Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    Loving your story RedDestiny92, Dante is my absolute favourite! Can virtually guarantee that baby will be gorgeous and he'll be a good dad.

Currently playing 2nd generation Morganthe family, with some 3rd gen toddlers around in Hidden Springs. If I ever upload photos will get some posted.

I have such a love for Dante, I have no idea why lol, glad you like it, well now you have to post because you've made me curious, I still need to get these two married but she's got a gig coming up so I guess the date is pushed back again :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    So I've got Amber Stale and her daughter Julia, and Amber's grandson London. They have three (soon to be four!) lovely horses, which both Amber and Julia train and breed. Amber's horse is named Storm - he is the brother of Dragon, Julia's horse. Julia also has a mare named KK who is in foal to Dragon. Amber and Julia also garden together - Amber is a lvl 10 gardner who makes an average of 30,000 simoleons per crop of Red Berry coffee beans (I nearly fainted when I saw how much ONE bean goes for - $200!), and her lifetime wish is to grow eight perfect species of plant. Amber's on a roll! Skip Broke is Julia's live-in boyfriend ... but he's cheated on her more than once with a few sims and she hasn't found out yet.

I've moved them to Aurora Skies, and currently I am building a nice new lot for the family to expand. :)

Amber riding Storm, he's a good boy!
    Screenshot-61_zpsxalxonvy.jpg

Julia riding Dragon, and KK's head in the background and Amber with her grandson London.
    Screenshot-62_zps1fnqvtcl.jpg

That's sounds like fun household :smiley: I need to use pets more because I have never really used it. ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Gwen, MacKenzie and Holden Jr. are all about to age up. When I go back in game later tonight, I will post some pictures of them. Holden actually aged up into an adult already. Gwen will be an adult, MacKenzie a teenager and Jr. a child.

I can't wait to see the screenshots of your sims grown up :smiley: I love seeing people's sims B)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-14_zpsnridlnzd.jpg
    Dante is just passing time while waiting for his bachelor party later, Juliana was asleep and his future mother-in-law was eating herself silly.
    Screenshot-15_zps4k1k6wdp.jpg
    Juliana got one piece of that pie.
    Screenshot-16_zpsbzy0wbzm.jpg
    The party started at 2 pm and Dante went straight to the bar, that fairy bartender just looks cool to me.
    Screenshot-18_zpsamtipu7p.jpg
    Argus is Dante's best friend, after a nice speech to get the party going he promptly sprayed the groom with fizzy nectar, Dante didn't mind, his outfit is just a rental and not his problem. Argus brought Violet because she had been whining too much, she complained that she never got to see Dante after he chose Juliana.
    Screenshot-17_zpsvbhy3vmc.jpg
    Violet was the one who hired the dancer, (ironically this is the first time I've had a bachelor party in which none of the guests were interested in the dancer lol)
    Screenshot-19_zps7qangykt.jpg
    The party went until almost three in the morning, Dante immediately felt guilty when he came home and saw that Juliana had been waiting for him. She wasn't mad at him or anything, she had just been anxious, she couldn't sleep peacefully without him. He also didn't pay his tab from the party hehe.
    Screenshot-20_zpskpoidmq6.jpg
    Later that day Dante had to have plasma orange juice, he didn't want to harm Juliana or their child by trying to feed from her(of course you can't feed from a pregnant sim but just for the story.). He was used to the juice but after feeding from Juliana it just tasted bland.
    I love reading your updates because they are so interesting :)

xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    So I've got Amber Stale and her daughter Julia, and Amber's grandson London. They have three (soon to be four!) lovely horses, which both Amber and Julia train and breed. Amber's horse is named Storm - he is the brother of Dragon, Julia's horse. Julia also has a mare named KK who is in foal to Dragon. Amber and Julia also garden together - Amber is a lvl 10 gardner who makes an average of 30,000 simoleons per crop of Red Berry coffee beans (I nearly fainted when I saw how much ONE bean goes for - $200!), and her lifetime wish is to grow eight perfect species of plant. Amber's on a roll! Skip Broke is Julia's live-in boyfriend ... but he's cheated on her more than once with a few sims and she hasn't found out yet.

I've moved them to Aurora Skies, and currently I am building a nice new lot for the family to expand. :)

Of the pets I like horses the best. Hope to hear more about your household and see their house in Aurora Skies. Love the coloring/coats on your horses, especially Storm.
  • Options
    igazor wrote: »
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Yes, we all value different things in the game. There is a mod for what you'd like there by the way (playing in multiple worlds and maintaining all relationships). @igazor knows all about it (look, I called him for you ;)).
    I done been paged. :)

The mod you guys are talking about is NRaas Traveler.

