Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UNDER RENOVATION Challenge 35

Comments

• Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    edited June 2015
    Under Renovation: Challenge 1
    Origin ID: bokylie1
    Forum ID: kamb1403
    Link to gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A61C1E720BED11E58956B0D859B2D240?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=bokylie1&max=25
    Street name of build: 4 Valley Way - sorry I originally went to call it 4 Sim Way and changed it prior to loading to the gallery.
    Cheats used: show hidden objects and unlock career rewards (sorry don't know the exact way to write the cheats as I had to look them up).
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $49,424
    Would you like to receive any critique? Yes as long as it is constructive.

Images
    06-06-15_11-38nbspAM-2_zpsom4u7fic.png

06-06-15_11-41nbspAM-2_zpszpkxjwit.png

06-06-15_11-42nbspAM-4_zpsn4mcstwz.png

Hope it is ok that I moved the location of the front door. Reading the rules, I thought it was. Please disqualify my entry if it isn't.
    Post edited by bokylie1 on
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh...My!!! I am late to the party! Not entering, Ms Zita, but will help with anything you need.

Very creative entries so far.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    jafhsdfjafhsdf Posts: 142 Member
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    HEY HEY, all you renovators out there, here is a little surprise preview for the ones that have submitted their renovations <3 This is how we, the judges show our appreciation for your support <3

http://d3rd3i2xz0wkmj.cloudfront.net/28/bd/vid--418240204-42c9dc98-e57e-4a9f-a0a2-dacf55bccfdb-640x360.mp4

Btw: this will form a huge part of this thread as we go along - the winners will also be announced in this format (Just more dramatic with drum roll etc lol)

Awesome! I like the announcement idea!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    4 Sim Way is a very nice home! @kamb1403 :) The wooden texture of the exterior looks nice and it looks nice the type of windows that you have used in the build. The flowers look pretty in the front garden. The roofing looks very nice. The planter box window looks nice in the build. It looks nice how you have done the front paved pathway. Very nice living room and kitchen. The larger sofa seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching TV, listening to music from the juke box, or have fun dancing to the music! The black floor rug looks nice with the red colour of the seating. The white and brown colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the bar stool counter. Sims will enjoy playing chess together on the chess table in the study . The wall tiling and texture in the bathroom looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the brown blind beside the bath tub. The green towels on the walls complement with the brown colour scheme of the room. The shower alcove nook is nice! The marble flooring gives a very nice look to the room.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Manssom wrote: »
    Wow things have really kicked off here! :) Much fun watching what everyone is doing :)
    Don't be alarmed if you see something suspicious moving around because it's just me!

Cheering and screaming!

cheering-banana.png

Grab that Banana !! Grabbbb it...Oh is only my friend Manssom dressed as a mascot for Under Renovation !! lol

Hey hey, thanks for the support @manssom <3
  • Options
    Amiutza wrote: »
    I love this challenge. Sadly I can't enter, I have way too much cc and I can't stop myself from using it, but I will 100% decorate the houses within the budget and the theme, and plop them in the new world.
    Looking very much forward to seeing everyone's creations :heart:

@Amiutza Thank you 4 the support, and we would still love to see your renovation even though it would not be judged due to the cc. You are welcome2 post it here 4 all to see (I love my cc 2)
  • Options
    @Cassee hey hey thanks for popping in...and still plenty time to submit should you change your mind :) lol
  • Options
    Kamb1403 wrote Hope it is ok that I moved the location of the front door. Reading the rules, I thought it was. Please disqualify my entry if it isn't.[/i]

Hey hey welcome to the thread and thank you so much for entering, moving the doors/windows is 100% :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2015
    E N T R Y F O R M

Origin ID: pammiechick
    Forum ID:pammiechick
    Link to gallery: Getting OOPS message, but it's under the hashtag
    Street name of build: 66 Flamingo Way
    Cheats used: MOO, hidden objects, career rewards
    Total cost of renovation after upload:47,749
    Would you like to receive any critique? Of course

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_1_1.jpg

Screenshot_2_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    sounds very interesting. So I do this and then upload it into my gallery? Should I then label it "For Sale"?
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    sounds very interesting. So I do this and then upload it into my gallery? Should I then label it "For Sale"?

Thank you! You can use any street name for your build. For example: 218 Rose Street :)
    And yes you re-upload to the gallery as your own build using #underrenovation1 :)
    Post edited by Zita1966z on
  • Options
    Hey hey, thanks for the entry @pammiechick :):)
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Wow so beautiful builds sof far! @gmcrozier the exterior of your build is awesome! And I'm in love with that living room :heart:
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    @pammiechick THAT kitchen island is amazing! Love your entry. Great job!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
    just finished my bns challenge going to start this today :D
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Can I change the stairs?
  • Options
    professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Can I replace an interior wall with spandrels and columns?
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick THAT kitchen island is amazing! Love your entry. Great job!

Thank you!! Loved yours! I adore wood and its warmth! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Can I replace an interior wall with spandrels and columns?

lol Interior forms part of the structure and therefore can not be changed. But your build already sounds great. Love all the ideas :)
  • Options
    @mommataurus2 your rustic build is amazing I never would have thought of that approach since the original shell looked so modern. Great job, very creative <3
  • Options
    Can I change the stairs?

You may use other stairs, but because it forms part of the structure, it must be placed back on the same spot :)
  • Options
    @zita1996z would it be possible to put the current challenges on page 1 as well? to make them easier to find :)
  • Options
    Kaile wrote: »
    @zita1996z would it be possible to put the current challenges on page 1 as well? to make them easier to find :)

Good Idea and thanks for the mention - will do it right away :)
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited June 2015
    Origin ID:DizziSquirrel
    Forum ID:Lizziann1
    Link to gallery:http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/615EA41B0C7E11E587DCBD43B4501D7D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=dizzisquirrel&max=25
    Street name of build:2515 Charlotte Street
    Cheats used:Moo, and the BB codes.
    Total cost of renovation after upload:49.896
    Would you like to receive any critique? yes please
    17910851433_224a778d0c_c.jpg

18343820228_afce16721e_c.jpg

17910914473_51091d2d31_c.jpg
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    thank you! Also dont forget to put your origin ID I had trouble finding you at first because I was searching zita1966z instead of just zita1966. But I found It! Thank you <3 and sorry just trying to help