Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    @Erica87 I love Herbert's little shop! I also ship him and Zoe so much! :)
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Thanks @XDJSIMMERX :smiley: I like them together, I feel like they're a good match. I'm going to have Zoe move in with Herbie and see if that's going well and if it is then there might be some wedding bells soon!
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Erica87 thanks I just can't let them go if the save was too messed up I'd save them and start fresh heh, in stores I'm not so sure it could be one bugged out item or a need to repair the game. Or even just saving all important parts to the gallery and making a new save to load them in, I'm not even using any cc or mods at the moment. Ha lol teen pink is Sofia and I know only because I had to type it in to give them a relationship that fit the story, oh it fits alright it just happened suddenly, hey Creg give Morgan a kiss...oh hey Mr. B as you see Sofia is fine lol.

Herbet and Zoe are really cute together, it's always interesting seeing how sims click when you play, it's weird though I've only really played with Yuki once but ever since whenever I do see she's always ticked off and taking it out on another sim.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I'm going to repair the game just to be safe but since it only happens in the store I'm not all too bothered by it. It might've just be because I placed a lot of items in the same spot so maybe the sims just had routing issues. I didn't remember teen pink's name because I gave all my sims makeovers so Sofia looks completely different in my game :smiley: I've kind of had Zoe picked out before because I had a look at the traits of the townies, but I did not expect her to turn up on the first day in the first park Herbert visited so that was a really positive surprise. And it would've still been possible that they didn't match at all. I don't think any of my sims ever had a good relationship with Yuki, she just tends to antagonize all of them. I don't know what it is with that girl :lol:
  • Options
    @Erica87 oh I get it I'm glad it's not too much,I kind of saw the humor only I had the reset glitch with those three, other houses...and their parents are completely fine. Now I'm good just don't forget to save anyone important if it suddenly gets bad and you need a save refresh. I sometimes remember names of premades if they show up with my families. In one save Sofia 'killed' her sister because she was jealous of her then ran off under an assumed identity so I always remember her lol. I have noticed across saves some sims just have more personality than they are given credit for they almost pick and choose which one of your created sims they'll like or hate to some degree. Yuki is just...I don't know maybe she's all angsty because Candy ended up being a favorite to more players than she was lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    Sawyer & Aimee grew up tbh i thought i would be sad but i'm actually fine with it now heh.

tumblr_onyq73HXjp1w3mtpco3_540.png
    Aimee

tumblr_onyq73HXjp1w3mtpco4_540.png
    Sawyer
  • Options
    Sooo cute, @ohmyohmy! What skin are you using?
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    @Erica87, skin is EA default except for the lip for that i use this: http://modthesims.info/d/571573 btw thank you! :)
  • Options
    @ohmyohmy oh they're adorable :smiley:

Didn't seem to have any glitches today which is good because I have more to do with them, I cleared out some pics but the others I don't want to get rid of so I'll drop them off in here.
    04-05-17_7-26-24_PM.png
    Luke is very excited to hear that after five tries, and a switch to leyline...I think it's called they're finally having another baby, maybe even twins.04-05-17_7-40-39_PM.png
    While they're resting as I wouldn't let them sleep Chris, being the leader of the group, called over the girls so they could all hang out. This is Sofia after her make over it's a hair that I've put on her a few times I think it suits her.
    04-05-17_7-43-50_PM.png
    'Hey let's get a use out of the pool, babe come finish outside.'

'Kay.'
    04-05-17_7-45-33_PM.png
    'So is your mom like a chef or something?'

'She could be but she just likes to cook for the family.' Chris said.

'You think she'll give me some tips?'

'You don't want that, when it comes to food mom will talk your ear off.' Creg said.

'Oh sounds fun, better than my mom who is moody whether I behave in school or don't, it's like at least I'm a dropout.' Morgan said.

'Siobhan said your mom was a pain, that she could use a drink or something to loosen up.'

