Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    latest?cb=20150406004245&path-prefix=protagonist

i haven't posted here in so long, i can't even remember what my last post was about lol. im gonna go find it, and then finally upload some gameplay pictures. i missed playing, so i hope i can start playing regularly again <3
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    *Glomps* Hi you!! We missed you too. >w< Welcome back. Don't worry about being regular. Everyone has highs and lows with their games.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo yeah just happened to catch it poor thing, one of those depends on the story sort of things if she were a different sim I would have had Luke kick her to curb. Though sometimes the not so perfect characters need that second chance. Now I can't get the image of sweet little Emma using a desk as a projectile out of my head. Lol.
    @ohmyohmy yeah it came to me I always had this vibe with Lily you don't see her happy much at least I don't there was something brewing with her. Oh the attachment is strong the little tots are so cute and then you remember they have to age up at some point and nope no good, I had to see my boys as teens but I wanted them as babies forever.
    @Faberries hey long time no see, whenever you want to post or chat stop by.
    Now with likes and awesomes out I have a new save we'll see if I keep it or not made a few new sims I could play with lately.
    04-04-17_1-21-11_AM.png
    Here is Lazaren and his wife Ameliana they live in a new house I built in Windenburg no kids yet but I made sure they had a room ready for when I change my mind.
    04-04-17_1-32-30_AM.png
    Ameliana entertaining some 'snacks' while her husband hides out in the basement, yeah he's a vampire and he doesn't really want to make a meal of his wife or plasma packs if can avoid those.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    Exciting news for Alexa!!! What is it going to be???? Any ideas ;) stay tuned
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Well Someone was up early and feeling cuddly. "How's my little Kev Kev?" asked Jess
    fcDp8Vm.png
    I swear this kid is the cutest I have ever had in game. He's my little Thor and I love so much!
    YfxevML.png
    Gx61rnM.png
    DwFqPJr.png
    Jess took the Kids to the park for the day, Chris wanted to go but he couldn't be outdoors during the daytime. Jess and Kevin had a blast!
    0G1KRdN.png
    6JShEMs.png
    9xb9bMJ.png
    Jed is smitten with his mama. Heehee!
    xT1g6Bn.png
    Speaking of smitten, Kevin found himself a girlfriend.
    Mfi6yAD.png
    He never left her side, the rest of the time he was at the park.
    TKDnz6W.png
    He was so curious of her, especially when she started playing in the garbage. "Why she stand in the garbage?" He thought.
    Wro8jLg.png
    When it was time to go, he didn't wanna say goodbye. My poor little fella. When they got back to the house, Jess started playing with the kids toys.
    6stuu6v.png
    The three musketeers had a little movie night before bed. The twins would have watched but it was way past their bedtime and they were fussy.
    5wKdheY.png
    Chris was very thirsty and didn't have anymore packs, so he fed off of Jess again. He was hesitant but she assured him she wanted to help, it hurt but she loved giving him nourishment. she also enjoyed the pleasure it gave him.
    Nom9cla.png
    The after effects, not so much.
    JiHFx8k.png
    OK this had me laughing for a long time. I had no idea he would wear bowling shoes with boxers. :D
    4vp3Dey.png
    qrUb9DT.png
    iDDKRLb.png

• Options
    @RedDestiny92 Emma can have her moments, at least back in the day. She's generally cheerful, but there are always those sims that can get on your nerves...like Nancy Landgraab...LOL. Lazaren and Ameliana look cool and, let's be honest, if it's the missus hosting a party, the guy usually tries to escape to the basement anyways, vampire or not. :D

@OhMyHemsworth You were just looking at the boxers though weren't ya. >.>...LOL. The kids are so cute!!!
    Time for another alley, this time the renovated Old Salt House.

OyCSK6

I can't remember if I saved it on the gallery or not (probably not) but this section is kinda meant for a special club of sorts, should one have that in their game. Jessie came up here for a drink.

1qW9YG

Bjorn and his wife out bowling.

a3Nqke

Lily Feng was here and went up to the 'club'. She was in such a flirty mood she got Jessie flirty too.

"Now I'm not one for PDA, but when seeing those two hitting up that closet. Oh my....!"

FuajN0

:D Bwaha!

DNhL9y

Victor Feng showed up just as Lily was leaving. Was he bowling alone?

hfoPrT

I actually really love this screenshot.

cXvs6N

Probably would be a spare. Not bad.

xcmLgO

Lily came back, although now in bowling gear and bowling on another lane.

"Gah!"

