Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UNDER RENOVATION Challenge 35

Comments

• Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Thanks for the wonderful comment @rosemow :)
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    @pronterus Great job Could you also please post your blueprint with your pictures :)
  • Options
    Attention Renovators:

We did mention before not to pay to much attention to the detail in the blueprint. We are more interested in the shell of the blueprint. So use your imagination and add patio's at leisure. We are not going to look at little spaces on the blueprint. We are however interested to see if you recreated the shell and inner walls off the blueprint :)
  • Options
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    @pronterus Great job Could you also please post your blueprint with your pictures :)

Thanks. Added the blueprint I chose to my post. :)

• Options
    leotrixyleotrixy Posts: 74 Member
    Hello, the new challenge looks great! Here is my entry house. :) Sorry I cannot use any links yet.

Under Renovation: Challenge 14
    Blueprint no: 3 Lot: 20x30
    Origin ID: leotrixy
    Forum ID: leotrixy
    Link to gallery: www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E149F48C555911E58B4B496604DFD993
    Name of your build: Classic Autumn House
    Cheats used: Moveobjects
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $59,966
    Would you like to receive any critique? Sure.

Advertising images:
    i.imgur.com/aqtqfH1.jpg
    i.imgur.com/wFEoV5z.jpg
    i.imgur.com/x5TswzY.jpg
    i.imgur.com/l684BBr.jpg
    i.imgur.com/iabMB6o.jpg
    HjWuFsV.jpg
  • Options
    HERE IS A RE-CAP ON OUR BEAUTIFUL CHURCHES RENOVATED BY OUR TROOPS :heart:
    YUtXTG9.jpg
    D6j8dLH.jpg
    1fiBEJZ.jpg
    rvuSy7j.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    leotrixy wrote: »
    Hello, the new challenge looks great! Here is my entry house. :) Sorry I cannot use any links yet.

Blueprint no: 3 Lot: 20x30
    Origin ID: leotrixy
    Forum ID: leotrixy
    Link to gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E149F48C555911E58B4B496604DFD993
    Name of your build: Classic Autumn House
    Cheats used: Moveobjects
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $59,966
    Would you like to receive any critique? Sure.

Advertising images:
    tMjO89s.gif
    aqtqfH1.jpg
    wFEoV5z.jpg
    x5TswzY.jpg
    l684BBr.jpg
    iabMB6o.jpg

Linked the images for you. Great build! The living room and the kitchen feel warm and homey.
    Post edited by pronterus on
  • Options
    Great re-cap collage of the churches @Zita1966 !
  • Options
    @Xinqun n here is your siggie and certificate for CH13 :)
    zbATHZK.jpg

30mNOSV.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Thank you so much for the links and comment :) @pronterus
    These are amazing churches @Zita1966z
    And congratulations to @Xinqun :)
    HjWuFsV.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Welcome to the thread! @leotrixy :) Classic Autumn House is a very nice build! The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing and dormers! The brick texture of the exterior looks nice, and the red flowers open shutter window looks pretty! It looks very nice how you have placed the red flowers and plants along the front of the home and lining the edges of the front pathway. The front porch is nice. The talll trees look stately in the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme looks very nice. The living room is very nice! Very nice wall paneling. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets to create the TV and fireplace alcove. Nice armchair window sitting area for sims to enjoy reading a book from the bookcase with sunshine coming in onto them through the window. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs watching TV and warming up near the fire. The teaset is a nice home touch on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The kitchen cabinets look very nice how you have placed them in the room! The fruit bowl and teapot are nice kitchen touches on the counters. The flowers on the dining table are pretty for sims to look at when sitting at the table eating their meals. The bedroom is very nice. The hanging drapes on the bedhead wall add a nice look in the room. The shoes racks look homely in the room. The bird pictures on the side wall in the bathroom are nice for sims to look at when bathing there. The teddy looks cute between the beds in the kids bedroom! Very nice backyard pool and outdoors dining patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table, enjoy dining outdoors. The flowers look nice around the base of the tree. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment @rosemow :) I'm very happy to read your comment.
    HjWuFsV.jpg
  • Options
    RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    @leotrixy Great build! So pretty :)
    jiyKE8j.png
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the links and comment :)@pronterus

WELCOME to under renovation @leotrixy and what a smashing build :)
    @pronterus, thank you for assisting our new trooper to put the pics up, Could you possibly add the blueprint for us as well please :) TY

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    I can tell already this will be another difficult one to judge! Your all so amazing! And, it's so nice to see a new simmer join in @leotrixy :) and, your such a sweetie to help leotrixy out @pronterus :) such a great group of simmers we have here!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Thanks, @Zita1966z !
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    I chose blueprint no: 2
    Origin ID: avnewton
    Forum ID: lovelylyssia095
    Link to gallery: Here
    Name of your build: Small Hillside Home
    Cheats used: bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement, bb.moveobjects, resize
    Total cost of renovation after upload: 59.008
    Would you like to receive any critique? Yes please :)

21231509031_ef547323d7_c.jpg

20600880424_c5efd5ef90_c.jpg

21035678138_8601aba042_c.jpg

21213172072_24b7c6a4bc_c.jpg

21035503230_36763f70fc_c.jpg
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited September 2015
    I chose blueprint no: 2
    Origin ID: Ash1689
    Forum ID: Bob89
    Link to gallery: Download here
    Name of your build: Little Cozy Cabin
    Cheats used: MOO, debug, career rewards
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $48, 021
    Would you like to receive any critique? Sure

Floorplan 2

Floorplan%202_zpswghvkbdv.jpg

I usually create an Advert for my tiny houses. So since this is a tiny house, that's exactly what I did :)

Advert_zpskslw8kmd.jpg

413ae7da-d0b2-427b-acb8-d91904d3cc0a_zpsupyurgbq.jpg
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Have tried 2 different blue prints and cant decide which one to go with....lol! This was tough. Great builds so far!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    @mommataurus2 I am being indecisive too lol. I just want to make them all lol.
    jiyKE8j.png
  • Options

Have tried 2 different blue prints and cant decide which one to go with....lol! This was tough. Great builds so far!

@mommataurus2, I would choose the most uncommon blueprint. One that has barely been done so far :)

~ASh~

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the links and comment :)@pronterus

WELCOME to under renovation @leotrixy and what a smashing build :)
    @pronterus, thank you for assisting our new trooper to put the pics up, Could you possibly add the blueprint for us as well please :) TY

Added the blueprint for them @Zita1966z :)
  • Options
    Is anyone else having trouble with showhiddenobjects debug cooperating? Idk if I am doing something wrong or if the game is glitching. Advice please?
    jiyKE8j.png
  • Options
    Is anyone else having trouble with showhiddenobjects debug cooperating? Idk if I am doing something wrong or if the game is glitching. Advice please?

Make sure you have "testingcheats true" and then put bb.showhiddenobjects. After that click on the "objects by function" button. Click on show all and then in search type debug. If that don't work your game may be glitching then.

~Ash~
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    @Rivendell I think I AM going to make them all but only add one for this challenge. I did blueprint 1 as a multi-level but with the budget couldn't really give it the decorative touches I wanted.....SO i think I have decided and will be posting shortly.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!