'She said that? Well I guess we have more in common than I thought, hey will your parents care if we go to the park?'

'It's just next door.' Chris offered.

'Again, something my mom would bust a blood vessel over.'
    Creg and Morgan had already eaten on the couch while Chris and Sofia were smooching in the back room so they were ready to go.
    04-05-17_7-50-34_PM.png
    While they were having a good time Luna came out of nowhere to show off her outfit to Creg, he was polite but not interested in her, he could just compare her to his girlfriend who was actually adorable. Also probably imagining that the ball she was about to toss was Luna's head for even trying to talk to her man. Chris ran off to use the bathroom so Sofia waited for him with them she didn't see the point of following him around.
    04-05-17_7-52-00_PM.png
    They were just going to make out, teens can't do what adults can remember this pic is innocent.
    04-05-17_7-53-39_PM.png
    This one not so much, you see they're very affectionate boys, the ball is also not floating it just hadn't faded yet after she dunked it.
    04-05-17_7-54-43_PM.png
    While Creg couldn't stay up Chris waited for the girls to leave before they went home.

'So what are you all smiley about?' Morgan asked.

'I have a new found love basketball, and I'm not the only one smiling.'

'Suuuure basketball...hey nothing happened.'

'Well whenever it does it's none of my business we should hang out more though it was fun tonight.'

'Sofia I'll think we'll get along fine.'

'Duh, I'm pretty awesome.' and she's a sweet girl so she means that in only the nicest way she's not vain like her other club leader can be.
    04-05-17_8-06-01_PM.png
    Meanwhile back at home while the boys drag themselves up to bed their parents are just enjoying some alone time, still betting on how late they'll be out.
    04-05-17_8-10-48_PM.png
    The next morning Sofia called Chris for a breakfast date of course he was going.
    'Morning babe.'

'Morning <3.'
    04-05-17_8-11-34_PM.png
    04-05-17_8-18-29_PM.png
    'You know what...this kind of tastes like rubber.'

'Yeah you'll get that after eating my mom's cooking you have no idea how much I hate school food.'

'It's at least better than this right?'

'Not one bit.'
    04-05-17_8-19-45_PM.png
    Despite the food they had a good time, and I have no idea who that woman is but she approves of young love, that or she's wishing she could turn back time and knows that I as a player can do that for her. Not a chance hehe.
    04-05-17_8-21-45_PM.png
    When he got back home he found his mom first.
    'Hi sweetie how was your date?'

'Great, she's really nice and she's been charmed by your cooking the food was awful.'

She laughed.

'Well I'm glad it didn't spoil your date sweetie, and you tell her she's always welcome over for dinner I must fatten that girl up.'

'Mom she's fine.'

'So?'
    04-05-17_8-22-53_PM.png
    'I'm happy for you but you're still my baby so next time just smuggle her out to the backyard so I can keep that in mind.'

'Ah mom..'
    04-05-17_8-24-15_PM.png
    04-05-17_8-24-46_PM.png
    Her chat with Chris prompted her to check on her other babies, Aiden was in the room to hug before he left to go play. Creg assured her it would be fine for him to take Morgan out. Since she had a new baby on the way to...well baby.

Luke agrees, they're young men after all as far as he's concerned.
    04-05-17_8-32-48_PM.png
    I didn't even realize I forgot to take their picture but I was distracted anyways.
    04-05-17_8-35-31_PM.png
    04-05-17_8-38-43_PM.png
    04-05-17_8-39-29_PM.png
    On a side note I was happy to see the Travons getting out as they had a baby recently.
    04-05-17_8-42-08_PM.png
    04-05-17_8-43-04_PM.png
    Their relationship seems so different but both are cute, these two are also terrible when it comes to singing they had a good time though.
    04-05-17_8-44-38_PM.png
    The sly look of a mom who saw her boy smooching out front lol.
    'So how was your date hon?'