6XBX6S

"Huh? Where did the ball go?"

j6NQAq

Should we blame the juice? I think we should blame the juice. Jessie gave Victor a flirty introduction. Hey, how were they supposed to know that Victor was married? His wife isn't even playing on the same lane?

IXwDY9

She doesn't seem to be reacting to any flirting anyways.

H8Hm4m

I stand corrected. Also, lady, that's not the right hair for bowling. :|

Vn3jLa

To say she went home steamed would be an understatement.

RF6WUn

Victor didn't seem to have any issues though.
    Next time, Emma and Richard go bowling with Peter and Brody in tow, and we finally get back to 2nd World, where Victor finds a way to free himself and Sakura, with CeeCee implementing her plan to seal Crash's abilities again, at a cost.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @OhMyHemsworth ah what an adorable little man, that smile reminds me when Thor smiled having coffee for the first time in the first movie we saw him in. Well that I did I wonder if there has been a Thor character in other movies I managed to miss.

@LosaruTaiyo Yeah no kidding, Nancy used to be fine with me but then I started taking pictures outside and she is just coded to get in the way lol. Well true but sometimes the hubs can surprise you, I mean he did come up and meet everyone like he promised he would he was working on his writing and painting so it was okay. lol

Also Lily is definitely one of those delayed reactions sort of people I mean Dara flirted with her husband, on her own I might add, right in front of her and I watched her finish lunch first then she got up and got angry. Probably because it was in public and she only cares to possess but doesn't care about Victor much at all.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited April 2017
    A recent photo of my Addams Family!

XDLg0iT.png

Morticia, Gomez, Wednesday, and the twin boys Pugsley and Pubert! Also Uncle Fester! If you're wondering about the guy in the hat...well, before passing away, Grandmama Addams married a MUCH younger man, so that's Gomez and Fester's stepfather, lol.

http://fanphoria.blogspot.com/
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/fanphoria
  • Options
    @FanPhoria Excellent job!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Without further ado, I present to you... a chapter of fast paced excitement
    Steen Legacy 1.05

Marlon's feelings for Alexa have started to get stronger and stronger. "Gosh, she's beautiful" he thinks as she walks out the door to work.
    04-03-17_63711PM_zps3ktesooz.png

After Alexa returns from work, Marlon realizes that it's really too late to propose. He shall make it nice and romantic tomorrow night.

Tomorrow rolls around, Marlon sets up a fire and asks Alexa to join him outside.

Alexa: Of course, sweetheart.

04-03-17_84523PM_zpst3f0cujy.png

Marlon gets down on one knee and...PROPOSES!!!!

04-03-17_84610PM_zpssu49temj.png

It's a happy day for the Steen household.

Opting for a short engagement, after months of thinking about it, they decided to have a nice private ceremony at church.

04-03-17_90244PM_zpsdibbirna.png

And of course...after marriage comes...

04-03-17_90922PM_zpsyr88tocb.png

04-03-17_90938PM_zpswdg2jntu.png

Do you guys predict they will have a son or daughter?????? Stay tuned ;)
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    So, one of my current families includes a boy named Chase. He started a "nerd" club with other kids and Lucas Munch nearly burned the house down. HAHAHA!

30vhill.png

But no fear, Chase's mama saved the day!

8zdy85.png

And then Chase went right back to nerding.

dpkf9w.png

Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    Alexa and Marlon's baby has arrived!!!
  • Options
    @engarde A proposal and a baby! >w< I am fully expecting baby pics!...LOL.

@TinjaNurtle Hey you! *GLOMP* Hai! :3 And oh man. Gotta love it that even the kids can start fires. What the heck was Lucas even mixing. o-o
    So Jessie had his time to go bowling (and were this not a test save, a start of destroying a marriage.) So why not let another family go?

4h4wtt

"Cara?"

"Hm? Oh you wanna play with your cards, Brody? Alright."

lfud8M

"Okay what's this one?"

"Mmmm..."

u88UMV

Peter called to take a vacation day from school.

WAOQl4

"Now you know this one, Brody."

Brody made a fart noise with his mouth.

"Aha...Well that is what you do with it, sweetie, but what's it called?"

"Mmm...Potta!"

"Pot-ty"

dk8taJ

"So what do you think, Peter?" asked Richard. "We go bowling tonight."

"Ah sure. Although Brody's too small to bowl."

"He'll be fine! If anything he can watch."

80P6DO

"Oh dear," said Emma as her husband and older son chatted. "You always tend to have trouble with this one. C'mon Brody. Bath."

