Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#wheresfree - Beary Surprising! 12/05

Comments

• Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    AkramA wrote: »
    I'm sorry I didn't put much effort into it but here's my #wheresfree episode!
    http://sims4fletcher.blogspot.com/2015/07/ts4-big-brother-episode-10-hoh.html

Elder on Big Brother! He sure gets to try a lot of stuff on his search quest haha!

Haha, gotta look everywhere!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    plastiekzakskeplastiekzakske Posts: 253 Member

Elder in Big Brother :) He really is getting around. @AkramA It's fun and original!

SimLitFinal_zpsxopnjpp8.png
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    edited July 2015
    Edit; well, this is awkward. Wrong thread!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    marcellala wrote: »

You're always so critical with yourself! It's a perfectly fine elder sighting!

Haha, I'm my own biggest critic, especially in this environment, everyone is so nice!

It's because we love you and the Fletchers! <3
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Hahaha! Wait! What did you say? Now I'm curious! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Hahaha! Wait! What did you say? Now I'm curious! :)

Bahaha, something about my UUC and how I'm looking forward to editing the door locks
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    marcellala wrote: »

You're always so critical with yourself! It's a perfectly fine elder sighting!

Haha, I'm my own biggest critic, especially in this environment, everyone is so nice!

It's because we love you and the Fletchers! <3

awww! :blush:
  • Options

Elder on Big Brother! He sure gets to try a lot of stuff on his search quest haha!

That was really creative! I love how he had them use the telescope to look for them!

• Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Ding ding ding! Elder Sighting!
    Chapter 81: The Mysterious Visitor
    07-09-15_10-41c2a0pm-2.png?w=800&h=458
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options

That was really creative! I love how he had them use the telescope to look for them!

Haha, thanks! I'm going to confess that I have to turn off autonomy for that because every time I bring elder to the ceiling he always go to the fountain of deliciousness! I don't blame him though!
  • Options
    @Megg87 Wow--really wonderful! I love the way you tied together everything! Chiyo has arrived and had a GREAT breakfast, and she's having fun! We'll have her update today or tomorrow!

And it was so touching to me to see Elder and Aya together. I love the way you handled that--I could sense real affection between them. Man, I love game-aware Sims! :)<3

• Options

Haha, thanks! I'm going to confess that I have to turn off autonomy for that because every time I bring elder to the ceiling he always go to the fountain of deliciousness! I don't blame him though!

He IS a foodie!

• Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    I shall tease you all since it's not scheduled to post until TUESDAY my time...
    07-12-15_8-20c2a0pm.png
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Elder has been spotted in Newcrest crashing a Bloomer legacy party - 2.13 Festivities
  • Options
    Elder has also been spotted at the Newcrest Niwa hotel, hanging out with Cocoa Pigglewiggle. https://raereigames.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/sidelines-22-business-trip/
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    Elder has been spotted in Newcrest crashing a Bloomer legacy party - 2.13 Festivities

I like how you wove this in!! And it makes perfect sense as they are both detectives. It was cool to see Elder sitting watching the wedding.
  • Options

ThePlumbob - how fun! I love the way that Elder was so casual--and your Sims are so amazing! This was really fun! Thanks for letting him crash the wedding! LOL!
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Elder has also been spotted at the Newcrest Niwa hotel, hanging out with Cocoa Pigglewiggle. https://raereigames.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/sidelines-22-business-trip/

Whoa! Elder got to meet Cocoa! How amazing! I can see them become good friends. And it was so great to spot the famous writers hanging out at the hotel, trimming bonsais and planning never-ending stories! :)

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh my! If Elder wanders into Tribe Wahine, he may not leave with his life! ;) Or without at least siring a daughter...hmm... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I'm not familiar with Cocoa since I'm hopelessly behind with the Pigglewiggles, let alone the spin off, though I'm determined to catch up during the summer.

However I really enjoyed the complexity of Elder and Cocoa's conversation about the infinite sea of hard drives and saves. It was kind of like eavesdropping on Stephen Hawking and one of his mates just having a casual chat about physics :)
  • Options

I like how you wove this in!! And it makes perfect sense as they are both detectives. It was cool to see Elder sitting watching the wedding.

