Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I am so amazed by this chapter! I never would've heat Peyton was Astrid's sister also! And I can't believe that after all these years she'd still try to erase Pauline's memories! I do hope Pauline will forgive her, though.

Loved this episode!
  • Options
    charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    I've just read the last two chapters! They were FANTASTIC! But wow, Peyton is Astrids aunt- sister, if thats not a plot twist im not sure what is!
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Astrid still does the same mistakes, it's really sad :( But maybe now she'll learn something, I hope so...
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I am so amazed by this chapter! I never would've heat Peyton was Astrid's sister also! And I can't believe that after all these years she'd still try to erase Pauline's memories! I do hope Pauline will forgive her, though.

Loved this episode!

@Sterretjeee I know, I didn't think Astrid would do that either, she started the mind messing autonomously. I guess some people never learn.
    charcoug wrote: »
    I've just read the last two chapters! They were FANTASTIC! But wow, Peyton is Astrids aunt- sister, if thats not a plot twist im not sure what is!

@charcoug Haha is it? There's a severe lack of pollination technicians in the game so all aliens who are abduction results tend to be related :)
    Astrid still does the same mistakes, it's really sad :( But maybe now she'll learn something, I hope so...

@roseinblack69 Let's hope so! She does keep repeating herself, huh?
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    What an awesome chapter. So much to think about and process! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    What an awesome chapter. So much to think about and process! :)

@CathyTea Thank you! It was quite a hefty one, hopefully things will calm down for a while now :D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh gosh! What a revelation! Their relations seem to be as complicated as in a Star Wars family. "Pauline, I'm your father! And this is your sister/aunt." Holy plumbob!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Oh gosh! What a revelation! Their relations seem to be as complicated as in a Star Wars family. "Pauline, I'm your father! And this is your sister/aunt." Holy plumbob!

LOL!
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited March 2016
    In a way I guessed that Peyton was Pauline' aunt too because the game is a bit lazy. One of my sims was taken two times from the same alien and got three kids of her. Also they look just too similar to be not alien related. Nevertheless I didn't really belived it until I read it. I think through the conversation of Astrid with her mother came out where this way of solving problems came from. I hope Peyton will take this message good.
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    In a way I guessed that Peyton was Pauline' aunt too because the game is a bit lazy. One of my sims was taken two times from the same alien and got three kids of her. Also they look just too similar to be not alien related. Nevertheless I didn't really belived it until I read it. I think through the conversation of Astrid with her mother came out where this way of solving problems came from. I hope Peyton will take this message good.

@Marialein I assumed most people knew to be honest, but I guess you would only know if you've had multiple alien abductions in your game.

I think you're right about Astrid's mother!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    It seems Astrid will always turn the "mind-eraser" on whenever she is confronted about any of her actions. Too bad (or too good) that she can't do that to Pauline! With time she will have her forgiveness I think. Pauline is angry (and with reason!). But as time passes she will see that in reality Astrid was just too scared of everything. And she really believes that erasing her story is of some use. I surely hope for a reconciliation in the (not far, please) future :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm so glad Pauline knows the truth. At least she can have a relationship if she wants to...I can't wait to see what she does with this information!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    It seems Astrid will always turn the "mind-eraser" on whenever she is confronted about any of her actions. Too bad (or too good) that she can't do that to Pauline! With time she will have her forgiveness I think. Pauline is angry (and with reason!). But as time passes she will see that in reality Astrid was just too scared of everything. And she really believes that erasing her story is of some use. I surely hope for a reconciliation in the (not far, please) future :)

@anaitapeva You're quite right. I think Astrid doesn't even know how else to cope with situations that require accepting accountability. She's been running for so long it seems impossible not to go back to her old ways. It's quite sad for her really.
    I'm so glad Pauline knows the truth. At least she can have a relationship if she wants to...I can't wait to see what she does with this information!

@pammiechick It's not completely straight forward because she can't quite just walk up to Paolo and tell him she's his daughter when he doesn't remember anything and hope he'll take it at face value. We shall see what she'll end up doing...
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Pauline and Peyton adjust to the news:

8.8 Brothers and Sisters

OwUdnsg.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Aww....yay! More aliens and love! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    Nawww, Sisterly love!
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    One more happy chapter and it was so good to read it before going to sleep <3 I love aliens like all supernatural creatures and all these aliens are so great in your story :)
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    A nice and fun chapter! The sisters are so close, like they were raised together... Heart warming :)
  • Options
    NightRevoltNightRevolt Posts: 43 Member
    Just discovered this, and i'm totally hooked on it !
    Now let me get back to reading, because this is really good !
    0mc8IBj.png
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    It's good to see Pauline finally living a happy life after being isolated on that island for so long.
    Londra is beautiful! And Danrof - possible spouse for Pauline?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Marialein wrote: »
    I am soooooooo happy <3 I love what you did with my two aliens. Wonderful chapter

@Marialein I had to use the aliens :) The whole backstory is quite true, Lomdra really did happen to be walking past Astrid's place on Sixam whenever I went there. And I ran into her in Newcrest soon after that argument. I figured she must have come on the back of that :)
    Aww....yay! More aliens and love! :love:

@pammiechick Can never have too many aliens :)
    charcoug wrote: »
    Nawww, Sisterly love!

@charcoug It warms my heart to see the sisters together :)
    One more happy chapter and it was so good to read it before going to sleep <3 I love aliens like all supernatural creatures and all these aliens are so great in your story :)

@roseinblack69 I've never really planned on having so many aliens in my story, I just kind of went with it and am loving it! :)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    A nice and fun chapter! The sisters are so close, like they were raised together... Heart warming :)

@anaitapeva I think they both always really wanted to have a sibling, so finding out that their best friend is also their real sister is like a dream come true for them.
    Just discovered this, and i'm totally hooked on it !
    Now let me get back to reading, because this is really good !

@NightRevolt Thank you for reading, happy to hear you're enjoying it! and welcome to the forums!
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    It's good to see Pauline finally living a happy life after being isolated on that island for so long.
    Londra is beautiful! And Danrof - possible spouse for Pauline?

@Maladi777 Anybody and everyobody is a possible spouse for Pauline at this stage :)
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    So happy to see more aliens, I think they really add to this generation! Can't wait to see more of them :blush:
  • Options
    So happy to see more aliens, I think they really add to this generation! Can't wait to see more of them :blush:

@Sterretjeee Aliens and their dynamic with humans will definitely continue to be a theme this generation :)
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Ahhhh! I'm on vacation and just got an opportunity to binge read the last few chapters! I love how Peyton, Pauline, and Yenn all live together. But I still don't like Astrid though...she doesn't know how to own up to anything she does wrong >.<