Brody just looked at the card as if wanting to chew on it.

wdNQcV

Something must have clicked in his head though.

"Ooo! Bath! Bathbathabath!"

"Good!!! Wasn't sure if you'd ever get that one."

wJ63NF

"So, honey, what do you think?"

"Hm? About what?'

"Going bowling with the kids."

"Well it's a bit late but alright. Just know that if Brody wakes up cranky at 4 in the morning though, you're dealing with him."

QjmxtZ

The family went to the bowling alley in town.

"Looks like they got the midnight bowl lights on. Ready to see your old man light up this lane even more?"

"I'm more likely gonna see a hip pop, Dad."

"Ah c'mon, Peter. Bowling isn't that strenuous."

ajr5kw

Richard got a strike on his first shot.

"Boo-ya! You see that strike, Peter?"

l8BVDS

"I think we all did, love."

"Boom! Boom!"

gaNQ3K

Peter soon gave it a shot.
    "Whooaaa..."

QTY3Bj

"Hey! I hit some!"

USC1KP

"Boomboom?"

"No, no, Brody dear. You're too small to play that bowling game. You're only about the size of the ball and if anyone tries to roll a toddler down a lane, I'd think they'd be charged with neglect."

"Boom? Okay..."

j81nO4

Speaking of boom...

o1GFQM

"Eh. A spare. Not bad."

EMffD7

Richard and Emma then decided to take a few turns together.

LN5IaO

"Okay so long ago in a galaxy far, far away..."

"Star Dwars!"

"No, not 'Storage Wars'."

"Star Dwars!"

oP3qht

Emma had a wonky start.

9bcbNM

"Well. Not a bad shot for a beginner while wearing a dress."

E5foMQ

"Hey Richard," said Bjorn. "Taking the kids out for a night I see? Why bother taking the toddler though? He can't do much."

rr8nlN

"Because it's called "Family Night", Bjorn," said Richard.

gptr85

"My kids mean everything to me."
    Next post, we go back to 2nd World, where Nick refuses Crash's 'gift' once again.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Mr. Vampire♥
    QFKzLiU.png
    KL9g9Vc.png
    KeTTUFI.png
    b8jbJ6m.png
    8wiJh9J.png
    rOGwSBu.png
    kzCXfSc.png
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth Mmmmm! Wouldn't mind gettin' bit by him, eh?. :smirk:
    WARNING: HUGE POST

Nick eventually woke up in the other cell across from Sakura's. Unsure of what to expect, the best he could do was either converse across the way, or watch when Crash came down to feed. Or, in this case, try her strength out on Sakura.

symvdV

Nick looked away as he heard Sakura struggling to take down Crash.

"This is what she's been doing to him all this time? Then again, Nick...you're not exactly innocent of such things..."

m7X5SI

Surprisingly though, Sakura succeeded in beating the vampire AI.

dUh7fY

"Wh...You...You actually beat me?" exclaimed Crash.

Panting, Sakura hissed. "Y....hah...Yes...Cause I'm tired with...with putting up with you....you...you peach!"

69gFbS

Crash seemed to scold him.

"You know the punishment for calling me that, shrimp."

Sakura growled. "Bring it!"

qDJO8O

Nick watched as the two fought again. He knew Sakura was surprisingly strong, but whether he could take another beating from Crash he was unsure.

osqBRh

This time, however, Sakura didn't win, Crash almost choking him.

"Hah...learn your lesson now?" she hissed before dropping him to the floor.

SbHjeG

Crash chuckled midair.

"I'll give ya credit for actually beating me: I won't feed off you tonight."

5BeaFJ

Sakura panted shakily, trying to get back his stamina after the blow of hitting the stone floor.

lzLioh

Nick frowned after seeing the sight.

"It's not fair...It's not fair at all."

qhnhZT

"Now get back in your cell!"

"Y...Yes, Crash..."

"What did you call me?"

WFW0ZL

Sakura shrank back, all confidence lost as he whimpered like a dog in pain.

"M...Mistress...I'm sorry, M...Mistress..."

"Good," glowered Crash. "Remember that next time you think of defying me after a win."

qfHqlZ

Sakura slipped back into his cell, sore and shivering as Crash locked the door.

nYrL46

Crash then went over to Nick's cell.

"You see what I have to put up with?" said Crash. "It's shrimps like that that don't deserve to be in this world."

Nick gave a faked sympathetic nod.

"Oh definitely."

