Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#wheresfree - Beary Surprising! 12/05

Comments

• Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Smart move and it had a cool effect. I also just have these beginner tools and i'm still plummy at using them lol
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Hmm, my episode might not be out until thursday though, it's going sounds bad but I hope no one found them until then, he he!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    AkramA wrote: »
    Hmm, my episode might not be out until thursday though, it's going sounds bad but I hope no one found them until then, he he!

You know, AkramA, I've got a feeling they might be on their adventure (i.e. missing) all summer long! Plus, time-space wobbles = no worries in regards to continuity!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Just planned out my chapters and I believe Elder is due to make an appearance in the Bloomer legacy 8 chapters from now :)
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Yeah! I have a few plans for Elder actually, but I'm glad everyone is having such a fun time!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    I left Elder in my game save that I use to write Grace's story. I love watching what he does autonomously. He just brings comfort to all and is just a really easy going guy. He rocks. And it helps that he's so easy on the eyes! :)
  • Options
    plastiekzakskeplastiekzakske Posts: 253 Member
    Hey Simmers,

how are you all doing?

Elder just stopped by in my story of the Tragic Clown ...
    SimLitFinal_zpsxopnjpp8.png
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    @plastiekzakske I'll say it again, just love what you did there! Simply epic!
  • Options
    Hey Simmers,

how are you all doing?

I love how you wrote this! :)
  • Options
    I left Elder in my game save that I use to write Grace's story. I love watching what he does autonomously. He just brings comfort to all and is just a really easy going guy. He rocks. And it helps that he's so easy on the eyes! :)

He is an amazing Sim. I fell so hard for him during Plum Day. It still fills my heart every time I see him in someone's game. In my game, since he's married to Young CT, I try to keep my distance. You know... a chaste love. Like an appreciation! An aesthetic apprecition. LOL!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Hey Simmers,

how are you all doing?

Thank you. It's brilliant and classic and will live forever in the annals of SimLit!

• Options
    Yeah! I have a few plans for Elder actually, but I'm glad everyone is having such a fun time!

That's cool to hear! Enjoy making your story :)

• Options
    @ThePlumbob @Rorygilmore34 @CathyTea Thanks for all the great feedback. And thank you for introducing me to G.A.S. I had never heard of it, what a very funny idea :)
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob @Rorygilmore34 @CathyTea Thanks for all the great feedback. And thank you for introducing me to G.A.S. I had never heard of it, what a very funny idea :)
    Cool! Did you check out the S-GAS conferences? There are a lot of them... and @Bilmonaghan 's, which hosts the keynote address, is still going on!

Bilmonaghan is pretty much the king of GAS.

• Options
    ShannonSimsFanShannonSimsFan Posts: 67 Member
    edited July 2015
    @CathyTea --I'm working on an update right now with Elder. (*so much fun!*) He's met Alexander, come by the house, and they are out looking. No cheats, he's awesome as-is! I'm rushing a couple other posts to get to it, so it should post on Thursday July 9th. This is awesome, so glad you did this and it was great to see Elder come by the orphanage in the post made by @Rorygilmore34 :smiley: Once I get this drafted, it's going to be fun to check out the other blogs he's visiting too.
    banner_zpsq7jv57ue.png
    Take Me to the Moon: A Sims 4 Legacy-Style Story
  • Options
    @CathyTea --I'm working on an update right now with Elder. (*so much fun!*) He's met Alexander, come by the house, and they are out looking. No cheats, he's awesome as-is! I'm rushing a couple other posts to get to it, so it should post on Thursday July 9th. This is awesome, so glad you did this and it was great to see Elder come by the orphanage in the post made by @Rorygilmore34 :smiley: Once I get this drafted, it's going to be fun to check out the other blogs he's visiting too.

Wonderful! I feel so thrilled that he got to meet that Alexander! You remember that one of his roomies is Alexander, right? Isn't that fun? Elder won't have any issues with this type of multiplicity--it's old hat to him.

So glad you get to see him in game. He is truly awesome. A million thanks always to @FloorRaisin and those incredible Wolffs Dia and Coop for bringing Elder into digital existence.

How many ways do our Sims help us understand and define love?

• Options
    ShannonSimsFanShannonSimsFan Posts: 67 Member
    Oh, didn't realize he was roomies with Alexander! I think the first I saw of Elder was when he married young CT-- those were some of the first posts I ever read on your blog! @FloorRaisin and her blog are great; her hard drive is the one other that Teslas have visited so far.
    banner_zpsq7jv57ue.png
    Take Me to the Moon: A Sims 4 Legacy-Style Story
  • Options
    Hey Simmers,

how are you all doing?

@plastiekzakske I spotted the flier in your story. That was awesome how you put it in there! :) I loved it. I'm really enjoying your Tragic Clown story! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Oh, didn't realize he was roomies with Alexander! I think the first I saw of Elder was when he married young CT-- those were some of the first posts I ever read on your blog! @FloorRaisin and her blog are great; her hard drive is the one other that Teslas have visited so far.

In the Houseful of Hippies, it's Alex who was the original room-mate! Growing up, he and Young CT were always best friends. And it was their dream, with their friend Tanisha Snow, to live in a big houseful of hippies when they grew up!

They were joined by Emma (the Wonderchild), Forrest and Gray (from CAS), and after Plum Day, Aya from @Meggs87 's Ikeda Legacy (the very famous Aya who lives a double-life!)

Young CT, Alex, and the others had a big long life together--nearly three-quarters of their YA stage--before Elder came to Plum Day when he was a teen. It was, for Young CT, love at first sight.

How could she resist this?

c415.png?w=830

EDIT: While he was alive, Mortimer came to every party the hippies threw! He'd always swim, then dance in the kitchen in his swim trunks! We miss him a lot. Bella has never once stepped into their house, though they live across the street and she's been invited numerous times.

She's never liked Cathy or Uncle Jacob Tea. A little too hippie for her!

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Hey Simmers,

how are you all doing?

@plastiekzakske I spotted the flier in your story. That was awesome how you put it in there! :) I loved it. I'm really enjoying your Tragic Clown story! :)

Oh, I didn't see it! I need to go back to look!

Found it. Awesome!

I really love Grim being flirty with Elder. For some reason, that's just the most awesome thing to me!

• Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @CathyTea I just went to download Elder, but there's a slight problem- he has OR stuff on. If it was just clothes, I would change them, but since I don't have his hair, that's a bigger issue. Could you possibly upload a version without any OR, or tell me which hair to give him instead?
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Perhaps his original mohawk?
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    @CathyTea I just went to download Elder, but there's a slight problem- he has OR stuff on. If it was just clothes, I would change them, but since I don't have his hair, that's a bigger issue. Could you possibly upload a version without any OR, or tell me which hair to give him instead?

Oooh! Yeah! What @ra3rei says! His mohawk would be awesome! A pony-tail would work, too! Or you could just have fun finding whatever hairstyle you like!

• Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Perhaps his original mohawk?
    That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to double-check and make sure that it was ok before I did so.
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    I admit, hairstyles are the main reason I buy every expansion. I'm a sucker for new hair.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.