When you move worlds the EA way, everyone left behind (living or dead) is forgotten about as if they never existed and the world they came from is no longer accessible to the sims who have moved. It's almost like starting the game over.

When you move worlds the Traveler way, the world they have left behind is still in play, relationships, history, and family tree are maintained, you can travel back and forth for vacations to visit everyone, or move more sims from the original world into the new one. I'm carrying 15 worlds in my ongoing legacy-style save. There wouldn't be room for all of the descendants of my original sims in only one world -- well, there might be in a large world but then everyone there would be related to one another.

Here's how it works:
    http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler+FAQ (it's all interesting, but note the Switching Homeworlds section near the end)

Thank you ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I am just doing badges but today I did this new fairy for the $50,000 Harvestables badge.

tumblr_npdysph3LU1sgjcdvo1_540.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8671950

She is such a pretty sim! ;) Hope your having fun with her
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    Loving your story RedDestiny92, Dante is my absolute favourite! Can virtually guarantee that baby will be gorgeous and he'll be a good dad.

Currently playing 2nd generation Morganthe family, with some 3rd gen toddlers around in Hidden Springs. If I ever upload photos will get some posted.

It sounds interesting ;) I would love to see pictures <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited June 2015
    Here are the Woznys all aged up:

Holden Sr. from YA now an adult
    Screenshot-117_zpswc8ceton.jpg

Gwen from YA now an adult
    Screenshot-121_zpsu430ubdq.jpg

MacKenzie from child now a teen
    Screenshot-120_zpsjfncn9ld.jpg

Holden Jr. from toddler now a child
    Screenshot-119_zpshebqnjef.jpg

MacKenzie is going off to boarding school so I can focus all my energy on Holden Jr, who is my heir.

Their house is being renovated so it's kind of a mess lol and I'm thinking about selling the horse. I don't know yet though.
  • Options
    cwaddell wrote: »

Of the pets I like horses the best. Hope to hear more about your household and see their house in Aurora Skies. Love the coloring/coats on your horses, especially Storm.

Horses are my favourite too :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Here are the Woznys all aged up:

Holden Sr. from YA now an adult
    Screenshot-117_zpswc8ceton.jpg

Gwen from YA now an adult
    Screenshot-121_zpsu430ubdq.jpg

MacKenzie from child now a teen
    Screenshot-120_zpsjfncn9ld.jpg

Holden Jr. from toddler now a child
    Screenshot-119_zpshebqnjef.jpg

MacKenzie is going off to boarding school so I can focus all my energy on Holden Jr, who is my heir.

Their house is being renovated so it's kind of a mess lol and I'm thinking about selling the horse. I don't know yet though.

I love Gwens hair it is so pretty! :) Where did you get it? Mackenzie is so pretty and Holden is so cute and I love his hair too ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I am really enjoying seeing everybody's current households :) can we keep this thread going for a really long time? Please tell me us about your current households even if you can't post pictures. <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Well my current daughter is adult,and I showed her in just everyday before but here is her athletic and formal which is beautiful.

YES MY DAUGHTERS ATHLETIC WEAR IS A PIRATE OUTFIT :* Yarrr!! Tis a workout ye be after.

Screenshot-1178_zpssutyy4pd.jpg

Set sail for the bedroom,ya scurvy scalawag.

Screenshot-1176_zpsyst9krzw.jpg

Her formal is so pretty she is like a beautiful princess <3

Screenshot-1181_zpszwmmigxp.jpg

Perfect timing on this shot she was standing in front of that Mardis Gras mask on the wall and it just screamed awesome picture.

Screenshot-1183_zpsjekmcktq.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited June 2015
    listles wrote: »

I love Gwens hair it is so pretty! :) Where did you get it? Mackenzie is so pretty and Holden is so cute and I love his hair too ;)

I think her hair is from one of the expansion packs. I know it's not CC because I don't have CC in my game. I will go on the game right now to see which EP her hair is from. And thank you for the compliments.

Ok, I looked. Her hair is from the store.

Post edited by Fairy_Happy on
  • Options
    Well my current daughter is adult,and I showed her in just everyday before but here is her athletic and formal which is beautiful.

YES MY DAUGHTERS ATHLETIC WEAR IS A PIRATE OUTFIT :* Yarrr!! Tis a workout ye be after.

Screenshot-1178_zpssutyy4pd.jpg

Set sail for the bedroom,ya scurvy scalawag.