'I'm not telling with you looking at me like that I was a gentleman.'

'Were you now?'

'Ah don't tease him love he'll never tell us anything again.'

'It's okay I'll ask Morgan, I could fatten her up too, you know the secrets a sim will spill when it comes to cake?'

'Mom...'
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Erica87 Oh Crash isn't as dumb as others expected her to be. She's really full of herself though which may be a weakness.

@RedDestiny92 Looks like things are a bit chipper with your crowd.

@ohmyohmy Eee! That dimple >w<
    Sorry I couldn't say hi to everyone. Lots of posting it seems!

Anyways, after Crash attacked Sakura, Nick knew he had to do something. Usually, he was thinking of just saving his hide, but he knew that he couldn't justify that now. He wasn't going to have his hands soiled any longer.

grfky2

Nick sat, trying to figure out how to free Sakura and himself when Nova came in to light the fire. If anything, Crash didn't want her prisoners to get cold it seemed.

rIyHMk

"Excuse me, ma'am," said Nick, Nova floating over.

"Yes?"

"I...I was wondering if you might be able to help me. I...I need to get myself and Sakura over there out of this place. I was wondering if you might have any ideas on how to escape..."

zSv2xa

"Escape!?" Nova wailed with a howl. "There is no way to escape! How long have I tried to even free myself but to no avail!!"

Nick shrieked back a bit as Nova lamented hauntingly.

tPkK7c

"To see my remnant torn from its binary grave, my own aura torn from my very frame, bound to that creature!"

"You mean Crash..."

"The sliver of obsidian. The last of what had been the near doom to Main Save. She brought it as it had been stuck to her frame from the basic file, had it made into a device to keep the aura crystals of the dead bound so we cannot leave!"

rB4nmf

Nova let out an echoed sob.

"I cannot even try to contact my love, my children! She forbids it! She is the Mistress of Misery and the Irony of Isolation. How all of us souls are bound to her and yet aside from one, we are alone."

"Th...That's terrible to hear ma'am," responded Nick.

"And now she applies the same principle to you and her other prisoner: Cut them off from the world. Show them no benevolence. Unless for her own gain..."

c0uZgv

Nova bowed her head.

"I am of no help. I do not know how to escape her. You may be best accepting whatever fate she has for you. At least then you may survive to see the cruel world she wishes to make."

"I...I'm afraid I cannot do that, ma'am," said Nick with a frown. "I...I do not wish to associate myself with her."

"You will realize that you might as well..." Nova said mournfully before disappearing. "For hope has abandoned us here..."
    Next post, Nick tries with another soul in the mansion to try and get out.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Played the pancake family starting with just Bob and Eliza, I love them. :heart:

Now they have a center piece from them both

Walker has brought Bob & Eliza closer than ever

2gy14ow.jpg
    vr4tjl.jpg
    2w5n992.jpg

Oh how I love playing with premades. I fully intend to play Bob and Eliza and make them have a baby.
  • Options
    @BrownGamerGurl1 If you want to see one result, in Steve's Simguru live streams, there's a little one named Boo that belongs to Bob and Eliza, although some consider her "Bob and Boozy's lovechild"...long story.

Slow day? Slow day.
    After the failed attempt at trying to gain freedom with Nova, Nick was pretty much back to square one: How to get out of Vlad's mansion with Sakura. Luckily, there was someone else in the place that was not as forlorn as Nova had become.

oFSYcQ

Nick had a sour face as he tried to think of what to do. Meanwhile, Dot had come down to light the fire, surprisingly in a focused mood.

c1iuSK

"Oh hey. You're the new guy, huh," said Dot.

Nick turned his head.

"You're another one of those ghosts."

"Yeah. Let's just say I hadn't had plans on becoming a remnant. I was here to try and get Sakura out."