P6GNwe

"I mean unlike us. I'm virtually indestructible and you have a silver forked tongue. And then you have all that strength over there with that shrimp wasted."

Nick waved a hand. "Oh I know. He really turned around when you beat him again. No real confidence at all!"

"Well yeah! So speaking of turned..."

qQAs9z

"I've already told you: 'No!'," Nick fumed.

"But..."

"If you seriously think I'm just going to go back on what I said, you are as smart as a blobfish. Sakura isn't weak. You've just been torturing him! Something that I'm not going to be associated with anymore!"

Molwlp

Crash chuckled. "You truly do have a silver tongue. You had me thinking you had come to your senses. Too bad. You're gonna waste a good gift. Now if you excuse me, I need to feed."

ZXtFMc

Sakura overheard Crash, calling out.

"B...But... Mistress you...you said you wouldn't!"

"He is correct," said Nick. "You did say you'd reward him."

"Yeah well it expired. Now if you excuse me..."

9y6ZdE

Crash soon appeared in Sakura's cell, Sakura shaking.

"No...Please Mistress, no..."

uIdhM5

Crash showed no mercy, putting Sakura into a trance.

TfNwfb

Crash then whispered in Sakura's ear.

"Waste not, want not..."

L4M9rq

Crash then drove her fangs into Sakura's neck, Sakura feeling limp, and this time, cold.

mnbKhG

Crash chuckled to herself as Sakura started to fall to the floor.

"Heh. Don't worry, shrimp. I can use that other one to replace you. Maybe save you for more fighting. Plum even start experimenting with emotional bursts soon. Maybe make ya die from being an embarrassment of a sim. See ya."

v3Mz5i

Sakura fell to the floor unconscious, gasping for breath.

3Sa06G

Nick looked on, sniffling as he saw the other male down in this damp dungeon with him struggling to breathe.

"Oh man...I'm sorry, Sakura...I...I'm sorry....
    Next time, Nick gets help from a ghost to bust him and Sakura out of their prisons, CeeCee seals Crash, and Sakura feels sick after being down in the dungeons for so long.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Well, in my game, ghosts are typically considered powerful beings that almost no one can control. Vampires can control them, unless the ghost happens to be another vampire. Seeing as how Julia is a Grand Master ghost vampire.....well, Crash might want to think twice about attempting to defeat her. ;)
  • Options
    @AshtontoAshton22 Oh most likely. And she still has ways to go anyway. Then again, given enough incentive, Sakura can take on ones like her. Maybe that's why she lost first time......Nah. I'd say she needs more training....LOL
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo I fear for Opera's impending fate though!
  • Options
    I'll say it now: No need to worry about Opera.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Okay, okay, just getting into the story. No need to get testy.
  • Options
    @egandre oh can't wait to see what their kids look like.
    @OhMyHemsworth heh my type of vampire :smiley:
    @LosaruTaiyo gosh what an odd thing to ask an honest family man toddler can come to watch at least hehe, they're such a cute family. Nick is also not playing wise picking a fight with Crash while still her prisoner. I can see her being harder on Sakura just to get to him.

Now back with my main family..
    04-04-17_11-43-21_PM.png
    Things are good for Aiden, he's excited about his first day of school.
    04-04-17_11-44-46_PM.png
    Seeing that Chris only got milk he wondered if he was sick or something.

'What's the matter big brother? You like mama's cooking don't you?'

'Of course I'm just not that hungry.'

'That's what happens when you snack all night.' Luke teased.

'Pfft it wasn't all night dad, just right before bed.'

'Mmhmm sure.'
    04-04-17_11-57-41_PM.png
    After Aiden left Dara woke up, confused and looking for him.

'He already went to school, you better go back to bed you don't look so good.'

'Huh...oh kay...' she seemed to doze off a little there, she was actually sick so no point in keeping her awake.
    04-05-17_1-00-09_AM.png
    This is just a random picture much later, see it started with Aiden then the twins, they would eat a little then keep resetting on a loop that didn't finish. They're arms popped up but immediately went back down and restarted. Now I thought it was funny as Luke had made dinner and his food caused something. Resetting them with the cheat did nothing they would just pop up the option to eat would go away no matter how many times I clicked the food. Then changing the fridge stopped all issues and they continued as normal.