ThePlumbob - how fun! I love the way that Elder was so casual--and your Sims are so amazing! This was really fun! Thanks for letting him crash the wedding! LOL!

I think Elder really enjoyed the wedding, he was feeling flirty for the majority of the time there... I interpreted it as him being sentimental haha
    Oh my! If Elder wanders into Tribe Wahine, he may not leave with his life! ;) Or without at least siring a daughter...hmm... >:)

I was actually wondering how things would go if he ended up in one of the amazon challenge saves LOL
  • Options

I'm not familiar with Cocoa since I'm hopelessly behind with the Pigglewiggles, let alone the spin off, though I'm determined to catch up during the summer.

However I really enjoyed the complexity of Elder and Cocoa's conversation about the infinite sea of hard drives and saves. It was kind of like eavesdropping on Stephen Hawking and one of his mates just having a casual chat about physics :)

No worries at all. It's fun to watch you work your way up. Cocoa from my 3rd generation cadet branch, so if you make it through my madness of 10 kids, you'll meet his...grandmother. Basically when get to work game out, I grabbed two kids and their cousin cocoa to each do the three careers and explore content. I'm playing them on long-lifespan so it's a really different feel from the legacy.

I've read a lot of the "stars are hardrives" conversations floating around, and I love how it works with us sharing our sims back and fourth. Since Cocoa is a scientist, I'm glad that came through, but Stephen Hawking? If only he were that smart. :)
  • Options

Pammie, I remember we were talking about this way back when Miho was at Elder and Young CT's wedding and she was so sad--we were talking about how Miho always wanted to marry him in an alternate universe and I said, "Oh, not the Amazon!" and you said something like, "Oh, we'd never have him lose his life!" So, I'm holding you to that! :)

If he wants to sire another little Wolffling, well, that's a different story...

• Options

No worries at all. It's fun to watch you work your way up. Cocoa from my 3rd generation cadet branch, so if you make it through my madness of 10 kids, you'll meet his...grandmother. Basically when get to work game out, I grabbed two kids and their cousin cocoa to each do the three careers and explore content. I'm playing them on long-lifespan so it's a really different feel from the legacy.

I've read a lot of the "stars are hardrives" conversations floating around, and I love how it works with us sharing our sims back and fourth. Since Cocoa is a scientist, I'm glad that came through, but Stephen Hawking? If only he were that smart. :)

@Bilmonaghan is the one who coined that "stars are the hard-drives" here in this chapter of Le Dynastie d'Angers, Wolff Ascendant . It was such a brilliant idea that it caught on and we all grabbed it! I think everyone who participated in S-GAS used it pretty much.

And for an amazing bit of kismet, as well as small-worldness, as well as nostalgia, as well as awesome SimLit trivia, that chapter is the one where the famous Reagan (Bill's Sim) talks about going to @FloorRaisin 's hard-drive, which, coincidentally enough, is Elder's home world... which ties this all together in a very tidy little bow-tie.

• Options
    BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited July 2015
    ...that chapter is the one where the famous Reagan (Bill's Sim) talks about going to @FloorRaisin 's hard-drive, which, coincidentally enough, is Elder's home world... which ties this all together in a very tidy little bow-tie.

Thanks for the stars-as-hard-drives thing, but I really can't take credit for Reagan Sloan. She was a Townie my game generated. She kinda elbowed her way up into a speaking role in some earlier chapter. I'm always looking for good homes for my exceptional Townies so I can keep from busting through the population cap while getting good Sims where they're needed, and Reagan way deserved better than to risk getting culled here. She's done pretty good with FloorRaisin. She landed a weasel-faced, survivalist-nut erstwhile spouse, but she got a real cool kid outta the deal. Bookies in Vegas give Ace pretty good odds on becoming a Gen 6 Legacy spouse, so, yeah, glad that's working out.

Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options

And for an amazing bit of kismet, as well as small-worldness, as well as nostalgia, as well as awesome SimLit trivia, that chapter is the one where the famous Reagan (Bill's Sim) talks about going to @FloorRaisin 's hard-drive, which, coincidentally enough, is Elder's home world... which ties this all together in a very tidy little bow-tie.

A time bow-tie. :)