Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maps of The Sims 4

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Nobody answered my question...?

Just saw your question. I too noticed when I googled "sims 4 Newcrest map"
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    lisi_ja wrote: »
    Here is a map of Forgotten Hollow. I hope it is helpful.

Thank you for adding the map. I haven't gotten the pack yet so I don't have anyway to add it.
  • Options
    moniquefsamoniquefsa Posts: 127 Member
    Thank you so much for this! My game isn't in english, so it'll help me a lot aroud here :smiley:
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2017
    This might be a wild thought, but I know that they could make the maps just a bit zoomed out and put in more lots.
  • Options
    LouCLouC Posts: 23 Member
    I wish they could put in more lots!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2017
    This might be a wild thought, but I know that they could make the maps just a bit zoomed out and put in more lots.

Actually they said they cannot alter the finished worlds that it break players saves for one thing - and for the other the way the game is made where each world just floats they cannot give us more lots than they give us apparently according to the engineers. See to have more lots away from a center area you need real roads as sims house lots connect to roads. There are not real roads in the Sims 4 - so we are stuck with what they can put around the central core areas. In the game each little group just sort of floats around - reminds me of the floating mountains in the movie Avatar. and none of the area even connect - no roads and why sim have to teleport every where.

I have no clue why they went with this method unless this is what the art style called for or something. I would rather have real maps and real roads with everything connected myself like Sims 1 - 2 - and 3 had. But what is done is - done and this is what we have for Sims 4.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    They may not be able to edit current maps, but they can certain make new maps have more lots then they do.

• Options
    FoundMarblesFoundMarbles Posts: 448 Member

@Cbear13 Can you tell me how does one get's Granite Falls into the game? I own every game and stuff pack EXCEPT Spooky stuff, which I may get yet. I have Oasis Springs, New Crest, Magnolia Promenade, Willow Creek, Windenburg, Forgotten Hollow and San Myshuno BUT NO GRANITE FALLS! How do I get Granite Falls?
    "Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    @Cbear13 Can you tell me how does one get's Granite Falls into the game? I own every game and stuff pack EXCEPT Spooky stuff, which I may get yet. I have Oasis Springs, New Crest, Magnolia Promenade, Willow Creek, Windenburg, Forgotten Hollow and San Myshuno BUT NO GRANITE FALLS! How do I get Granite Falls?

The Outdoor Retreat Game Pack!? You said you have them all though? Is that pack installed? I don't know however if you must be on "actual vacation" in order to access it.

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    @FoundMarbles if you send your sim on vacation you should be able to go to granite falls
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    FoundMarblesFoundMarbles Posts: 448 Member
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    @FoundMarbles if you send your sim on vacation you should be able to go to granite falls

AH, HA! Thank You! So, we can not really build there, am I correct? I do not take my Sims out much because it amounts to restarting the game where ever they go (Even the Bar across the street!)
    "Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    You can build there. Granite Falls isn't in the same spot as the regular neighborhoods, you have to select the "destination worlds" tab thing and it'll be there. I've replaced a few of the lots myself. It's very suitable for treehouses!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    @FoundMarbles you can edit the lots there and build. have you tried turning your graphics right down might help with load screens
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • Options
    WhiteMojoWhiteMojo Posts: 126 Member
    @RacerX780 & @lisi_ja I just wanted to say a big thanks for uploaded the maps. So helpful.
    JeJUZyk.png
  • Options
    I have made a new maps thread with all complete maps with correct names and all information

QC Town Maps - Sims 4 (click here)
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    This is great !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    @RacerX780 I love your maps. Thank you for the effort. I eagerly await Bridlington Bay.