Screenshot-1176_zpsyst9krzw.jpg

Her formal is so pretty she is like a beautiful princess <3

Screenshot-1181_zpszwmmigxp.jpg

Perfect timing on this shot she was standing in front of that Mardis Gras mask on the wall and it just screamed awesome picture.
    :)
    Screenshot-1183_zpsjekmcktq.jpg

She is so pretty and I love her outfits :) I hope your having fun with her
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    listles wrote: »

I think her hair is from one of the expansion packs. I know it's not CC because I don't have CC in my game. I will go on the game right now to see which EP her hair is from. And thank you for the compliments.

Ok, I looked. Her hair is from the store.

Thank you
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm thinking about starting a new story to post here on forum threads like this one.

What I've been up to in my sim game is I've had a sim named Claire who lived in monte vista.she wanted to be the best writer ever and so she set out on her goal of making 40k a week from royalties . At a young age she has accomplished just that.she is now for her one true love

cl_zpsqlctw9p1.png
    Post edited by MemoriiValentine on
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    My current household is a large house with lots of skill building equipment and furniture for lots of Sims.

I am rotating Sims from other households in my town through the house. This let's them learn skills and get to know Sims from different families.

I'm concentrating on fishing, gardening and cooking skills but any skills the Sim wants to work on are good.

I want them to all get to level 7 in fishing to have them Ewan all their fishing book. They also need to get to level 7 in gardening so they can plant any seed if I decide I want to play their home household at some stage. They can learn recipes according to the cooking level they get to. I don't have a cooking target lever but most of them get to level 5 or 6 in cooking. Some get a lot higher and others barely start. I've had one Sim get to level 10 in both martial arts and athletic thereby achieving his lifetime wish of physical perfection. Another Sim managed to complete the culinary librarian lifetime wish.

This idea stated when I wanted to train all my toddlers in town and realized I couldn't do it by rotating into each individual house with toddlers in it.

I rotate 4 to 8 toddlers into the nursery at a time and 4 or more nanny Sims teach them their toddler skills. I'm using NRAAS mods to allow more than 8 Sims in the house at a time. I started with a mix of toddlers and children. Then started to teach teens as well. Now I rotate the nannies to get a few of the untrained adults as well.

I have no idea of what I'm trying to achieve.

I am getting To know the Sims in my town and this is fun. I've usually only got to know the occasional town in in a few games.

I'd like this game to go through several generations. Previous games have mostly not included family play due to family trees breaking. Now I have mods I can repair broken family trees. The most generations any previous game has got to has been one early game where my main Sim had Grandchildren. They never got to their teens before I abandoned the game. It was a long time ago. Before the first EP was released.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I love seeing other's updating, it's fun to see what everyone is up to.
    Screenshot-2_zps4jr9587o.jpg
    Helen is annoyed that Dante didn't get her a car and she feels entitled to one, however she clearly has no problem taking her daughter's broom. She wanted to get out of the house, it angers her that lately the silly marriage is all Juliana talks about, she wants to do something that gets her some extra attention.
    Screenshot-3_zpsgbshpmms.jpg
    She decided to go to the Toadstool and finds a couple there, Navita was on her way out she's in the medical career, Helen figured taking her husband would be perfect. While snooping around in her daughter's room she found a nice little experimental potion that would have Param following her every word. Param and his ex are both werewolves but they didn't even see the sudden divorce coming.
    Screenshot-8_zps03hjxnkn.jpg
    Helen and Param got engaged and had a private wedding in just a day or so.
    Screenshot-9_zpsq2idu4ip.jpg
    Helen is very unhappy when Param is only able to bring two thousand simoleans to her, she was expecting more.
    Screenshot-4_zpsn2rypn4o.jpg
    Meanwhile for Juliana's first gig it was pouring rain but she got on stage anyways.
    Screenshot-5_zps3zdcakin.jpg
    At the end of the show the proprietor informed her that the audience loved her and that she was a star, Dante was so proud of her.
    Screenshot-10_zpsxpq6qmlv.jpg
    When they heard about the quick wedding they weren't sure about it, Dante knew Juliana didn't get along with her mother but he wondered why she was so upset.
    "You don't understand Dante." she said in annoyance.
    "I can just tell she's using him."
    "The man is a werewolf and an adult, maybe at his age he doesn't care, don't stress yourself out over it you know that's what she wants."
    Screenshot-11_zpsw95ssgae.jpg
    "Daddy I don't want to go sleep."
    "Yes you do."
    "But I'm not tired."
    "Yes you are."
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    I have such a love for Dante, I have no idea why lol, glad you like it, well now you have to post because you've made me curious, I still need to get these two married but she's got a gig coming up so I guess the date is pushed back again :smiley:

Oh I'm just hopeless for that guy, I swear he takes up about 90% of all my saved games. He's been married to practically every eligible female in every world, so I've got his offspring running all over the place now.
    That Helen is a piece of work. Talk about the mother in law from hell, lol.
  • Options
    I'm thinking about starting a new story to post here on forum threads like this one.