X6bm26

"Then...Then you might be more inclined to help!" said Nick. "I...I need to get us out of here. Myself and Sakura I mean. I don't plan on working with that...that woman...and I can't stand seeing Sakura being tortured like this! Please! Can...Can you think of any way? Even...Even if maybe sneaking in a spoon or something. Anything!"

"I don't know how far you'll get with a spoon, but I can try and help, sure," said Dot.

AFWqVa

"R...Really?" said Nick.

"Yeah. Anything to stick it to that warped binary, especially after what she did to me and Nova."

"What do you have in mind then?"

"Well...I do have one idea. I'll try it when Crash loses to Vlad again. She always sleeps her dazed moodlets off. Once she's sleeping like a log, we'll get to work, okay?"

Nick nodded.

NjDexC

As Dot slipped away, Crash eventually came downstairs.

"I see someone has been indulging in too much coffee," said Nick.

"Wh...Whatever," said Crash. "I'm gone...gone to bed."

XkO9wJ

"That...Thata...fudgebrain..." grumbled Crash. "I'll...I'll beat him even...eventually..."

whZ3gz

With that, Crash went to sleep.

N6xFjv

Once she heard Crash snoring, Dot lifted the lid to Vlad's coffin.

"Phew! How does that guy even sleep in this thing? Alright Sakura, Nick. Time to get you guys out of here!"
    Next post, Nick and Sakura escape in a way that Michael Bay might be proud of.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited April 2017
    @LosaruTaiyo I can't tell if Nick is being brave or...not smart at all, I hope they get free. Things are okay for now for the family lol.
    04-05-17_11-45-40_PM.png
    While Chris is more distracted by his phone than Creg is he did start his homework on his own right when he walked in.
    04-05-17_11-47-03_PM.png
    And finished first heh.
    04-06-17_12-35-46_AM.png
    Now I had Dara set up by the radio but I clicked listen to music and for a few sim seconds I didn't realize she had changed it to alternative...the music is strong constant pop did not grant me a girl after that. However they're awfully cute, the eldest Evan is the one running off and Drew is the other twin.
    04-06-17_12-37-31_AM.png
    Drew doesn't look so sure about the potty training thing.
    04-06-17_12-41-44_AM.png
    Ah how they've changed...I think I might just try one more time for a girl I have a room I can convert after all.
    04-06-17_12-43-49_AM.png
    While Luke seems proud of his sons it appears that Evan would appreciate I stop taking pictures while he's on the potty.
    04-06-17_12-45-35_AM.png
    I am determined to get a girl what would she do with all her older brothers heh.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    and I'm all read up
    Here are Ulrike's parents
    tumblr_onsce2DtLr1unugcfo2_1280.png
    Ingrid
    tumblr_onsce2DtLr1unugcfo1_1280.png
    and Erik
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    Exciting Chapter! Steen Legacy 1.07

Oh how Alexa and Marlon have been enjoying their baby girl :)

04-05-17_41407PM_zps07ds9qua.png

04-06-17_50858PM_zpsl62mjchv.png

04-06-17_50601PM_zpsqlbddufv.png

Alexa (to Marlon): Hun, don't you think it's time to try for another baby? I mean Carmenella is already 2...

Marlon: That's exactly what I was thinking!

After failed pregnancy test after failed pregnancy test, Alexa finally got the result she was hoping for!

04-05-17_85619PM_zps0cvala7g.png

04-06-17_51614PM_zpsapvnqgkv.png

Lil Carmenella is not a hugger LOL!

04-06-17_52036PM_zps8blpw1kh.png

Here you can see Alexa's growing baby bump :)

So boy or girl???? Find out next!
  • Options
    Quick little Steen Family update...

