Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 005 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    the last 2 chapters and pictures of the house will be posted tomorrow.
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @ra3rei Your house is super cool!

@illusie GREAT snapshots, as always!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    I'm having my sim move in with an acquaintance of hers from 004. The sim is a YA with no skills so I figured it would be okay.

My sim has creative, geek, and good
    The secondary(Houda) has lazy, music lover, and perfectionist

My green skinned sim with Houda behind her.
    02-25-17_1-44-57AM_zps1sw3pltp.png
  • Options
    Did you know your sims can fall asleep in the bath? It was new to me.

01-25-17-11-48-40-pm_orig.png

• Options
    KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @illusie Caught up with your story. Congrats on completing house 5 - the house looks great.

@Jestina Your sims are very pretty.
  • Options
    Thank you @Karise! The first chapter of house 6 will be up tomorrow.
  • Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    illusie wrote: »

01-25-17-11-48-40-pm_orig.png

Mine do all the time lol!! I'm about to catch up on your story :)
  • Options

Mine do all the time lol!! I'm about to catch up on your story :)

Funny that they do it all the time. I think I never saw it before because I rarely used a bath. That changed now that we have toddlers.
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    If anyone is curious about my scavenger hunt.
    Red - accessory; Orange - top; Yellow - headgear; Green - shoes; Blue - skirt; Purple - bottoms; Pink - makeup; Brown - hair; black - tights; White - full outfit.

I really wanted to used #2's green hair; but I needed orange and he was the only one who'd come by wearing orange.

zIzWcxX.png
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    @ra3rei I had the hardest time finding orange, too. I ended up putting orange makeup on one of my sims and getting them in a picture. Otherwise, I never would have finished it.
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @ra3rei @IllusoryThrall You know, now that y'all mention it I had a hard time with it as well. In the end I saw a girl with a shirt I would normally consider peach and took a pic of her as my orange.
  • Options
    I sure did! I've also caught my Sims eating/drinking in the bath! U should watch your child Sims...sometimes they play w/little toys in there! :smiley:
    ra3rei wrote: »
    If anyone is curious about my scavenger hunt.
    Red - accessory; Orange - top; Yellow - headgear; Green - shoes; Blue - skirt; Purple - bottoms; Pink - makeup; Brown - hair; black - tights; White - full outfit.
    Nice work, Drifter!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    U should watch your child Sims...sometimes they play w/little toys in there! :smiley:

The first time I saw this was in my first house 007. I couldn't figure out what one of the kids was doing in the bath. I mean really, how many of us sit and watch sims bathe? That would be quite creepy. Although, with toddlers, I can't stop watching! Anyway, it was so funny. I looked through that house's chapters and found it! Sorry, it is a bigger pic than I usually post.

08-06-16_12-10-55c2a0pm.jpg?w=1024&h=539
  • Options
    The first time I saw this was in my first house 007. I couldn't figure out what one of the kids was doing in the bath. I mean really, how many of us sit and watch sims bathe? That would be quite creepy. Although, with toddlers, I can't stop watching! Anyway, it was so funny. I looked through that house's chapters and found it! Sorry, it is a bigger pic than I usually post.
    I was doing a Big Sister Challenge when I 1st saw it...there wasn't much going on ha ha
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    I was doing a Big Sister Challenge when I 1st saw it...there wasn't much going on ha ha

Isn't it so funny how with so many things going on in our games we remember when we noticed these little things? It's one of the reasons I love blogging. I can go back and find the pic from the exact moment something happened because I always take pics of stuff like that! :)
  • Options
    U should watch your child Sims...sometimes they play w/little toys in there! :smiley:

Last night I had my future heir autonomoulsy take a bath while sad from a school day. HEART-WRENCHING. 10/10 Do NOT recommend. Sobbing in the tub and it just broke my heart.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    I haven't seen a kid playing in bath with a toy. I did see a toddler play with a duck, that was cute. I'll pay attention to bath time of kids. Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    Last night I had my future heir autonomoulsy take a bath while sad from a school day. HEART-WRENCHING. 10/10 Do NOT recommend. Sobbing in the tub and it just broke my heart.

Awe! I've heard them cry in the shower and in their sleep. That always breaks my heart. Especially when it's because someone recently died. :(
  • Options
    JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    My green sim had a blue nooboo. She's also at 7 in her career(real branch). The secondary sim is at 8 in the patron branch, and she's also pregnant. It's going to be another full house, with four adults and two babies.

02-28-17_3-12-24PM_zpsai6mdxez.png
  • Options
    @jestina, nice picture of the baby. That does sound like a full house. Good luck!!
  • Options
    KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Jestina Ooh interesting mix - green sim and blue baby. Pretty though.
  • Options
    @Jestina I had the same issue - 4 adults and 2 kids...and then my sim went and autonomously had a second kid. Lol - so I have 7 now. I almost panicked yesterday when she was acting all nauseous again and then found I was disappointed to learn she was merely ill, not pregnant. You win some you loose some. LOVE the blue/green!

Right now i'm about 7-8 days from the end, mainly just waiting for Rowan to get to go back to work so we can get that final level. Robin already has topped the carreer. Yesterday I send them on vacation anyway and my heir Aubrey made teen and I started getting excited about House 006. We're back home and I spend some of the obscene amounts of money everyone is making to build a little house out back and hired a butler. I've never had one before. So I'm curious as to what will happen, if anything.

I'm hoping to have the posts for house 005 out next week. :)
  • Options
    Right now i'm about 7-8 days from the end, mainly just waiting for Rowan to get to go back to work so we can get that final level. Robin already has topped the carreer. Yesterday I send them on vacation anyway and my heir Aubrey made teen and I started getting excited about House 006. We're back home and I spend some of the obscene amounts of money everyone is making to build a little house out back and hired a butler. I've never had one before. So I'm curious as to what will happen, if anything.
    So exciting!! I've never had a butler either...you'll have 2 update w/the happenings :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top