What I've been up to in my sim game is I've had a sim named Claire who lived in monte vista.she wanted to be the best writer ever and so she set out on her goal of making 40k a week from royalties . At a young age she has accomplished just that.she is now for her one true love

cl_zpsqlctw9p1.png

She is so pretty and I would love my sims to become a writer :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »
    My current household is a large house with lots of skill building equipment and furniture for lots of Sims.

I am rotating Sims from other households in my town through the house. This let's them learn skills and get to know Sims from different families.

I'm concentrating on fishing, gardening and cooking skills but any skills the Sim wants to work on are good.

I want them to all get to level 7 in fishing to have them Ewan all their fishing book. They also need to get to level 7 in gardening so they can plant any seed if I decide I want to play their home household at some stage. They can learn recipes according to the cooking level they get to. I don't have a cooking target lever but most of them get to level 5 or 6 in cooking. Some get a lot higher and others barely start. I've had one Sim get to level 10 in both martial arts and athletic thereby achieving his lifetime wish of physical perfection. Another Sim managed to complete the culinary librarian lifetime wish.

This idea stated when I wanted to train all my toddlers in town and realized I couldn't do it by rotating into each individual house with toddlers in it.

I rotate 4 to 8 toddlers into the nursery at a time and 4 or more nanny Sims teach them their toddler skills. I'm using NRAAS mods to allow more than 8 Sims in the house at a time. I started with a mix of toddlers and children. Then started to teach teens as well. Now I rotate the nannies to get a few of the untrained adults as well.

I have no idea of what I'm trying to achieve.

I am getting To know the Sims in my town and this is fun. I've usually only got to know the occasional town in in a few games.

I'd like this game to go through several generations. Previous games have mostly not included family play due to family trees breaking. Now I have mods I can repair broken family trees. The most generations any previous game has got to has been one early game where my main Sim had Grandchildren. They never got to their teens before I abandoned the game. It was a long time ago. Before the first EP was released.

That's is such a good idea, I would love to get to know all the sims in my town ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I love seeing other's updating, it's fun to see what everyone is up to.
    Screenshot-2_zps4jr9587o.jpg
    Helen is annoyed that Dante didn't get her a car and she feels entitled to one, however she clearly has no problem taking her daughter's broom. She wanted to get out of the house, it angers her that lately the silly marriage is all Juliana talks about, she wants to do something that gets her some extra attention.
    Screenshot-3_zpsgbshpmms.jpg
    She decided to go to the Toadstool and finds a couple there, Navita was on her way out she's in the medical career, Helen figured taking her husband would be perfect. While snooping around in her daughter's room she found a nice little experimental potion that would have Param following her every word. Param and his ex are both werewolves but they didn't even see the sudden divorce coming.
    Screenshot-8_zps03hjxnkn.jpg
    Helen and Param got engaged and had a private wedding in just a day or so.
    Screenshot-9_zpsq2idu4ip.jpg
    Helen is very unhappy when Param is only able to bring two thousand simoleans to her, she was expecting more.
    Screenshot-4_zpsn2rypn4o.jpg
    Meanwhile for Juliana's first gig it was pouring rain but she got on stage anyways.
    Screenshot-5_zps3zdcakin.jpg
    At the end of the show the proprietor informed her that the audience loved her and that she was a star, Dante was so proud of her.
    Screenshot-10_zpsxpq6qmlv.jpg
    When they heard about the quick wedding they weren't sure about it, Dante knew Juliana didn't get along with her mother but he wondered why she was so upset.
    "You don't understand Dante." she said in annoyance.
    "I can just tell she's using him."
    "The man is a werewolf and an adult, maybe at his age he doesn't care, don't stress yourself out over it you know that's what she wants."
    Screenshot-11_zpsw95ssgae.jpg
    "Daddy I don't want to go sleep."
    "Yes you do."
    "But I'm not tired."
    "Yes you are."

I love updates too, I love reading your updates because they are so interesting and they are full of really nice screenshots :) your current household sounds amazing ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I am really enjoying seeing everybody's current households :) can we keep this thread going for a really long time? Please tell me us about your current households even if you can't post pictures. <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Ok here's my family founder Dante at his Bachelor party, going to be marrying Constance Shelley.
    j16p6u.jpg

Their eldest daughter Charlotte with future husband Jeremy. He followed her all over town like a faithful puppy, he's Evil, Kleptomaniac and Pyromaniac so a laugh to play. I think her parents probably wanted better for her. lol
    pyh3t.jpg

This is her little boy, Dante Jnr being a bit stroppy
    s4cmx0.jpg

And Dante playing with his granddaughter Summer
    auhxe.jpg