It was triplets!!!! Photos to come
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Sorry! Didn't mean to triple post!! PLZ delete
  • Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    Vampire Fashion 101 with Victoria Thorne, founder of the "Thorne family legacy"

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/9BF82FEAF16E11E68D978760519D445F

FotorCreatedddddddddd.jpg
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited April 2017
    dfu9w3.jpg
    "I can't get enough of you Sam....you taste so divine!"
    Post edited by AshtontoAshton22 on
  • Options
    @Hannahcleola I like it! See someone likes their leggings too. >w<

@engarde :3 Their lil one is adorable! And congrats on the second one on the way. Gamewise, was Alexa having conception issues? I know the average is 80% I think so it's odd and yet refreshing to see some having harder times getting pregnant.

@AshtontoAshton22 Careful, Sam. Make sure she brushed her fangs...LOL.

@RedDestiny92 Hey, the twins are still adorable regardless so...lol. And I'm sure Nick knows what he's doing. He's not a genius but he's not a pile of rocks. :D

@Marley V Aw! Her mom looks like that type of mom that just wants to hang out with her kids and fit in any way she can.
    WARNING: BIG POST

With Crash now sawing logs louder than a chainsaw, Dot was ready to implement her plan to bust Nick and Sakura out of this 'realm of the Inferno'.

6cHxX4

"Okay," said Dot. "I told Sakura to go hide in the coffin, which I'm going to suggest to you as well."

Nick chuckled. "Do I dare ask why?"

"Well, let's just say what I have in mind might...blow you away."

wNt7w2

Nick did as he was told, slipping into the coffin for cover.

RhnyGa

"Now then," Dot said to herself. "If I pile up enough logs for the starter..."

XgR7xG

Dot soon had enough logs on the fire to warm the whole mansion.

RbB446

"Add a bit of lighter fluid..."

lTxObP

"Okay. Fuse is lit. Now to increase the oxygen and cause the chemicals from that lighter fluid to become volatile...."

ADeymw

AKA KABOOOOM!!!!

5hEJRv

"It worked!" Dot said with excitement...

zkNgqC

Although also noticing that the heavy door to Vlad's and Crash's chamber had taken some damage. At least Dot could still hear the latter snoring worst than Glitch with a sinus infection.

Ahem...Quick note: I DON'T SNORE!...Okay continue.

LsHlPr

After hearing the explosion, Nick pushed himself out of the coffin.

k4jChq

"You did it!" Nick quietly shouted excitedly as he hugged Dot tight. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"You're welcome," said Dot. "Just happy it actually worked.

YwKmTr

Nick pulled back with a smile.

"I have to get Sakura out of here now. Thank you again and may you someday get back your original form."

Dot nodded. "Don't worry about me. Just take care of everyone out there for us."

IvIjQ2

Nick went over to Sakura's cell.

"Sakura! Sakura get out! We're free!"

LTzrrL

When Sakura got out of the coffin, he soon saw the damage done to the door.

"Wha-!" he gasped. "What happened?"

"Dot literally blew down the doors for us, we can get out of her," said Nick.

"Oh no...Oh nonononono..." Sakura began to panic. "She'll...She'll destroy us for sure! I...I can't leave! I can't! Nonononono...."

0VW86c

Nick tried to calm Sakura down.

"It's okay, Sakura. From the looks-and sounds-of things, Crash didn't hear anything. We're free!"

Sakura shook in Nick's arms. "But if I go...she'll just...just come after me again. She might hurt Peter...or Julia...anyone that I'm with! If...If I stay here no...no one gets hurt..."

"Sakura...everyone is already hurting with you missing. And as for what she might do, no one knows. If anything, you'll get to be with your family again, right?"

"Yeah..."

"We can't let her frighten us. It'll be okay."

Sakura gave a nod.

"Okay..."

hSbwkI

The two soon made their way upstairs.

"Just hang in there, Sakura. We...We're almost there..."

JGtlpE

The two quietly passed Dr. Emmett and Nova.

"So like I was saying: Maybe it's time you forget that husband of yours and...Wait...Where are they going? I don't think the Mistress let them out."

Nova noticed too, her remnant form not concealing her newfound happiness at the sight.

uQP5n3

Dr. Emmett, however, had other plans.