..so yeah if you see anything like that try changing the fridge out.
    04-05-17_12-18-53_AM.png
    What we see here is smitten teens in their natural habitat I had to cheat a relationship as Creg should have met them at school like Chris did, that's how it usually works with my kids they meet the same group but he didn't know anyone. Though they hit it off without assistance from me just had to set them up for the story mmhmm. Mostly because I'm not done with Luke and Dara...
    04-05-17_12-19-49_AM.png
    Also teen pink...yes I know her name hehe... is very unhappy her dad is monitoring her...see he's there in the distance in the red shirt and now walks by the house all the time...lol.
    04-05-17_12-46-06_AM.png
    took a lot of rejections to get back to this point which fit the story but I was wondering if perhaps it was time to look for stepparents, then they played nice.

'I'm surprised you came out here.'

'Of course I can't half forgive you I'll try .'

'Good I'll be the best like I should have been, I love you.'

'I love you too.'
    Although they seem to have hit a run of infertility we'll see about trying a few more times.
    04-05-17_12-48-04_AM.png
    Now she's at peace she doesn't even mind her babies getting girlfriends, which by the way I added to the house briefly to give them make overs.
    04-05-17_12-49-10_AM.png
    Something about that look I think he's happy they're at least dating again she's all his, no rush.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Long update ;)

Steen Legacy 1.06-

Alexa: I loved watching my belly grow and grow

04-04-17_32006PM_zpsshmzcgmv.png

04-04-17_42458PM_zpszlyjzbam.png

And then it was time for my baby to come out :)

04-04-17_42951PM_zpshnhbtkwc.png

04-04-17_43131PM_zpskxh8rgfq.png

WELCOME CARMENELLA <3

04-04-17_43236PM_zpsmmbmlh2r.png

Alexa: Holding my baby for the first time was the best thing that has ever happened to me...I'm finally a MOM :)

04-04-17_63726PM_zps3wfg11yc.png

Mommy and Daddy love their baby girl

04-04-17_63910PM_zpssdjgnrjz.png

Then it was time for some quiet time between the new parents...

04-04-17_64220PM_zpsc4ssmlf5.png

04-04-17_65401PM_zps8jtieeda.png

Little Carmenella is a toddler now!! Crazy how time flies

04-04-17_65752PM_zpsnwxcsxqt.png

Isn't she adorable?! What do you guys think...is another baby in their future??

• Options
    @RedDestiny92 I'd say so! They have good genes. :)
  • Options
    @egandre such a sweet couple and Carmenella is so adorable with a very pretty name.
    @AshtontoAshton22 heh I'd say so seeing some cute little ones being spawned hehe.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Hey, Damien could use some advice with his prison... Your vampire seems like she's got a lot of insight on the topic :smiley:
    @RedDestiny92 I love your family! I have the issue with resetting sims in a store right now, it's so weird to see them revert to that T-Pose over and over again. I love that teen pink's father (I actually don't know her name, lol!) is keeping a watchful eye... That's how fathers should be, right? :lol:
    @egandre Such a lovely couple and a cute toddler as well! She looks curious :smile: Carmenella is a beautiful name, I've always had a fondness for Carmen and this is an awesome new twist on it.

I started a new savefile with a sim called Herbert Fisher (very creative, I know). He's got the foodie, goofball and loves the outdoors traits and his aspiration is angling ace, which is why I sent him to the park in Oasis Springs rightaway. I'm not sure if he's going to be a legacy sim yet or not but I kept my eyes peeled for a nice girl for him anyway... I like to pair off my sims and I always love playing with happy couples.

Fishing-01.png

And would you know it, not too soon after he arrived two other sims also brought out their fishing rods and started fishing right next to Herbert. Didn't take long for him to make friends with Zachary and Zoe since he shares a trait with both of them. Once he caught some fish and collected some other stuff from the park I sent him to make some hotdogs for everyone. It all went pretty well untill a seriously ticked off Yuki Behr chose to take Zoe's place on the table... Grr!

Fishing-02.png

Anyway, the next day Herbert is off to sell the stuff he found. I also wanted him to sell the fish as actual, live fish but in the course of the next few days playing the savefile I found out that it's only possible to sell frozen fish... Argh. Herbert's store was supposed to be a pet store but a pet store with only frogs is a bit boring so I named it Herbie's Collectorium (a pun on emporium) and he'll be selling anything he collects instead.

Store-01.png

Anyway, over the next few days he continued to collect stuff and improve his relationship to his friends (and make some new ones, like Katrina who I really didn't think would get along with Herb) and in the end he did go on a date with Zoe. They went to a small fish restaurant and got along really well so Herb decided to show her the ancient ruins afterwards. Their evening endet with a first kiss!

Couple-01.png
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!