite meal?
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Woody: I liked something that one day, suddenly seemed boring to me and suddenly, had a new favorite for reasons beyond my understanding, but now I can't recall what either of them were. Oh well, I have a least favorite: Goopy Carbonera! Carbonera itself can be good, but why oh why does no one ever serve it to me except in this "goopy" presentation?! It's a horrible thing to do to carbonera.

Is there a dish you loathe but keep encountering?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Morgyn: not really. I like a variety of foods and am trying to work my way through everything at the spice festival, one blazing breath at a time. If all else fails, I just whip up a batch of Mac and Cheese in the cauldron. I do love Mac and Cheese.

What are your neighbors like?
    Woody: I don't have any because we just moved to a cabin out in the middle of nowhere. Timber is getting older and likes the peace and quiet, and my fairy boyfriend and I appreciate the closeness to nature, and the privacy.

Have you ever met a fairy?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    No. But I've met lots of ghosts.

Are you scared of thunderstorms?
    Morgyn: Me? No, I love thunderstorms. Smudge hates them, though.

Is there another sim you would consider to be an adversary?
    Sylas: The monster under my bed. If they count.

Do you wear socks to bed?
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Adelpha: God, no. With all the rain Tartosa gets, my feet would shrivel to a prune.

Who is the craziest Sim you've met?
    edited March 2022
    Libiaira: My future father in law, Vlad Straud. To put it frankly, he’s a selfish egotistical half-wit and it’s such a shame my fiancé was born to him.

Im sorry..that was rude, I was always taught not to gossip.

Ok, I know vampires, necromancers (*cough*), spellcasters, and werewolves exist, but I have to know, ever seen any..aliens? Flashing lights, alien babies…y’know. Might be something to ask my (future) sister-in-law, she’s well educated.
    Post edited by Apricus on
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    I forgot this sims's name but anyway, the mad scientist:

Yes, I've not only met aliens, but been abducted and have a son whose other dad is from Sixam. I even managed to hijack a spacecraft on the return trip from my abduction, when I regained consciousness, or so I thought: turns out the pilot actually wanted to stay here, so let me think I succeeded. We ended up good friends, he joined our household and helped me raise my son til he died of old age when my son was about 10. But by then, my son's Sixamite dad had contacted him by phone, and my son invited him to his teen birthday party, and against my expectations, he came, arrived in a small UFO.

I still don't know whether it was happy chance, or something to do with him having "pollinated" me creating some kind of bond, but he and I just couldn't stop getting to know each other, at that party. He lingered well after, and I ended up inviting him to stay the night, which led to a weekend, which led to a week....which eventually led to our wedding!

Our son was ecstatic about all this, finally felt he had his whole family together, and though the old pilot had been like a father or maybe a granddad, there was something about this being his father, that mattered.

I'd like to take a family trip to Sixam soon, so our son can meet his other people. I'd be open to moving there permanently if they want to. I kind of like 'aliens' better than other humans. They make more sense to me.

Would you consider leaving your own world and moving to another?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Norrell: Already have. Twin bro and I are princes from a fairly large kingdom in the Inner Magic Realm, the bit that hasn't disintegrated. But being royal was just SO boring, plus neither of us really wanted to take over. Trust me, ruling a magical world isn't all sparkles and unicorns. It's mostly paperwork, ceremonies, more paperwork and making sure all the various sub-kingdoms of magic folk don't kill, curse or eat each other.

So we left. Tad left to pursue his dream of being a writer, though I think the tech of the Human Realm was also something of a lure. That's another thing about the Magic Realm, the internet signal is terrible!

I left because I couldn't stand being molded and brainwashed into a way of life that just wasn't me. In the Human Realm I can be as crazy and outrageous as I want, do whatever I want, more or less, and not have the constant pressure to be a 'perfect shining role model, to which the whole kingdom can look to.' (Blows raspberry). Heavens and other things forbid that the people of our kingdom should actually be allowed to think for themselves! And yes I am being sarcastic.

What are your tastes (in anything)?
    Doctor X: I enjoy fine food and music I can listen deeply to, love old books and woodwork, but I'm too punk at heart to fit in with the conformity of academia, the conventional world of research, or the majority if the human species. I think I found my tribe in people from another planet. On Sixam, apparently, doing things for a reason of one's own, rather than just because it's what everyone else does, is celebrated rather than reviled, and I was told finally by the love of my life (and pollinator who gave me our brilliant gift of a son) that that was key to his having chosen me in the first place.

I want shed of this place full of close-minded humans. Our son wants to graduate first and then we're going to Sixam, perhaps permanently as there is nothing for me here but the tiresome waste of minds yoked perpetually to their "traditions".

Though if I could meet more people like you, Norrell, it might change my mind. You seem like a breath of fresh air.

What do you do, to deal with such things as anhedonia, the inability to find pleasure or interest in anything, or a general lack of interest or motivation?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Brodie: Occasionally I get bored and hate the way my house is decorated, so I leave it behind to go for a jog with my over-excitable dog. That always brings my mood back up.

How often do you brush your teeth?
    Ikkanu: At least twice a day, though, um, I have to use teeth cleaning chews because I kept accidentally biting my toothbrushes in half. Why do you ask, does my breath smell? Have I got something stuck in them? (Rushes off to find a mirror).

Do you have any unusual features?
    edited March 2022
    Libiaira: After I became a necromancer, my physical appearance changed a lot. Hair darkened, eyes turned gray, and the side of my face is slightly sunk in and deformed. I love poofy dresses, so it somewhat guises the fact I have the weight of a skeleton and it’s impossible to gain no matter how much I eat.
    It’s a good thing I’m not very vain.

Who’s your best friend?

ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Guidry: Morgyn Ember. We hang out together all the time. He’s very powerful, you know. Not that it matters. People say we have an odd friendship, but he’s not bothered by my non-corporal state and we do both enjoy good food and conversation.

Morgyn: He haunts my house when I’m trying to sleep at night and literally flirts with anything that moves when we go places. But, yeah. Guidry.

What radio station is on at your place 24/7?

edited March 2022
    Chenoa: Um, island music. Helps me deal with things.
    I used to love dancing to it.

Do you have any pets?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Morgyn: I have a black cat named Smudge. Very stereotypically Spellcaster, I guess. She’s a good familiar, even if she is something of a diva. She hates appliances, but loves a good Roomba ride.

How do you make extra money when you need it?
    Ikkanu: I sell the things I grow on my island. I don't like to brag but I am told the produce grown here is the freshest and tastiest in the whole of Sulani.

What is your home area famous for?