"Mistress isn't gonna like this..."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm not gonna be taking the blame with them escaping. I'm gonna go after them and at least bringing one of them back. Probably that one without the shoes."

a4DnXy

Nova, now with renewed strength, blocked his way.

"You're not doing any of the sort! You...You are gonna leave those boys alone and let them go!"

"Oh yeah?" said Dr. Emmett. "And what are you gonna do to stop me?"

nUOfI0

Without another word, Nova jumped Dr. Emmett, giving Nick and Sakura time to get out.

YHByfC

As the two finally made it out of the mansion, Sakura looked around.

"I...I can't believe we...we did that...It...It feels so weird..."

Nick nodded, smiling.

"Yup. Now we can try and get you home."

vwRmMg

With that, the two ran as fast as they could from the horrid place.
    Next post, after getting Glitch to hack and check the status of the mansion, CeeCee implements her plan seal Crash again.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Hahah That's right :p
    @RedDestiny92 Hahaha :D
    My little cuddle bunny! Kevin is just like his daddy, he's so affectionate.
    Vi9a1np.png
    Kara put on a little puppet show for the fam.
    baioK1O.png
    fSCKRXh.png
    The boys enjoyed it so much.
    7o5GVQW.png
    nQo6ZVW.png
    Big brother lovins.
    KP5LZzp.png
    This was a quick build I did, Forgotten lanes! I might show more pics of it and if anyone is interested i'll upload it to the gallery.
    HW2t70z.png
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo I actually adjusted the try for baby percentage to 30%, to make it more realistic :) and thank you!
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo they're adorable but I still want a girl I was mostly surprised how effective the alternative station is, I didn't notice right away but it was just a few sim seconds as I watched the game clock before I check on her tsk tsk tsk. Oh no I don't think he's a pile of rocks just don't know what to think about his situation and his current mood.
    @OhMyHemsworth heh, ah that's adorable family puppet show night, I remember now I forgot to see if the toddlers could watch them now I know.

That being said my new sim doesn't have a family.
    04-06-17_10-07-03_PM.png
    This is Carlie she does whatever she wants..though even she declines the 2am parties when she's asleep.
    04-06-17_10-14-10_PM.png
    04-06-17_10-14-31_PM.png
    hehe.
    04-06-17_10-18-51_PM.png
    She looks done but trying to be polite.

'So I have a private plane, not just a little jet but a whole plane all to myself maybe you'd like to join me?'

'Mmhmm that's nice.'

Not to be mistaken with a golddigger having fun doesn't mean she's chasing after rich guys that try too hard, I forget sometimes you can order a sim's favorite drink her favorite is sparkling water. Got her some actual juice after.
    04-06-17_10-21-20_PM.png
    She didn't mind this go though, which I didn't either.

'So, I see you're alone, it's a shame it's getting late.'

'Oh it's not so bad, you're here now.'

although while the camera was turned I didn't pay attention the sim that had arrived.
    04-06-17_10-22-12_PM.png
    She really wasn't there before Carlie talked to air plane guy, but the woman in front of Geeta is Xzavier's, the old guys, wife she did leave though.
    04-06-17_10-23-04_PM.png
    Jealousy from the sidelines...mmhmm.

'She just wants his wallet.'

No she doesn't.
    04-06-17_10-25-14_PM.png
    though he does have a use for her..
    04-06-17_10-52-02_PM.png
    Next someone her age who she actually likes.
    04-06-17_10-52-46_PM.png
    04-06-17_10-56-16_PM.png
    Yeah they also went to the bush before she sang really badly with him, he didn't mind though.
    04-06-17_11-12-08_PM.png
    Then at Geekcon she met a third guy, who I think is also older than she is, I don't remember but he's the red head thinking she can't do it...which she didn't but he didn't know that.
    04-06-17_11-21-54_PM.png
    She used him anyways...ah lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png