Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easy trick: How to add objects in the neighborhoods OUT OF ANY LOT working 100% NO MODS :D *UPDATED

Comments

• Options
    John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
    AM SOOOOO ADDING TRASH CANS TO PUBLIC GRILL AREAS IN TRASHCREST... err Newcrest!

THANK YOU!!!! Yes... caps. I'm excited :D
    You are welcome bro!!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    212083620212083620 Posts: 126 Member
    Isn't it easier to go to manage worlds and edit the place? lol
    Add me on Origin: SimSmiler
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    212083620 wrote: »
    AGAIN...... THIS TRICK IS TO PUT OBJECTS OUTSIDE OF ANY LOT NOT IN A COMMUNITY LOT !!!! IF YOU USE THIS YOU CAN PLACE OBJECTS LIKE BENCHES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD . With manage world you just edit some LOTS not the neighborhood ! Have a great day :)

Post edited by John_Salonica on
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    AGAIN...... THIS TRICK IS TO PUT OBJECTS OUTSIDE OF ANY LOT NOT IN A COMMUNITY LOT !!!! IF YOU USE THIS YOU CAN PLACE OBJECTS LIKE BENCHES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD . With manage world you just edit some LOTS not the neighborhood ! Im so tired of some people like you who think they are smart while posting negative comments. Have a great day :)

There's really no need to be rude.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    AGAIN...... THIS TRICK IS TO PUT OBJECTS OUTSIDE OF ANY LOT NOT IN A COMMUNITY LOT !!!! IF YOU USE THIS YOU CAN PLACE OBJECTS LIKE BENCHES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD . With manage world you just edit some LOTS not the neighborhood ! Im so tired of some people like you who think they are smart while posting negative comments. Have a great day :)

Yes ok sorry but Im sad how many people post negative troll comments without reading the post carefully. I just share with you a trick I discover lol

xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

Yes ok sorry but Im sad how many people post negative troll comments without reading the post carefully. I just share with you a trick I discover lol

I honestly don't think that person was trying to troll, they might not have read the whole thread before posting.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015

I honestly don't think that person was trying to troll, they might not have read the whole thread before posting.

I agree.. Im sorry if I behaved rude !! I just want to help people and not to be rude and I told that not just for her but for everyone who said negative comments without reading carefully :blush::smile:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

I agree.. Im sorry if I behaved rude !! I just want to help people :blush::smile:

It's okay! Just wanted to make sure there was no misunderstandings :) this thread is very helpful for a lot of people!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options

I agree.. Im sorry if I behaved rude !! I just want to help people :blush::smile:

It's okay! Just wanted to make sure there was no misunderstandings :) this thread is very helpful for a lot of people!

Im so happy that i upload helpful thread and thank you!! No Im going to update this because I have another trick about how to put objects in worlds!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    It wasn't negative I just asked and you can edit any lot you go to...

• Options

that's really not nice..
  • Options

that's really not nice..
    Well I'm sorry.. :( lets forget everything!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    StacyBaby019StacyBaby019 Posts: 381 Member
    Love this going to do it as soon as I jump in game :) so many places I wish there were more objects

4028242048703015s.jpg
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    I
    It wasn't negative I just asked and you can edit any lot you go to...

Is not in a lot. Is the streets and random parks that doesnt show in "LOTS". Like the public garden or where plants spawn...
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I believe that mod developers will enjoy this. They could possibly make the process easier.
  • Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    This is awesome! Can't wait to try it! :)
  • Options
    Love this going to do it as soon as I jump in game :) so many places I wish there were more objects
    :)
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    I believe that mod developers will enjoy this. They could possibly make the process easier.
    I agree!

xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    have2admit wrote: »
    This is awesome! Can't wait to try it! :)
    Thank you!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Now I will only have to have one giant telescope per neighbourhood, instead of having to make space for them on every single lot! Most of my households have 8 sims, and I don't want to travel to a community lot every time someone wants to use a telescope. Currently I have big ugly telescopes on every single lot, and I will be so happy to get rid of some of them - especially on the smaller lots.
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    Thank You! So many thinks to "fix" and now I know how. :)
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Great find! Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Cool, thank you.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    This is brilliant ! Going to try this !
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Thank you!! This is great! I can't wait to try it!
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    @John_Salonica Thank you so much for sharing this. Now maybe I can do something with those 2 empty spaces in Newcrest that just look unfinished.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter