The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maps of The Sims 4

I've looked for these before, but haven't found any.... which I just might not have been looking in the right place.

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I figured I would post them in case anyone is.

Here is NewCrest... will work on the others, but they have buildings on many of the lots whereas this is empty.

smezco.jpg

Comments

• mushplomplommushplomplom Posts: 760 Member
    I wish I can edit like that :). No sarcasm
    I bought a GTX 1070 to play Sims 4.

• simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    What gets me is all the wasted space.
    They could have placed a few more lots down in that neighbourhood instead of leaving it blank
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited June 2015
    simmese wrote: »
    They could have placed a few more lots down in that neighbourhood instead of leaving it blank

Well. I was expecting at 'least' the same amount of lots as the original hoods, but I gave up hope long before they finally released Newcrest since they took so long to do it (and an empty one at that—they probably could have done it less than a month after release with that much effort). I also stopped playing about a month beforehand. All I do is build now, and that's just because certain building challenges interest me. I also noted that building on some of the lots in Newcrest are glitchy. So, again, too little too late. Don't really care any more.

*resume OT*
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Op these are great,
    Thank You

Would it be okay to repost these on a blog & Pintrest? With full credits to you of course.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    Sure.. post away! :)

• GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    Thank you! Very kind of you to upload these. <3<3
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • silverlilymisilverlilymi Posts: 44 Member
    Thank you!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Random question, but did anyone notice in the neighborhood of Newcrest with Cookout Lookout, Sandy Run, etc, the lots are switched/inverted when you go into the neighborhood, compared to what's on the map? Like I placed a lot on Cookout Lookout and another on Sandy Run but when I get into the neighborhood, Cookout Lookout seems to be the right of Sandy Run (looking from the roadside) although on the map, Cookout Lookout should be on the left.

I should probably post screenshots or something when I get into the game to show you guys. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Thanks for doing that work OP :). I kept hovering over Newcrest the first day to get a grip on what I might want there. I know the poorer (starter) homes will work better for me at the top. Good job.
    egTcBMc.png
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 40 Member
    [quote="simmese;13746846"]What gets me is all the wasted space.
    They could have placed a few more lots down in that neighbourhood instead of leaving it blank[/quote]

The layout of Newcrest is bit strange there's so much space not used, both in the neighbourhood areas and in the grey zones. Much more spaced out and appears more zoomed out than the other two main worlds(districts) it makes me wonder if it is deliberate, as in they intend to expand it in the future.

I really wish they'd unhide the GTW locations and merge the lots into fitting worlds too. But Newcrest itself implys to me that further neighbourhoods could be added at later date.

Really love the compiled screenshots OP! Looks wonderful all coloured. And great to see the lot names and prices :)
  • FabianelfFabianelf Posts: 22 New Member
    All I can think of is WHY WHY WHY can't we have a full coloured map, with green grass and blue water???
    or at least allow modders to change that!
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    RacerX780 wrote: »
    And finally, Willow Creek.

20ztoa1.jpg

The reason I made these for myself is so I can be in the gallery and pick out what to download for the lots... it tells me the lot sizes so I know which ones I can put where. :)

I was confused about lot size too, thank you :) Now I don't need to check all the time
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    edited June 2015
    simmese wrote: »

I think its capped at 5 lots max per neighborhood in each world. I agree tho I would have like a few more lots or they could have made use of the space and made some lots bigger lots. I have made a new save game with the same family that I'm pretending is an alternate universe lol so at least I managed to find a way to use the town.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    @RacerX780 Thanks for posting these! :) I have spent "ages" on the Gallery trying to find out what the name of lot was in the English language version of the game - now I can just take a look here! :)
    I play the game in Dutch, which doesn't really matter, except when you build and upload a lot that is specifically made for one location - I once built one on the Garden Essence lot because the front door is on what's usually the side of the house - it's nice to be able to add that to a description which in turn is easier if you know the name of it in the language version that is most used (I'm making an assumption here - but I'm pretty sure the English language version of Sims 4 is the most used).
    And now I finally know which lots everyone here is talking about (because, you know, it happens all the time :wink: ) without having to try and translate - the lot names have been very freely translated into Dutch, so that was quite a bit of hassle sometimes.

Just a tip regarding lot sizes and Gallery browsing: when you load a(n) (empty) lot and then browse the Gallery, the advanced search/filter options always show what the current lot size is, and how much money is available (if a household owns the lot). I think this feature was added at some point, but it could have been there all along - anyway, what matters is that it's there now.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    I'm glad people are finding these useful. :)

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    This is really useful!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Nobody answered my question...?
    832XG3D.gif
    I've noticed that they are flipped... saw one other thread about it earlier today.

RacerX780 wrote: »
    I've noticed that they are flipped... saw one other thread about it earlier today.

Ah okay, thank you! I thought it was only my game that was glitched or something.
    832XG3D.gif
    @MDianaSanders: Thanks!
    832XG3D.gif